WHY

WHY

THE 7 WAS TERRIBLE AND THE END OF THE SAGA

>mfw western audiences dont understad that jigsaw isnt the doll

I have a little hope that they learned why 7 was so bad.

The best things about 7 aren't even the main plot with the faker writer guy, they're the side bits with Hoffman, especially when he kills John's MILFy wife and at the end when Hoffman is taken by Dr. Gordon and it's revealed that he had had been helping John and Amanda.

I've always been pretty impressed the way the various writers and directors managed to actually create a coherent continual narrative throughout 7 fucking movies. I'm having a hard time thinking of any other horror franchise that's done that.

>western
What do you mean by that?

>Jigsaw
This better not be a fucking prequel/reboot.

i wasnt wrong

No, what do you mean by Western audiences? I live in the US and I knew Jigsaw was a person, not the doll. You literally just have to watch the movies. People who haven't see them would probably think that though.

i have a point that will prove me being wrong but i honestly dont feel like taking the time to type it. consider yourself beaten.

I don't get it. I mean, most Americans are idiots, but that doesn't mean they can't watch a movie.

why the FUCK are you still talking to me loser, the case was closed, do you think youre socializing or something because noone wants you to continue running your germy mouth fucker

dude why are so mad

>getting so BTFO you admit that you're quitting the argument

it confuses me why he got so pissed cause the other fag was responding. like, he's lucky to get any (you)s anyways.

you all should be thankful for me I was the first reply and if had not been for me you faggot bitches wouldnt have stumbled into this thread i legit have a good argument and i wouldnt be typing all this if i didnt just shut the fuck up and stop assuming douchebag
also fuck you for going out of your way to not give me a (you)

I have never once encountered anyone that didn't know that.

Its gonna be some soft reboot origin story bullshit

I'm not expecting much, but I do have hope. The directors are solid genre workmen, even though the writers are a little unproven. Hoping it makes up for the abortion that was Saw 3D that was so fucking bad

Nope. Wrong.

>Jigsaw was a person, not the doll.
Then who was doll?

bill was the doll

jigsaw whas rhe guy

jesus christ your spelling, its billy