X-Men Has No Life Anymore

For years Sup Forums... For years I followed Cyclops and his jack up life... He's what made X-men interesting. Now, I come every Wednesday wait for the story times, wait for the thread, "he's back! Cyclops is back!" Yet week after week I'm left empty and disappointed.
Sure, the X titles are still running and are alright, but I long for the day when Cyclops is back from the dead, walks up to blackbolt and says X Gon' Give It To Ya!

There's really no point of this thread... Maybe a feels thread? Idk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0wJmisOl7tk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there is death of X, we might finally find out what happend to him, if not I suggest you to drop x-men,marvel if necessary, you dont need to pass for that kind of pain.

That nigga fucked up its his fault really if he wasn't so Magneto about shit. He can rest in pissed for all I care I hate muties anyway.

Let it go, you really won't be happy when Summers returns. Cyke isn't that goody-good-boy nerd-man you loved watching pull the X-Men's butts out of the fire (Phoenixfire?) time and time again.
He's been on what's called "a character arc", and they never go back to start after one of those.
(well, sometimes they do but it's certain death for them)
Old Scott Summers is dead, just like the lady said. Start your grieving process as soon as you can, it's easier that way.

>Cyclops is back from the dead, walks up to blackbolt and says X Gon' Give It To Ya!
You want him to come back and immediately get murdered again?

This. You must really hate Cyke if you think he can fuck with Black Bolt in any fashion.

That's looking to be a variant cover event. Hopefully more than that, but they aren't always.

Maybe, maybe not, both Cyclops and Black Bolt resist using their powers, both have been portrayed destroying mountains, both have never actually shown their full destructive potential.

I bet if he shows up with a few sentinels instead of those backstabbing whining bitches that call themselves x-men these days he can probably tell anyone he likes whatever he likes.

Sentinel detected

Is it safe to say that the movies is what cause his eventual character assassination. OR have writters always made him a push over.

I feel like Cyclops should the Captain america for the x-men, a moral and courageous leader. Yet they turn him into a person who is intended to be unforgivable.

Who cares about Cyclops, for years I've been waiting for Beast to not be written as the antagonist and as a traitor to his own. At least you Cyclops fans still have Youngclops, young Beast is an equally huge fag as his present self.

X-Men have had periods where their books were worse, but I think this is the most empty they've ever been.

>At least you Cyclops fans still have Youngclops, young Beast is an equally huge fag as his present self.

Cyclops fan here: fuck youngclops. I want to read about the guy with the history. I'm not jonesing for stories about a guy with eyes connected to the punch dimension.

Alternate realities, senpai. Guess which Blink is more popular, AoA Exiles one or 616 version that died weeks after her first appearance?

If Human Torch can walk into his house and fuck his wife, then I'm sure Cyclops can get away with telling him to go fuck himself.

Torch has Medusa's protection. That being said it would have been cool if Cyke was the one that hooked up with her.

I contributed on the last Hank-love thread, it lasted less than 50 posts, didn't even get trolled. Hank might be worth reading but he is in no way as polarizing as Cyke is.

(and if past resurrections are prologue, Cyke's going to become more controversial during his return)

Blackbolt had some assistance with it, but he managed to scream very, very large a hole in the universe.
I don't think Scott has the potential for anything near that

That would literally be big TWEEST.
Well, look at it. Beast's problem is being written badly and in role that doesn't suit him. Nothing that can't be fixed if he was removed from X-Men and put on Avengers with Wonder Man.
Cyclops' "problem" is that HE STEALS ALL PAGE TIME AND EDITORIAL LOVES HIM AND HE HAS NO FANS AND THEY KEEP PUSHING HIM AND ALL PLOTS ARE REVOLVING AROUND HIM.
Which is ironic, even in his death, people are talking about him.
Except non-muties, they give zero fucks about X-guys.

>Yet they turn him into a person who is intended to be unforgivable.
Yet they failed at even that

We aren't talking about the two of them having a power-off. Black Bolt easily outclasses Scott. I still think that if Scott wanted him dead he'd be dead.

warren-ellis-cyclops-is-mutant-batman.jpg

But history is the hook with Babyclops, he's got none of his own,yeah, but his burden is Rightclops' history.
AND Babyclops is going to have his own history sooner or later: same guy, different circumstances.
You aren't the least bit curious about how our Cyke could have done things differently if given a start-over?

Oh, and Adultclops only came into his "badass" own post-Morrison, before then he was basically Babyclops with regrets.

