So did the "ex-employee" even exist? was it all fake?

So did the "ex-employee" even exist? was it all fake?

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/rough_night
rottentomatoes.com/m/all_eyez_on_me_2017
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It could've been a mess before they finished cutting it, or before the reshoots, or whatever. People usually don't know how good or bad a movie is before it's finished.

There was never any "ex-employee". The entire story was a complete fabrication bought and paid for by Disney.

Wonder Woman was bad though.

I'm inclined to go with this one. It was pure Fake News

If you've watched the movie you'll see it is a mess. The movie is middle of the road at best. But Femanazi culture that failed on Ghostbusters guilt critics into promoting the movie.

Yeah, no

retards

>paid critics

does that mean you think Guardians of the Galaxy is good too?

I do but i'm just asking.

>paid audience

Quiet Mickey, adults are talking

Did Zack even have anything to do with WW?

no, congrats on being a propaganda swallowing goy

I remember when Sup Forums took the bait with this shit gossip and posted multiple threads a day.

nice Blog Post

YAAAAASSSS SLAYY QUEEEEEN

The film clearly falls apart in the third act.

>use rottentomatoes to gauge how good a movie is
>surprised when said users' ratings are similar to critics

My sweet summer child

He's credited as one of the writers

Daily reminder Danny Elfman is scoring Justice League.

>mfw remembering all those threads people agreeing with the letter
>claiming how WW will bomb and WB/DC will have to do a soft reboot

Did that employee also say there was hope for the movie?

He probably wrote the Ares fight scene lol

>It could've been a mess before they finished cutting it
You mean BECAUSE they were cutting it. Before someone at WB wisely realized it was a terrible idea to fuck around with the director's cuts, like it happened with BVS and SS.

Fake and gay.

i know. how gay

>no Junkie XL no Snyder

DROPPED

Yes. Large corporations do slimey shit like this all the time to get sympathy.

It's a jew tactic.

Spot it when you can.

Inclined to think it was a fake but
>ex employee
Could probably be some bitter fuck too.

This is like judging a house that isn't even finished being built. Or trying eat chicken raw without cooking it. Of course it's going to look like a mess during editing.

This.

It's already been long confirmed there's a smear campaign against the DCEU and Snyder specifically. fake "rumors" articles. shills. paid off critics and spam bots on social media. and it's worked. people are drones and now believe the DCEU is bad and Snyder is a horrible director all because some spammed articles on the internet told them so.
this is despite MoS and BvS being some of the best comic book movies in years.

Only naive people believe it isn't true. at this point there's just so much evidence that it's real and happening right now.

>Praise our movie or you're a misogynist and it'll be a permanent black mark against you

the third act was a CGI eyesore but it clearly doesn't fall apart. Its a logical conclusion to the movie

>caring about anything DC-related that isn't batman
Shit nigger I'm so tired of superhero films I could die. I never go see these fucking movies. The last one I saw was Winter Soldier and that's only because it was on TV and I happened to walk by when Nick Fury was gunning down police. Imagine my disappointment to find out they're just Hydra goons. How boring.

>Evidence
lol

>Praise our movie or you're a misogynist
rottentomatoes.com/m/rough_night

>Praise our movie or you're a racist
rottentomatoes.com/m/all_eyez_on_me_2017

I remember after shooting Mad Max Tom Hardy was very worried the movie would be terrible and was sweating during the premiere because he hadnt see seen the finished product.

Anything looks like a mess when it's not pieced together. Also it looks like WB fired the right person.

junkie XL is literally the worst composer in hollywood