Congratulations Korrafags...

Congratulations Korrafags. You somehow managed to get a jap company to make you official merch for your two year old horribly disappointing mistake.

I hate you bryke.

Other urls found in this thread:

watchcartoonsonline.eu/watch/tiny-toon-adventures-s3-ep9-two-tone-town/
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/17747/
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/17740/
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/7960/
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/9593/
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/21838/
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/22090/
imdb.com/name/nm0352351/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cry more Atlafag

HOT GLUE WHEN!?

Why is Sup Forums so butthurt over Korra? There's a hate thread up 24 hours a day and has been for years.

it's a cute figure

It was the last time we dared to hope.

Nendos are absolutely adorable.

eh, wasn't TRIGGER going to handle LoK?

shit this is cute. where can i buy one?

Chibi is cancer.

Trigger doesn't make goods, does it?

Trigger is one of the few not-shit anime studios these days. They make what they want and have great animation.

>great animation

heh

That doesn't answer the question.

>Still no Rapunzel nendoroid
I get that she isn't Frozen-level popular but I want my waifu dammit.

This could have been a Girl Und Panzer

so? there's no writing involved in a figurine, just looks. and korra looked good

they fixed her horrible facial proportions but the man hair will always make elsa unlikeable
so what, do these things have like, a bunch of different heads, arms, and bodies? how is that one figure?

not that any of her fans liked her for any other reason

i think it's bitterness that lok is getting merchandise and atla isn't.

And people said Mr Pickles was getting more h8 than Korra.

In what universe does long braided hair count as "man hair"

It looks pretty cute, I like it. Wish they'd make some ATLA figures. Fire Nation Katara would be awesome.

But it also reminds me how bland the style for Korra/ATLA is. Yeah, it looks pretty close to anime, but like the most generic animes.

Nendoroids generally have multiple faceoplates, a neck joint, hip joints( Elsa has none because skirt) for legs, and swap-able pre posed arms with accessories.

Korra however sets the record at one faceplate, and two poses. An all time record low for nendoroids.

>Frozen's style is so big-eyed it's practically anime.

That's pretty funny.

They are disguised love threads.

They wouldn't constantly talk about it if they didn't actually like the show. But the bandwagon says to hate, so they post their large fanart collections and talk in detail about every season... because they hated it.

I kinda want one, but i don't want to support Bryke in any way if i can help it.

As others have said already it would be nice to see Atla get some nice things too, it was actually worth it afterall.

looks cute, I might get it

I wish it was S4 Korra though

It had potential, and it is mostly the potential that people talk about in the threads.

And I hate you for your shit taste, woman-hating and constant shitposting OP.

I want a Korra figma though.

You're mainly supporting Good Smile for making it. I'd do it just to encourage them to make more foreign property Nendos.

That's fair, but for one i can't actually buy it yet, and secondly i really have come to hate Bryke so it's unlikely that i will support anything that would make them look good.

>Korrafags
Who are you talking to? People that don't exist?

Yeah, uh... if you watch a whole series and then think it didn't live up to its potential because of the last episode reveal... you hate the last episode, not the show.

But whatever. Hey guys lets go down the list.
Korra is dumb.
Korrasami came out of nowhere.
Kuvira's robot sucked.
Season 2 sucked.
Korra's love triangle was lame.

There you go. Thread finished.

I had problems with the writing from season 1 onwards, it was just the final season that killed my hope that it could get better.

Korra had its flaws but yeah I think Sup Forums is kind of tsundere for it.

yeah but at the same time you're supporting them making shit. And they have enough of a problem with that with their home land properties

it could also lead to atla ones being made.

>NOT Kotobukiya

What the fuck is the point?

It's a nendo. It's not like it's GOOD merch.

It's been 2 years?

Damn, the bad taste stil feels fresh

Take your console wars back to Sup Forumseddit.

>He didn't watch Little Witch Academia

next thursday, always next thursday.

Why is she not bending earth or air?

it wasn't perfect.
Therefor it was the worst thing ever.

Wait does this mean we could get a Figma Korra?

It's really underwhelming too. It has one face, what the hell.

There are so few serious animated shows in the west that when one of them so hyped up disappoints then there is nothing to really soften the blow

I have never heard of this and i'm pretty sure it is bullshit. Are you sure you are not thinking of Pierrot?

Trigger is only non shit is you like literal meme-tier shows

if*

How did this even happen? I'm really wondering how. That thing is so fucking half-assed for a nendoroid. One face? Jesus.
Why not an Aang?

>Hating Little Witch Academia

So you hate fun then.

I have no idea what that thing is. Please enlighten me.

