Do other Americans give a shit about their ethnic origin?

Do other Americans give a shit about their ethnic origin?
I dont mean just "white" I mean danish, Scottish etc
Or am I the only one, I'm learning german.

dat CWC shirt

Most do. The term "American" has no identity to it what so ever, you could be Indian-America, Thai, Irish etc

>a 60% white country
>giving a fuck about its ethnic origin

Nah just banter lads, of course the yanks do. They're starting to feel outnumbered by pooskins, so it sparks a kind of primitive yet powerful instinct to protect.

I used to care until I realized british people are all pakis and faggots.

>Im learning German
Waste of time. It's a dead language. We speak turkish and arab now

Newton was a false flag

First fucking thing I thought.
The pants are similar too.

Is it possible that CWC is/was a time traveler and all that temporal movement fucked his mind?

>and faggots.

u wot?

CHRIS CHAN!?!?!??!?!?

I think most Americans at least the upcoming generations feel no connection to their national ancestry I honestly couldn't care less about my ancestors none of them did anything of note

>I honestly couldn't care less about my ancestors none of them did anything of note

>none of them did anything of note

Explains why your shitty self is here then, innit.

beweis es

This 2bh pham.

I started caring a lot more in the past 5 years or so. Nothing cringey, but I made sure my wife had blue/green eyes and is Brit/Scot.

>picture of toronto

So what was Lincoln, then? You're pretty stupid tbqh
But then again, most heritagefags are

Please don't be serious..

>Picture of himself
>nothing

Eat a fucking sausage, my son.

Please don't do that.

There you go with the gay shit again. Keep it up papa.

So you're insulting me for being on Sup Forums while you're on Sup Forums?

It''s good we're waking up now before we become Brazil. If things go the right way, we'll be 90% white again by 2100 (we stopped being 90% white in the 80s). Our biggest problem is immigration and low white birthrates. If we deport the MILLIONS of illegals and their countless anchor babies, give whites an incentive to breed, and stop being so generous with welfare (blacks can just pump out bastard children and get more benefits for it), then we can fix our situation.

It is true. Have started practising my turkish too.

Yeah, learning German too, and Russian.

You mentioned gays first m7+1

That's still in Canada dipshit.

What was Chris chan doing there

That was the concept behind early American immigration policy. They called it the melting pot.

Every European motherfucker had to agree to become generic whitebread white boy American and leave their old world bullshit behind.

Irish fuckers had to stop hating English fuckers and surrender their ethnic identity.

No Breton vs Flemish bullshit, if it ever existed.

No throw downs over European wars. Once you hit American soil you swear... "Fuck those guys, I'm a generic white boy American. I am not a German ubermensch. Dutch orange? What the fuck is that? Si vous what? Weee hah, I'm not Hans Gruber. I'm Jimmy Nascar."

:(
If you're being serious this just makes me hate the shitskins even more, they stole my homeland.

My family's been here for like 400 years so I just think of myself as an American. I know next to nothing about Wales.

That's because I mention british people first and they are gay by default. Being british and being gay is inseparable.

It's below the 49th parallel. Seems to be american if you ask me.

I don't because I'm a mutt.

You must be part sheep

My father and his family are practically Danish nationalists. It's sort of silly.

"white" is an artificial construct used to divide (18th-19th century vs. blacks) and unite (20th-21st century for all European descendants).

Funny the Irish and Jews in the 1850s weren't white, but Arabs and Mexicans in 2016 can be white.

Even Japanese people and Cherokee Indians are treated as whites, then so are Italians and Greeks (they are actual European/caucasoid).

I'm American first, Californian second.

Fuck off heritage faggots. America is our one chance to create the ubermensch and y'all want to dick around over being Scottish and Welsh.

Both Lanza and cwc had autism, so who knows?

I think high school was the beginning for me. I had to deal with niggers on a regular basis and I realized how dumb and violent they were. Even in a private high school, dindus who got in on financial aid to fill up the sports teams were acting like they still were in the hood. I came to realize that muslims and most hispanics aren't much better over the past two years.

Hello fellow Welsh-American master race. Are you a talented singer too?

