Who would Sup Forums cast as Samus Aran in a live-action Metroid film?

Who would Sup Forums cast as Samus Aran in a live-action Metroid film?

Kathryn Winnick

Bruce Jenner

Her shoulders are perfect for it.

It'seems 2017, why don't they try and cast a man as Samus?

thats Cathy Jenner, now

Stop oppressing me, shitlord.

Jessica Biel in a blonde wig.

why the fuck would the movie be called "Super Metroid"??? Do you need a Super Nintendo to watch it??

t. Brianna Wu

Scajo

That's a big philtrum.

this man is right

it doesn't matter, samus must be wearing the suit at all times for me to take any adaptation seriously

Definitely Jessica Chastain for me

Tom Cruise.

Idris Elba

I want her to step on my balls

Mommy I need dipey pls

To old. She's like a grandma in hollyjew years

T H I S

Perfect

all nonsense aside, a Metroid game, Fusion in particular, would make a great slow-burn film

play the game DUMBSHIT newfaggot BITCH holy shit.
Super Metroid = Baby Metroid that has grown to enormous size instead of evolving on sr388
Metroid Prime = Phazon mutated Metroid evolution
The names aren't just titles, if you actually played the game you would know that.

>that bra
statpadding

Zack "Kubrick" Snyder as director

Which is why Hollywood will never make one. Or if they will then expect the movie to be filled with Iron-man style face closeups and her running running around in Zero-suit for half the movie.

Too beefy.

Gwendoline Christie(giant lady in gameofthrones)? whover it is, I would want it to be like Dredd- with Samus saying little to nothing and never taking her helmet off (or taking it off briefly at the end). Main story is happening in front of her while she is a strong silent type. She is a godly walking archetype and the main characters are grounded and real.

i'd be surprised if hollywood fucked it up. All those elevator scenes are perfect exposition moments where shit is being explained and at the same time you get a touching story and care about the character.

Deborah Ann Woll

We all know it would be based on prime

Maybe too old now (not like that should matter for this character) but during prometheus I couldn't stop imagining her as ZSS.

The real question is, who would direct?

Something that gets lost about the video game is something cute about its title.

Nintendo titles often have "Super" in their title, a continuation of the "Super Mario Bros." convention, intended to dovetail with the new "SUPER" Nintendo, a cohesive branding thing.

Super Mario World
Super Mario Kart
Super Metroid.

The point is that "Super is just a piece of noise, or fluff, to identify what sort of console/game is under discussion - a Nintendo game, a Mario game.

Except in this case, "Super Metroid" isn't just a bland descriptor, but is simultaneously a titular character (the huge metroid that imprints on Ripley) and the big Macguffin of the plot. The point being that "Super Metroid" actually has semantic meaning in this case.

Ten years ago, absolutely

yeah charlize theron is an old hag

Not a hag, but I just don't see Samus as any older than 30 at the absolute most. From a Hollyjew perspective, a Metroid movie would need to have total waifu-bait in the lead role given that most of the other characters won't even be humanoid.