(remember: we still haven't learned THE MOTIVE yet, Cyke may very well be forgivable in the end)

He only wanted to get book to the library on time.

>HAS NO FANS
I know plenty of people who like Cyke.

FYI: Before JEEAAAN died he was mutant batman all the time.

Well, besides the early 70s of course.

SHHH! Lad! Do ye' wanna be trolled?

Is Cyke the ultimate pleb-filter character?

Cyke is always forgivable, ALWAYS.

Of course. To most people, he's staple of team, like Thor to Avengers. You don't have Thor, your Avengers are lame. Sorry, Pym ;-;
That's what you and I know, but who's gonna read those old comics, they're so old XD
Yeah. I wonder who else could be added to pleb-filter list.

Knowing how these threads go, this is going to turn in an X-general. Knowing how X-general's go you're going to be asked for the team that pops up in your head when you think of the X-men. This is you being asked. What characters have that special spot in your heart as being the quintessential X-men characters?

Honestly? Blue team.
Can't believe how Gold team was fighting irrelevant OC-tier villains.
OMG, editorial was pushing Cyclops even then!!!!!

The Dream is Dead.
It's funny that X-Men have unintentionally the biggest development of all marvel properties

Smells Like Teen Cyclops

Should've clarified, meant teams as in team members, not just actual teams that appeared. Nice choice though.

As they come to mind and limited to 13 since that's the amount in your image:

Cylops
Rogue
Kitty
Storm
Wolverine
Beast
Magneto
Jean Grey (the one that doesn't make people gay)
Emma Frost
Nightcrawler
Colossus
Lockheed (if he counts)
Surge

Don't know what team I was expecting but it wasn't that one.

Why the golly-heck does everyone on this gosh-darned board always think that Marvel isn't scripting this stuff out?
For Josh's sake, *I* could tell you how fans are going to react, people are very predictable when it comes to this medium.
This makes me so Darn-diddly-dag-nabit mad!

Well, obviously.
Thing is, I don't pay for comics. I'd rather buy some booze

Cyclops
Emma
Wolverine
Storm
Nightcrawler
Kitty
Beast
Rogue
illyana
Colossus
Magneto

I like to headcanon possibilities a lot, so I always see the modern team incarnations, plus or minus potential prospects.

Superman is another good pleb filter. Most "Boy Scout" characters are

>Maybe a feels thread?

Suicide is Painless
It brings on many changes
and I can take or leave it if I please

>Cyclops
>Jean
>Wolverine
>Bobby
>Beast
>Angel
>Colossus

The better team has more females.

>"editorial" was pushing Cyclops on the fans.

WTF? The two main characters from issue #1 on were ProfessorX and his X-Man teamleader Cyclops.
How is this not understood?
Wolverine's been "pushed" on the fans, he started out unliked by the readership and Claremont wrote him better parts until the letters column was all glowing reviews.
Storm was "pushed" on the fans, do you honestly think that replacing the team's leader with the new gal was a popular play at the time?
Kitty Pryde was ... (okay, now I realise why she's so hated)
Lots of other characters are "pushed" all the time, but it was Xavier and Scott's book from the start.

The X-Men are bigger than you.
Everyone has their own favorites.
I, for example, like Maggott

>Knowing how X-general's go you're going to be asked for the team that pops up in your head when you think of the X-men.
>This is you being asked.
Pic related
Would be my dream team

>tfw no Summers family motorhome trip through America
Granted, we'd need motorhome size of building, but it's comics.

Time-displaced BoyBeast already did it, and did it better.

My book won't be irrelevant.
And it'll have JETPACKS!

Are you kidding?

>Cable gets in the bus...
>Hi... Mom... Mom... And mom.
>Maddie pop him out of her vag.
>Jean raised him in the future.
>Emma is current step mom (don't give a shit what Bendis says).

>dat quire
An user with taste

>three of them are civilly drinking coffee
>in mindscape you can hear SLUT WHORE FAKE TITS CLONE OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE FROST

I think the value of CYke is that he ended all the ideological squabbling the X men had gone through for 40 years and united them into one of their bests runs

First of all, Goblin Queens make for awkward family vacations.
Then of course, everyone forgets Nate Grey... AGAIN. WhaWa-wuuuaaauugh.
But the main take-away should be that jetpacks don't beat DoctorWho transportation.

Add young Cyclops into the mix to get an special taste of telepathic sex I mean hell

How so? There's still ideological "schisms" over what the goals of The X-Men are.
Are they superheroes?
Are they mutant freedom fighters?
Are they killers?
Are they schoolmasters?