>not a figma

>Said what the thing was in the same sentence

Were you dropped on the head at some point? Tragic.

Oh man, they could have made alternate hair of her bob cut.

>liking figma

Young tonraq would have made a better and more compelling main character

>not shit
>trigger
Nice try

That is best thing what trigger has done.

Consider the average age here: a large chunk of Sup Forums watched ATLA as a kid and will forever be the greatest thing in the world to them. The disappointments and faults of Korra are magnified tenfold because they have to live up to unreasonable expectations.

Honestly, I really like ATLA, but having waited until I was an adult to watch both, ATLA is overrated and Korra is underrated. People need to grow up and get over it; they act like Bryke ran over their fucking dog.

Man I love the 'hate Trigger' meme. Please keep memeing, my man!

>he doesn't like what I like so he must be memeing

really

>woman-hating
Jesus fucking Christ, I hate this board so much. Having an opinion on a show with a female protagonist automatically makes you a woman-hater. Fuck Sup Forumsmblr.

>collect nendos
>love ATLA
>Korra is the worst character but I'll probably still buy it

but ONE FACE PLATE?
THE FUCK

It's good but then you have stuff like Ninja Slayer and Kiznaiver that just don't hold up at all

Figures and other merchandise are made by companies specializing in them. The Nendoroid line is made by Good Smile Company.

Yes you really are memeing.

>memeing

are you retarded? what are you even talking about?

Thank you, It literally took an email.

Also, It's king of the korrafags to you scum.

Try reading the relevant posts.

Disliking a studio is not "memeing" you retard. You keep repeating that because its a lazy way to defend your taste.

Everyone always claims their memes aren't memes.

But I only watched ATLA all the way through a few years ago.

And Korra is shit in comparison.

A couple OVAs years apart are going to have good animation.

The series won't, though.

Welcome to the pain of having opinions on the upcoming ghost busters movie.

OVAs have better production quality than shows. It has nothing to do with Trigger specifically.

I know, I was pointing out that LWA had good animation because they were OVAs

Trigger doesn't do nearly that quality of animation normally.

I like some of triggers work but they are not any better than other studios. You only praise trigger because they are westaboos.

The series might have better animation than expected. Trigger has become better established since Kill la Kill, and LWA has already been a proven success.

I think the BvS ones are the same way
And the Stromtroopers (but I guess that can't be helped)

Boobs.

They rejected it because they wanted to have their first TV show to be their own.

They also tried TMS of which Kenji Hachizaki was supposed to be it's chief director but they rejected it because of the shipping, they ended up doing the rest of season 1 of Aikatsu for Sunrise instead, they ended up with Pierrot who ditched most of the work to Magic Bus & Actas.

What shipping?

Things like Korra X Mako, things like that.

Do you have a source for this? Romance has been a part of anime for decades and decades, there's no issue with it. Hachizaki has worked on romance anime too (and wouldn't have much of a career if he turned down work for reasons like that).

>great animation
>trigger

wew

Kenji Hachizaki mostly worked on comedies (mostly Tiny Toons), he did work on Bruce Timm's stuff but when you see issues like that you know to stay away from things like that.

This is what Hachizaki has done.
watchcartoonsonline.eu/watch/tiny-toon-adventures-s3-ep9-two-tone-town/

It also explains why Kazuhide Tomonaga & Atsuko Tanaka were on Aikatsu's 2nd half, they were supposed to do Korra.

Info came from 2Ch.

This, desu.

sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/17747/
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/17740/
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/7960/
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/9593/
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/21838/
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/22090/

ANN credits him with anime like The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, How's Moving Castle, Mai Hime, Summer Wars and Wolf Children. Unless you mean some other Kenji Hachizaki.

imdb.com/name/nm0352351/

YURI PREVAILS
>YURI PREVAILS
YURI PREVAILS

Nips'll digest anything homoerotic, maybe if they amplified Zuko's hateboner for Aang, Good Smile would've made merch of the originals.

So the same person then.

TMS at large has also done anime with romance in it.

But his team mainly did comedy and adventure shows.

Remember Secret of Cerulean Sand? He was the head character designer on that show.

I have a Mk 45 and a Venom Snake, with a preorder for Cap.

Feels comfy man.

The fact is that he's worked on anime with romance and TMS has worked on anime with romance and everyone in the industry has worked on anime with romance. Even if he didn't like romance a studio is not going to decline a contract just because of that, and he hasn't even been credited with directing anything. And is he even a TMS employee in the first place?

He is one of their major directors along side Toshihiko Masuda and Kazuhide Tomonaga.

He doesn't have a single directing credit on ANN.