You ready for the female blockbuster kino era?

You ready for the female blockbuster kino era?

This is the end of males acting in Hollywood.

Calling it.

YAAASSSSSS

2BF (too be faire). Most of those "men" movies were pretty awful. Wonder Woman was a decent film 4CS (for CapeShit).

*sighs*

>Alien Covenant starring Katherine Waterston
>The Mummy starring Sofia Boutella
>Baywatch starring Priyanka Chopra, Alexandra Daddario and Kelly Rohrbach
>Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales starring Kaya Scodelario

Ghostbusters sequel when???

IT'S OVER MEN ARE FUCKING FINISHED

>Boss baby at no. 8
MOVE OVER ADULTS, IT'S TIME FOR SOME BABY BLOCKBUSTERS

>Remake
>Umpteenth sequel
>Capeshit sequel
>Umpteenth sequel
>Sequel
>Original Capeshit
>Remake
>Original HILLLLARRRRRRIIIIOUUUSSSSS family comedy
>Sequel based off one of the worst books ever written
>Sequel

Is 2017 the worst year ever for films?

How do we stop Disney?

Why the fuck is Pirate's up there? It's made more than WW and even if you're comparing it to the previous entries WW is also underperforming to other DCEU shit

Honestly I wouldn't mind if it cleans out the trash and then we get a wave of men that are actually good directors.

yes, clearly their gender is the only reason

>Beauty and the Beast
>$1.25 billion

You literally can't. Best we can hope for is another 2000s semi-crash.

>Pirates of the Caribbean made literally a hundred million more than Wonder Woman did
>"Failed to connect as Wonder Woman soars"

How embarrassing.

Guardians of the Galaxy 2
Furious 8
Logan

I just put variety on my blacklist. And that's what happens when you hire shitty writers. Where is their funding come from? I run two ad blockers. They get paid because the majority of their readers are stupid normies who dont understand technology? Who pats themselves on the back for that type of achievement? "Woohoo! I exist because of stupid people! Woohoo!"

>XXX 3 still in the top 10

Thanks China.

It's too late user. No one can stop them.

So when a male lead movie fails, it's not because it's a shit movie, it's because it has a male lead. But if a female lead movie like Ghostbusters fails, it's not because it's a shit movie, it's also because of men.

Female. Fucking. Logic.

>that pic
The mouse really has siphoned all creativity on Hollywood have they?

>story written by men
>screenplay written by a man
>based on a character created by a man

Truly cinema has been revolutionized

not leads in any of them/or the first name you see. Tho you would think a movie of Baywatch they would prioritize Daddario over The Rock. Fuck, the didn't even need him.

Didn't even know there was a third XXX movie

Let's face it, it's far more interesting to watch a woman in action kicking ass.. especially if she looks good

That is fucking amazing. Not good, but amazing.

As long as it's a white women

That's because if it was a story written by a female and a screenplay written by a female, based on a character written by a female, it would end up being some sort of romance shit.

this pseudo """"fourth wave feminism"""" hypocrisy only fuels the alt right retards even more

we got the thesis, and the antithesis. what the fuck is the endgame here

Is fassbender really considered an action star?

It reminds me of how literally every female scientist/inventor/pioneer/discoverer in history is like "She did this amazing thing! (oh yeah and her husband).

Rough Night had lots of ladies and it bombed?
I wonder why?

>Jew actress.
>white women.

Choose one.

getting both sides to click on articles for ad revenue

In the case of The Mummy, the woman is literally on the poster art and is the title character.

To burn it all down.

i would honestly rather have this.
I would rather have hollywood films be 100% female than ever have to see a black man act ever again.

Its not female logic or lack thereof. Its whatever spin the media and feminists decide to put on things. People who then spout it are just gullible and stupid.

Shouldn't it be called XXXXXXXXX then? You know, in roman numerals?

Why do we live in such vindictive times? It's all about "getting back" at someone and putting yourself on top. I know that's life but it has a real spite to it now.

Same reason Baywatch bombed, raunchy comedy is going out the door. People need to stop replicating the hangover, those days are over.

It failed to connect at the box office, probably due to having women.

>XXX is there
what the fuck

>Here's why.

The masochist in me wants to read it but the sensible part of me doesn't want to ruin my evening.

That's the female archetype starting to manifest itself in culture.

>using Alien: Covenant as an example of a failing movie that stars men
THE MAIN CHARACTER IS A FUCKING WOMAN!

>Ghostbusters didn't happen.
>Ghost in the shell didn't happen.
>Rough Night didn't happend.

How should does it feel to be a SJW shill?.

Wonder Woman isn't finished yet. Supposedly it passed 600 million today, and it still has probably another 90 million from North America and 50-60 million overseas. It will finish around Suicide Squad total of 745-750.

I wish slapstick would make a comeback, Mousehunt was a great tribute to the era of Laurel and Hardy.

Also one of those films shown has made more than wonder woman

You faggots shilled for this fucking movie.

its over bros its over
bow down to the matriarchy

>replicating the hangover.
This desu. Like it was funny at first but now this shit is overdone.

Not in the country that these studios get the majority of their money from. Taking 50% of (the eventual) 375 million is a hell of a lot better than 50% of 150 million.

gas all men, time for women to rule the world

>That list

One film doesn't signify a trend, especially when just prior multiple woman focused films have absolutely bombed.

>recent string of shitty movies failing at the box office while a female-led movie does well indicates a problem with male-led movies

i wonder what it's like to be this delusional

The problem people run into with the clones they push out is they have really unlikeable characters, even the original series itself had that problem in the sequels although iirc that had to do with the guy behind it being sick of the movies and characters

>society of the spectacle
well alright then
this would lead to a synthesis, but what would be the synthesis?

Hollywood has to return to portraying the hero ethos.

People are sick of hedonistic degeneracy.

Don't blame Sup Forums
Even Most snyderfags recognize this is an inferior film.

This DC vs Marvel bullshit needs to stop.

The propaganda is working

Reason: It's shit

inferior to what?

Mouse Hunt is an example of slapstick? That movie is a masterpiece.

MEN WILL BE BANNED FROM HOLLYWOOD BY 2018 Sup Forums SEXIST MISOGYNISTIC TRANSPHOBIC GOOBER GRABBLERS ETERNALLY BTFO!

>Beauty and the Beast
>$1.25 billion

I'm still confused how this happened. I don't remember seeing a single ad, or hearing anything from word of mouth. What is it about it being live action that made everyone I seemingly don't know what to go see it?