SUICIDE SQUAD MOST WANTED - DEADSHOT: Dis Sum Kinda Storytime

Since this is a rare 5th week of the month in DC's new bi-monthly cycle, it's been a light week that's largely been DKIII and annuals. So let's have a storytime for a now continuing title - Suicide Squad Most Wanted.

I'll be storytiming Deadshot's arc for this series. Our writer is Brian Buccellato and our artist is Viktor Bogdanovic, who you can probably notice is inspired by Greg Capullo.

Suicide Squad Most Wanted - Deadshot will be avaliable for purchase in trade on August 9th. If you're reading please comment to bump the thread. Enjoy!

Bump for reading later

Thanks for the bump!

Oh Floyd...

Bump

Thanks for the bump!

Yeah, Deadshot's story was more enjoyable to me.
>Markovia
>hint hard as fuck for new Outsiders
>lol, I'm going to Suicide Squad, SYNERGY XD
Plus, last Katana issue was cringe-worthy in terms of writing.

Both of these were better than expected desu

It wasn't too bad. It was pretty average all around, just not as enjoyable as Deadshot. The next Most Wanted series is El Diablo and Boomerang on 8/10, so I'm really looking forward to that.

I was really pleasantly surprised by their quality.

Oh Chato...

I like Deadshot's whole mini and Katana's until last issue. Writing there reminded me of black Fury's origin pic with "I'm bad guy!" and "I punch you, bad guy!" style of writing.
And I think all members of first Outsiders are in comics now, but nobody uses that name.

Goodbye sidecut-fu. I liked Olivia.

;-;
Btw, was Deadshot like this in first Squad and such? Or his backstory got rewritten to be more sympathetic?

Are you talking about his first New 52 Suicide Squad or all the way back to Ostrander Squad? His relationship with his daughter has been a big thing for him for a long time now.