Why is this rated so high? I honestly can't understand why

Why is this rated so high? I honestly can't understand why.

It wasn't terrible

>so high
It has 76 on metacritic which is about right. It shows a superhero being a superhero, without the dark DCEU bs, or the obnoxious MCU winks to the camera.

jews

It was literally the worst movie I've ever seen

And you're right, I don't watch a lot of movies

BAGINA!

It would be much better if you could see her panties. Like the blonde chick from lexx.

not one panty shot and not enough gratuitous thigh shots

Feminism.

>feminism
Yeah, that's why Fembusters, Rough Night, RE: Final Chapter, Unforgettable, Queen of Katwe, Miss Sloane and GITS made $1 billion.

Normalfags don't give a fuck about this stuff.

false equivalency. WW is perhaps the most well known feminist icon of all time.

Revisionism. Before the movie's release, Sup Forums was sure it would bomb hard because no one knows Wonder Woman or gives a fuck, WB included.

Official timeline for Wonder Woman
>trailers come out
>"AHAHAHAHAH SO SHIT OH MY GOD I CAN'T BREATHE ROTTEN TOMATOES IS GOING TO BURY THIS TURD"

>critics first reactions on twitter were overwhelmingly positive
>"fucking shills I swear, look at this review on IMDb saying it's shit without talking about the movie at all, damn this is going to be hilarious!!"

>embargo drops, WW has more praise than Logan and anything in the MCU since Avengers or so
>"fucking SJW shills this movie is SHIT audience scores are going to crush it lmao"

>audience scores currently sit at 92% on a 4.5/5 rating, higher than anything Marvel
>"h-heh well who cares it's still going to fucking BOMB look at this picture of an empty theater (I swear this retards were posting those pictures here lol)"

>WW crushes all predictions and opens at more than $100M, beating Iron Man 1, GotG, Doctor Strange, Logan, Winter Soldier and more
>"w-well until you see the DROP, 80% at least, DC is dead bury it consider this mercy etc etc"

>WW has one of the smallest drop for a CBM ever and the third weekend drop is even smaller
>on it's third weekend it's making more than Civil War and AoU (Avengers movies)
>it has already outgrossed Winter Soldier and Doctor Strange entire domestic runs after two weeks and it's making more money overseas than domestic so far while no released yet in Germany and Japan and other markets

>"Cars 3 will bury it!"
>doesn't even make a dent

>"Transformers 5 will finish it!"
>Wonder Woman doesn't drop, actually rises 23%, T5 tracking for the lowest opening of its franchise ($63-65M)

I gave it 10/10 because I'd like to have sex in gal gadot. I'm sure I'm not alone.

>I'd like to have sex in gal gadot
I think you meant "cum inside".

Keep posting this.

It needs to be updated constantly but I'll try my best.
>tfw next week it's gonna pass BvS's domestic gross

Couple that with the fact that capeshit has become the new sports, where people gather around it to socialize and signal how "nerdy" they are and there is a huge market for that. DC is also much more known and loved than Marvel, but Marvel has the bland style that doesn't challenge/offend people's perceptions. WW is a Marvel-like movie, so it was doomed to success from day one.
Add that to how politized the critics are and you get pretty good reviews. The protagonist happens to be the symbol of one of the most popular political movements out there and basically appeals to half of the world population while not insulting the other half.

It's a really good film.
Went to see it last night, walked out of the cinema satisfied.
But then again... I'm not impossible to please like a lot of people that post here.

Because it was a good movie

Revising this timeline

>Rumors that a ex-former WB employee says that Wonder Woman is a mess
>"DCucks on suicide watch! JUST!"

>trailers come out
>"AHAHAHAHAH SO SHIT OH MY GOD I CAN'T BREATHE ROTTEN TOMATOES IS GOING TO BURY THIS TURD! CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS IS GOING TO WIPE THE FLOOR WITH WONDER WOMAN!"

>"fucking shills I swear, look at this review on IMDb saying it's shit without talking about the movie at all, damn this is going to be hilarious!!"

