/US of Europe/

Is it the only way for Europe to survive globalization ?

wtf is this map

brb leaving eu

>greater Poland
>it's smaller

The borders are actually quite good 2bh, even if not perfect.

The only things that trigger me are "Madrid Extremadura La Mancha" instead of "Nueva Castilla" and "Provence Azure Coast" instead of just Provence.

I'm guessing OP is a hardcore regionalist.

just noticed
>greater serbia
delete

Yes

Germany will rule europe without firing a single shot. Third time is the charm

Nice map, but
>giving B*varia any kind of power
>Baden Württemberg not getting Swabia from Bavaria

As far as regionalist maps go it's not that bad, I'm not sure why it kept Belgium though.

>Germany

fucking retarded idea

Its normal sized Serbia wtf

>kosovo is servia
niet

EU already is a fine consolidated group of countries. Coordinate well in military, economic plans, and generally have the same interest. However, it is still quite divided due to differences in persisted language and culture. If only EU push for a homogeneous state like the melting pot US is by keeping the white race as the central point of identity and having one language then EU would be the super power not even US could rival. But as we all know, Brexit and immigration. Well, the EU is very well into disintegration soon all due to the manipulative neo liberal thinking

JUPITER

>kosovo

AVE

Im ok with this

VIVE L’EMPEREUR

kek

it was a good read until
> the white race

There are european countries that themselves have kept different cultures inside for decades, sometimes centuries (just look at Spain). Why do you think we would want to give up our national cultures and languages if we don't even give up our regional ones?