WHEN

WHEN
H
E
N

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/10/harry-potter-and-the-cursed-child-spoilers-here-s-the-plot-of-the-play.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hopefully never
Harry Potter seems kind of boring
There's a lot of lore, but it'd basically just be a continuous plot dump instead of doing literally anything else
I'm not saying it'd have to be terrible, but when people adapt harry potter it's just going to be Harry Potter: the comic, and not a comic about a young wizard with an extraordinary destiny
I'm probably not explaining it right, but it'd be a poor adaptation

After the stage play bombs. Then probably never.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/10/harry-potter-and-the-cursed-child-spoilers-here-s-the-plot-of-the-play.html

Play won't bomb. Already sold out.

>people actually thinking the Voldemort had a time turner, and used it to cuck draco instead of winning the war or stopping himself from dying in the first place.

what

We have 7 books.

THAT IS ENOUGH.

>it'd basically just be a continuous plot dump instead of doing literally anything else

What are you basing this assumption on?

IIRC JKR specifically shot down the idea of cartoons and comics because she wanted HP to be accessible to everyone of all ages.

Yes I know but that's apparently her stance on it.

She also thinks Brexit is about bigotry, so no surprises on the "she's a bit dim" front.

>daughter of Voldermort was behind it all
>Draco gets cucked
>also time travel
wut

He only had five minutes(?) apparently.

They need JK on board but if they did and she made the announcement on her Pottermore site the sales would dwarf even Star Wars. The potential for an expanded HP universe is massive

JK "Hack" Rowling has already said she hates comic books so never THANK FUCKING GOD!

Shes also for Gun control which makes the entire plot of Order of the Phoenix hilarious

They have to have Rowlings approval, so never.

>Harry says he sometimes wishes Albus wasn't his son
What the fuck!!
>Superman is a bad dad in Young Justice
>Naruto is a bad dad
>Goku is a bad dad
>Even Harry Potter is a bad dad
Why do you do this to me world

>>Harry says he sometimes wishes Albus wasn't his son

Confirmed fucking trash!

People who go through heavily traumatic situations and grew up without a family/in an unconventional family setting typically turn out to be bad parents, not terribly surprising.

Harry saying that seems a bit of an overkill, though.

Excuse me, OP, but Hermione is supposed to be black and Harry is supposed to be brown. I find your depection v racist and gross.

I'm hoping whoever wrote that article just got mixed up and Albus said he wishes Harry wasn't his dad. The other way around just seems like way too much.

Superman is a good Dad in the comics and Goku isn't a bad Dad he's just a moron

All harry potter media that's come out after the first movies
the total hype factor that would cause people to treat it like it was some amazing thing that they couldn't experiment on because the books are so well liked and revered

This is literally written like a fucking bad fan-fic.

>time travel lol
>remember when this thing/that person?!

The big deal about Harry though was that even through all his hardship he had a great capacity to love. It's how he protected everyone in the end of the seventh book because he sacrificed himself to save everybody in hogwarts for the love he has for them all

Whoever wrote this script needs to be gassed

Only if it's like a Rosencrantz and Guildenstern thing. I'm iffy on seeing someone take Rowling's ideas and adapt them if it's like Marauders or something. No one would do a 1800s story sadly

Fatherhood is being destroyed in order to make single mothers dependent on the state.

I agree.
That comic is very problematic.

But Hermione is black.

What the hell are you doing you motherfukers?

If only everyone thought like you, then Western Comic book writers would have to make NEW things and NEW characters.

For now this will be original enough.

Ah shit, it's fucking Dumbledore.

This is all I have to say on the subject.

I was about to suggest HP from Fred and George's perspective, but then I made myself sad.

>You'll never read a comic about the Salem Witch Trials set in the Harry Potter Universe

>1911

Whoever wrote that is fudd as shit.

Keep reading, it suggests more than just a 1911.

>tryhard reddit tier humor

basilisk can transmit its effect through reflections. it's like this guy didn't even go through chamber of secrets.

Would it be wrong to say that DBZA really ruined Goku's rep as a dad?

No, it's been an ongoing joke years before DBZA was a thing. Fuck, we used to make the joke that black people liked DBZ cause they related to not having a father around

To be fair someone like Naruto being unable to juggle being the leader of a Ninja Village despite the Shadow Clone is inevitable

>the twins will never fuck Hermione

Not quite. Looking at it directly would kill you. Seeing a reflection only froze you. If anything it would destroy the persons equipment (like what happened to that kids camera) and the "solider" would be turned to stone.

>Harry Potter Expanded Universe
I NEED IT. I've wanted this forever now.

Too bad J. K. Rowling is, you know, a female normie and all who thinks comic books are for nerds.

>Thinly veiled excuse to yap about Pottershit

Fuck off.