Zimmer and Dylan Roof BTFO

George Zimmerman & Dylan Roof both punched in the face today. Let's celebrate Sup Forums. Let's also celebrate Trump being down by ten in the polls

I guess you can flim flam the zim zam. Fucking faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/03/donald-trumps-terrible-week-just-got-worse-a-new-poll-has-him-down-by-10/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/jamycheal-mitchell-lawsuit-starve-virginia-jail-a7034286.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks for correcting the record!

Drumpf being down in the polls is only to be expected.

Wtf i hate trump now. I am #cucked4her nao

>Let's also celebrate Trump being down by ten in the polls
Just citing my sources Sup Forums.
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/03/donald-trumps-terrible-week-just-got-worse-a-new-poll-has-him-down-by-10/

>but these two people are famous for entirely separate reasons!

>Dylann was a murderer who deserves death but Zimmerman was found innocent by the courts! Why are you drawing a connection!

>I'm not a racist! I don't see color! Waaaah!

-White Boys of Sup Forums

lmao America as you know it is finished. You know Trump will lose and Hillary will be the next president. She will promote multiculturalism. White male dominance in America is over. Cry faggots I enjoy your tears

all three of you dickheads are the same

Sydney is multicultural too, faggot. KEK. So many Arabs. White dominance is over buddy.

BTFO

Sup Forums has been really humble since Drumpf has been down in the polls

caring about race so much puts you all in the same boat

you act like you aren't a white supremacist

thx for your cervix

I heard Roof got fucked in the ass, too. Anyone know if that's true? Old Dylann get some forced prison loving?

stay strong dyllie

t. /fa/

he literally did all this for nothing kek. how does that make you feel? it accomplished nothing.

Can you believe how much of a faggot he is, user? He shot those innocent church-goers to try and incite a race war. It didn't happen. All he got out of is a punch in the face and a dick up the ass. Sup Forums are fucking queers for looking up to this moron lmao

they're avoiding this thread

Dylan wasn't punched, he was raped in the showers by two black bulls.

like it fucking matters.

It killed niggers. It accomplished something. :^)

it killed niggers
they aint commin back

:)

>innocent

What did they do wrong? Were they bothering anyone?

The first two were victims of a heinous crime and Trump can not be stumped. What was your point again?

Sup Forums B T F O

lol, libcucks must really be butthurt today

kill yourself butthurt nigger

I'm pretty sure a CTR professional shill wouldn't know the flim flam meme...

What is with nu-Sup Forums? They're intentionally using CTR to justify leaning on the "appeal to motive" fallacy. Can you please go back to plebbit and stay there?

you have to break some eggs to make an omelette

Sup Forums is definitely satire if you advocate for race war but can't stomach a handful of dead innocents

b2r

Only a faggot retard would vote for a woman as President

> educated

Why are white supremacists always the least supreme white people?

Dylann is a devout Christian boy who attended St. Paul's Lutheran Church - Columbia S Carolina.

>implying Hillary will follow through on anything she says
>implying she's not actually a neocon

Why do you think this is good for your side?
Ape violence is the thing that redpills. It's not a catchphrase or a pamphlet, it's realizing that desert-dwellers and jungle-dwellers consider violence to be a fully legitimate part of public discourse.

Remember, Sup Forums - the darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Also remember that Kek was known as that which is seen just before the dawn.

Sandra Bland lynched in police custody
>Obvious suicide!
>Weed in system!

Inmate in local VA jail starved to death
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/jamycheal-mitchell-lawsuit-starve-virginia-jail-a7034286.html
>A-accidents things happen!
>He was mentally ill!

Roof assaulted
>This is terrible!! We need to do a better job of protecting intelligent, sane, non-drug-using Christian males!