The biggest problem is that you need Beast to suffer. And I don't care what Bendis said, Beast has not suffered jackshit. He either needs to die or have no one want anything to do with him. Then from there his character could be built back up.

If Beast dies, I'd love it to be a manner similar to this.

youtube.com/watch?v=0wJmisOl7tk

Basically, Cyclops is Luther, Warren is Alice, Bobby is Mark. Beast is Ian and Jean is Zoe. Seriously, just change some names, make Beast insult Bobby's sexuality and have Warren be a bit grimmer and in Archangel form and it would work as a satisfying death scene.

Wait-a-minute... Frost broke it off with Summers.
She's out.
Probably disowned by the family unit as a whole.

Bendis' run didn't happen. It was all pipe dream, yes. Nothing is real.

Eva ... what did you do?
Eva Bell, WHAT did you DO?

>thinking anything Bendis writes is cannon.

Yeah all of that crap after Cyclops left, then everyone disbanded. If Cyke were alive everyone would be under his lead like em or not because it's survival 101 and Cyke would call storm on all of her shit like having murderers in the team.

Speaking of Eva Bell, what waste of potential.
I still find it hilarious that Roguefags acted like white streak in hair is only for Rogue.

The Kekoos are gone too. There is only Jean

Nuh-uh! Storm's X-Men are warriors, not murderers!

>People at talking about post AvX X-men like it was good or valid
How do you get mad NOW? X-men has been shit for more then half a decade.

The Summer family is full of weird relationships

JESUS, it's 5 years since aVx
time flies, when...

Come on, Legacy was readable.
Now, it being completely irrelevant to grander scheme of things is different thing.
When you hate?

Everyone loves Superman
real pleb filter is Superboy

>incest
I like it. I mean, as a fantasy

>When you hate?
nah, the correct answer is "when you're a faggot"
it's an inside joke for people who are here for way too long.

Are Johns and Morrison bffs? They always seem to be pretty chummy, more so than other writers.

I want him to come back an avatar of the punch dimension, not just a portal

Ah, I see. I'm not yet too long here. I stick to Sup Forums because discussion is faster.
As... One Punch Man?

Don't know about that ...
I bet you one golden fiddle's worth that when Old Cyke returns, half the X-Men are morally disgusted with Cyke's very existence.

And Storm's not that bad a leader, the Limbo move seems like a classic hardtimes Scott Summers call.
Believe in the mowhawk.

Morrison is still sad about his BFF leaving him

EXM only needs Beast and you have team who hates him. Everyone else doesn't give flying fuck what's he doing.

Cyke, Wolverine, Storm, Jean, Xavier

It's not that I think that's the best roster, but they are who leap to mind when I think x-men

I didn't know Flanders read comics

Dead, Dead, Weathered, as Dead as she gets, Dead.

Sort of a "Too many Chiefs" situation though, isn't it?

No
Infinite Punch Man

Punch-off, Flash. Me and you!

Speaking of dead peeps and a "weathered" Storm:

Is Ghost Xavier a sign that Ororo's cracking up under the pressure or has The Professor cheated death with his ungodly brain powers? ? ?

Not if it's a parliment

But that would require a neo mutanistan that both doesn't get nuked and has a population in the thousands

Someone invite CC2's Asura

I love it. Why we will never get it?
Maybe DC can hear our cries? Or Image?
If you're an indie writer and reading this, please steal this idea.

Not entirely, Logan and Jean are both good soldiers when they know who to take orders from. It's just the last three who have a history of countermanding authority.

Little of both. I wouldn't be surprised if he programmed an 'inner xavier' into all his top students

>Punch Masters: One Hit at a Time
Bonus if bad guys explode.

Fuck Cyclops, and the og x men as well.

By now we should have cycled through at least two new generations of mutant leaders instead of them all being sidelined for this faggot and his faggot friends.

I demand some leaks! Leaks, even fake.
Maybe we should come up with the most absurd scenario / conspiracy theory for marvel killing the x-men, like going back in time, and stopping the presses from printing X-Men #1 from 1963

Giant Size desu.

Colossus, Storm, Nightcrawler, Wolverine, and Cyclops are the core. Instead of Banshee, Sunfire, and Thunderbird though, i think of Rogue, Iceman and Shadowcat mostly thanks to the movies and cartoons (90s, evolution)

And one of those little Chuck consciences wasn't that clear about the rules on patricide.