White americans need a better name than just white Americans. I think "Amerikaner" would be fitting.

Yeah, at least in my community, we do. It's always been a thing to be proud of, to say you have deep knowledge of your European past or to know where you're from, to be aware of something like "My great-great-grandfather came to america from Bavaria a poor farmer, and look at me now, I'm a doctor, my family lives a life better than he could have ever imagined." To know that you have achieved the "American Dream" your ancestors came to this continent for, it's something very fulfilling. To know someone up there is proud of you.

Lincoln was part of a nation long dead. American means nothing anymore.

America is trash, I choose to care about my ancestry more because I don't want to associate with redneck bums

Dubs knows all

Wrong dude. White people find other white people the most dangerous.

Americans didn't want America becoming what it is now... balkanized.

If they didn't make every European a generic white boy, they feared that immigrants would throw down or ally themselves with foreign powers.

If people in the 1700s and 1800s ran modern immigration, America would only let Caucasian people in.

White "muslims" would probably be screened genetically. Those who passed would be pushed into converting to Christianity and anglicizing their names.

Mohammeds would have become Mortimers or Monties.

Mohammed Ali bin Salam would become Monty Allen Salisbury.

The American Civil War was literally a final Scottish uprising against the English.

How about North Americans?

Amerikaner seems too on the nose in relation to South Africa.

Kek you sound stupid

Born and raised in Arizona here, it wasn't so full of Hispanic trash growing up. As the years went on and the horde kept coming north and shitting everything up, it made me want to preserve my non mud blood genes.

Luckily girls around my age felt the same way, most were quite aware of our situation in AZ and were pretty red pilled about minorities.

Not American: But my Grandparents were English, Welsh, and Scottish.

But my family has lived in Canada since the 30's.

I like the fact that (most of) my male ancestors have fought for the Allies in both WW1 and WW2.

My dad was an immigrant from France. Mom's side is Germanic. If I ever stop being a lazy ass I'll learn French.

I like overcast dreary weather. I feel energized by it. I like to think it is because I am of Scottish and English decent. Another possibility is that I am simply fucking retarded.

I'm 5/8 Scottish, 1/8 English, and 2/8 Austrian
I too tried to learn German

I have given up for this reason.

I want to learn Italian.

julay

What? All I was saying is if you tell someone you're American that tells them nothing. You could be of Somalian descent or any other you moron.

French Canadian, Dad was born in France and immigrated/integrated as a child, my mom is of Acadian descent.

and i don't speak a lick of French.

I dont know who my real grandfather is, my parents and everyone lied and said it was another man who I grew up thinking was my grandfather. I only found out he wasnt a few months ago, my close families all dead and I wouldnt know where to track down my grandpa, idk what to do.

I care. I'm mostly Swedish with a bit of Irish and British thrown in.

We do the smörgasbörd every year at Christmas and make a retarded amount of glüg too. Pretty neat stuff all around.

I come from a long line of Texans and one Cherokee.
How would I even find out my heritage? I'm assuming all those dna websites with free tests are just Jewish scams.

No, it's a Mormon scam. Just like ancestry.com

I miss old chris

>mfw that was not even his final form

RULE BRITAINNIA!

I like it! American Whitebread.

My family is about 85% Scottish, 85% English, and 10% French/Swiss/German as far as I know. I'd like to get a DNA test done. I do care, I'm actually pretty autistic about it with music, food/beer, holidays etc. I get frustrated when other people don't share my enthusiasm, especially my family.

CWC is cross-dressing as his previous self.

I'm about 25% Swedish and 25% Dutch with the rest being German and my family does this thing where we don't be special snowflake faggots and just be a normal American family that celebrates standard Christian American traditions.
Even my non-white friends who have family that immigrated from India don't give a fuck about their ethnic identity.
The only people I've known to get in touch with non-American cultural traditions are Muslims and annoying Quebecois that come down here.

Someone will pull some "that's just geography any nigger can be American" bullshit.

WE WUZ is probably one of the most American things there is, so obviously both whites, blacks and tacod will d

>most heritagefags are
Holy shit this.