Which is the superior Iberian country?

Which is the superior Iberian country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Restoration_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Andorra

Gibraltar

Catalonia

Portugal was chill and I like their wine.
Don't know about Spain desu.

Glory for the Portuguese!

Portugal should just be part of Spain like Galicia.

FPBP

Basque Country

not Sp*in

We regard one another as equals

Came here to post this

Spain is a pathetic wreck of a country.

t. Desert filled with snakes, spiders, abos and convicts.

>inferiortugal

Portugal > Spain >""""""""""""meme""""""""""""" """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""countries""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

la luz extinguida...

la creatura...

>galicia's retarded son
yeah, no.

Kekekkekkkkek

Is Andorra even real?

I feel like a bad traffic accident or a more aggressive flu would annihilate Andorra's population in a week.

Cornwall.

That makes no fucking sense

Technically there is only one Iberian country - Spain. Portugal has always been a Spanish colony, and should've never been given independence.

el cacador de hipermercados...

Unlike in Brazil, traffic accidents in europe dont last a week.

la abominatione bianca.......

But we were never given independence?We took it from them and fucked them up unlike you who got your independence handed over to you by the russians?

You're not baiting me into telling rude things about Portugal.

Portugal never won a war against Spain. They just gave you the independence because they were busy with more important things. Also, Russia did assist and help us, the same way France helped the US, but the revolutionary sentiment and patriots within Bulgaria were too many anyway, if without the Russian help, we would've beaten them sooner or later.

You activated my trap card

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Restoration_War

were do you think your language comes from m8?

But they don't even speak portuguese at all.They speak castillian with few portuguese words here and there also the language used to be called Old-Portuguese

You must have been waiting for an opportunity to post that image for a long time, haven't you.

Not really,I knew you were going to be a retarded ignorant so I already knew I was going to use that picture.
Now tell me about the war where bulgaria forcibly got independent from the ottomans

yes but it was the language of the galician kingdom.

It was the language of the kingdom of leon

>Sp*in

There are 3 things you need to know about the independence war.
1 - Revolutionary heroes. Most prominently Vasil Levski, which is the closest thing we have to religion here.
2. National awakening, which was a movement led by the same revolutionary heroes, many of whom poets, authors etc. aimed at gathering support and organizing groups for rebellion.
3. The April Uprising, which was one of many rebellions, but it was the most important one, because this time it gathered momentum. The Russian intervention followed after that. Even without it, the rebellion would have continued, it was easier with the Russian help definitely, just like the American independence was easier with the French help, but even without it, they would've kept fighting and eventually win, one way or another.

ok, so you're leon's retarded son then.
I'm glad we clarified things.

You're a literal colony you amerindio do caralho

>amerindio
portunigger pls, we're white and you're not, you're gonna have to deal with it.
kek

>immigrant players
>natives

cool comp

>cherry picking a 20 year old picture to not look like a nigger
jesus christ your damage control is pathetic.

t. frozen wasteland filled with arabs, somalians and militant feminists

relax guys, you are both retarded

>said the mongoloid with a lisp

I am from the SUEBIC bloodline

>Posts immigrants, cries when we post real portuguese people.

amerindio do caralho kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

>Nelson Semedo
>Ricardo Pereira
>João Mário
>Manuel Fernandes
>Eliseu
>Renato Sanches
>Nani

those are players who were called up in the past 6 months, all black, all born in Portugal.

shut the fuck up already, you deluded nigger.

None of them are ethnic portuguese you amerindian shitskin retard and they will never ever be. All of them are immigrant background, from cape verd, angola, etc, The same can be said about modern french, english, dutch teams and so on.

>None of them are ethnic portuguese you amerindian shitskin

We are suebi

Cry some more mutt

>posting a team of a white elitist sport
keking at your retarded damage control, nigger.

Keep crying mutt. apartheid Europa, Portugal leading the pack like in the good old days

Nós somos Suevos

You are a retard, it's because of people like you that nationlism is growing in our countries, because you are trying to denie people's national identity. You are the usefull idiots that european fr rights want, to make their points valid.

I'm so fucking sick of this autistic suebifag.

It was hundreds of years ago. Move on.

you never beat the british, nobody ever beats the british

it would be better if he only suebiposted, he can't take any banter at all, hopefully he's like 14 and will grow out of it

I only posted the girl pics...

>have been using you as a guinea pig to cope with the fact that the average portuguese poster is just trash

s-sorry

Ay dios mio es el goblino