we're sitting up above the sea.
Come on and share this jam with me~

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K5i-sbh7UCw
youtube.com/watch?v=ueCNjcRxhS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off.

>fuck your shit steven I'm gonna cum on your Dad's ass
>I'm gonna take a diamond saw and sell Pearl's head for cash.

Peach or plum or strawberry, any kind is fine, you see.
Come on and share this jam with me

Sage

I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS

good thing Connie's Indian

I've fallen to the incest boat, I can't follow su with this fucking scheduling. Hopefully the loud house can improve and replace su in the future

We, are the Autistic Rocks.
We'll always shitpost away.
And if you think we can't
we'll always find a way.
That's why the lurkers of Sup Forums report us.
Gaia, Tumblr, and fags.
And AUTISIM.

POO IN LOO
O
O
I
N
L
O
O

Umm ackshully, you can't decapitate a gem because their bodies are constructs made of the light projected from their gemstone. If you tried to decapitate Pearl she would just poof back into her gemstone.

Ok

Does anyone else get the feeling that these songs are more for the emotionally broken millennials who watch SU than actual children?

No, but I'm not an emotionally broken millennial. Is there something you want to talk about, user?

Projecting pretty hard there, millennial.

No, I'm just full of hate

Emotionally broken millennial here, I enjoy the songs, but desu anything featuring musical numbers makes me happy.

Still my favorite song of the series.

This actually makes perfect sense
I don't see any other reason why they would be doing this horrible scheduling and endless hiatus garbage if it's not because they don't want the show to succeed?

It seems like CN is just as discriminating towards the LGBT as every other station (kill your gays)
That's why they never made bubblegum and marceline anything (or even mentioned their relationship) despite Penn specifically writing them as such.

I bet anything that the CN heads HATE Sugar and want her to stop pushing her agenda but if they did ANYTHING against her the sjws and gay community would make sure CN suffered immensely, if not destroyed them entirely.

Tell me that's not plausible

I FUCK THE MUSIC

I MAKE IT CUM

I FUCK THE MUSIC WITH SERPENT TOUNGE

This show is pretty gay

>Tell me that's not plausible
It's not plausible.

I actually got hold of the official Season 3 intro.

>Tell me that's not plausible

It's not plausible. It'd look bad for them but a group of adults protesting can't and won't do much to dissuade children from watching.

The truth is user CN is simply supportive of the show despite scheduling being kind of fucked and they want it to succeed as much as possible. Positive "progressive" points are an added boon as well. Bubbline never happened because the AT writers were too chickenshit to make it happen or just didn't care for it at all.

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP

FUCK YOUR GODDAMNED UKULELE

CUNTS

I'll do my best to give this jam the sweetness it deserves

I really like the song from Full Disclosure.

sandnigger

youtube.com/watch?v=K5i-sbh7UCw
the best

Good taste.

This show is gonna die.

Like this Pearl!

COME ON SHARE JAM WITH ME
youtube.com/watch?v=ueCNjcRxhS0

Spread the news!

jesus

It just occurred to me to wonder, what what would happen to a gem that was pregnant, which had gotten injured and 'Poofed' back into their gem.
Since gems are made of light and the fetus is organic...

What is with hipsters and ukelele?