>embargo drops, WW has more praise than Logan and anything in the MCU since Avengers or so
>"fucking SJW shills this movie is SHIT audience scores are going to crush it lmao"

>audience scores currently sit at 92% on a 4.5/5 rating, higher than anything Marvel
>"h-heh well who cares it's still going to fucking BOMB look at this picture of an empty theater (I swear this retards were posting those pictures here lol)"

>WW crushes all predictions and opens at more than $100M, beating Iron Man 1, GotG, Doctor Strange, Logan, Winter Soldier and more
>"w-well until you see the DROP, 80% at least, DC is dead bury it consider this mercy etc etc"

>WW has one of the smallest drop for a CBM ever and the third weekend drop is even smaller
>on it's third weekend it's making more than Civil War and AoU (Avengers movies)
>it has already outgrossed Winter Soldier and Doctor Strange entire domestic runs after two weeks and it's making more money overseas than domestic so far while no released yet in Germany and Japan and other markets

>"Cars 3 will bury it!"

>Wonder Woman doesn't drop, actually rises 23%, T5 tracking for the lowest opening of its franchise ($63-65M)

Well fuck, looks like it needs another update.

>H-heh, it's the third weekend and it hasn't reached $600M worldwide y-
>Jun 21, 2017 @ 11:00 AM "Box Office: 'Wonder Woman' Is About To Cross $600 Million Worldwide"

Holy fuck. Sup Forums irrevocably btfo.

It's not even as bad as cars 3 or transformers 5?!

It wasn't what I would call acceptable either. WW was the first capeshit I've seen since raimi's spiderman and yeah while it was pretty much what I expected I wasn't impressed by it. If the standards of a capeshit being good is Wonder Woman I can pretty confidently say I won't be seeing another capeshit for a very long time.

oh fuck me, how could we forget The Mummy?

Official timeline for Wonder Woman v 3.0 (WIP)

>trailers come out
>"AHAHAHAHAH SO SHIT OH MY GOD I CAN'T BREATHE ROTTEN TOMATOES IS GOING TO BURY THIS TURD! CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS IS GOING TO WIPE THE FLOOR WITH WONDER WOMAN!"

>"T-The Mummy will crash this movie with no survivors! Can't Bruise The Cruise!"
>it critically panned and flopped

>"Cars 3 will bury it!"

Because Critics are political creatures and want to look progressive, give hope to franchise fans, and jump on board the meme train.

This timeline when record from today to the day it gets an Oscar.

Needs the update on the $600M worldwide.

where do I put it after?

Literally some user today said it was bombing because it's not even at $600M, so before T5.

wtf i support the enslavement of the goyim now

I remembered the threads trying to guess if Critics loved token feminism more than they hated DCEU. It was anyone's guess what the reaction would be.

>trailers come out

>"T-The Mummy will crash this movie with no survivors! Can't Bruise The Cruise!"
>it critically panned and flopped

>"Cars 3 will bury it!"

>"Wonder Woman bombed! it hasn't even passed 500 million! DC Done!"
>crosses 600 million threshold on the same day user posted this.

>DUDE FINALLY A SUPERHERO WHO SAVES LIVES LMAO

>in the movie Wonder Womyn """"saves"""" 30 people by endangering as many soldiers. they all get bombed 15 minutes later anyway

This desu. I entered expecting a new masterpiece and left having watched a good superhero movie. Nothing more, nothing less. It's a better version of the Captain America The First Avenger movie. Better than some Marvel movies, but not all of them. It has its shit moments too

It's called Hype user, right now everyone it's sucking this movie's dick.
Wait for it to fade away.

i reached the character limit with this post.

based

she only kills men

It was a female superhero movie that wasn't complete and utter shit, which makes it the first of it's kind even though it's just mediocre at best.

I wish the movie was hardcore, stab people in the chest, snap necks Wonder Woman, not love and kindness is all we need Wonder Woman.