64% of US citizens have never actually left the United States

>64% of US citizens have never actually left the United States

What.... the fuck?????

Good. Fuck tourists. The number should be a lot higher.

I've been to Mexico :3

America is so big!
We have everything!
tbf if you want tropics we have Hawaii and Florida, if you want desert we have Nevada and if you want Canada or Russia we have Alaska
I've left the country though so don't point fingers at me

What's the point of leaving?

>37% have never left their hometown

Why tho

Why do they hate travel so much?

you only travel for climates?

I wonder what the percentage is if you include people who have only been to Canada (like me). It's literally the same shit.

>no source
nice

giant country
it would take me less than 2 hours to get to Romania for example, while most americans can't even get halfway through their state

this

ok this is complete bullshit

Each state has it's own unique culture and demographics. Tbh, visiting other states is like crossing the borders in Europe.

They would be bullied here or Europe, so they stay in their shithole town

I mean, to be brutally honest, the US is fucking geographic heaven
You've got all these regions that are completely different from one another and every kind of terrain you could think of
There's obviously more to travel than that but still

I could understand having never left the country if the U.S. were an island nation or something, but they have a huge land border with two countries.

Seriously, what's the reason for this?

those that do don't leave the country*
those that don't always go to normie tier places like France, Italy, Egypt, etc. or sometimes Ireland for muh heritage purposes

ok now I know you're using a vpn fuck outta here

les luz extinguidos only have the culture for that

Ah, there it is.

This.
We'll survive like roaches if anything happens.

>go to mexico
>get beheaded

>go to canada
>just another US state

wooooah so coool

They have an extremly diverse nature. For many tourists experiencing a different climate is a major reason to travel abroad. Not necessary if you're from the USA.
>Arctic
>jungle
>steppe
>tropical islands
>desert
>high mountains
>large forests
>far flat farming areas
Literally everything

That's a completely bullshit statistic lol

oh no nO NO NO NO

true

>steppe
not so sure about this one

Different guy but still. Fuck you.

At the very least every region has it's own culture. The South is completely different from the North, we have good hospitality, good manners, good food, and don't suck liberal cock. I never want to visit the North just like i don't want to visit Mexico or California.

Also Western European languages are so closely related that it's not too much of a different (especially for Italian and Spanish). Hence why it's so easy for them to learn other languages.

Also technically speaking he is correct about our states being the size of an average or below average European country.

Finally
>implying Puerto Rico doesn't exist
>implying Hawaii doesn't exist
>implying Alaska doesn't exist
>implying Guam doesn't exist

Have fun with your vacation in Jamaica or some other shithole so you can claim you went to another country. Faggot

I visited London and got robbed by a gypsy on my way out of the underground believe it or not.

El abominaccion...

I don't.

>different guy
no you're not kiddo. It's true the north and south has differences but not to the extent of say france and poland. They have different history altogether. Don't be autistic you vpn having baiting faggot

The country is around the same size as the entirety of Europe, and taking a plane across the Atlantic costs a lot more than taking a bus from France to Germany

If I wasn't impoverished I'd travel anyway though

found a pic of (you)

PROXYMUTTS STOP DOING THIS

Nature is the only reason to travel.

I consider this a steppe

Fuck you. I'm going to screen cap this.
Rural retards have never been to Jamaica like I have. All the countries Amerifats visit are shitholes in the Carribean.

you're obviously a proxy
just stop posting

Not elevated enough to be a steppe

That’s one of the few geographical areas we don’t really have

>lack of trust detected
Gee must be hard to trust someone being a northerner in a le 64% city hunh

this post from the first line to the last is pure gold

>phone poster

even worse. kill yourself

Scratch this I just googled it and apparently our prairies actually are steppes

Neat, nobody has ever called them that before

How embarrassing

most obvious bait ever

I would have posted it if you hadn't beat me to it

Too poor but I do plan on traveling...someday.

Tbi shivyetye β ΓοραΔ??

is this the only climate usa doesn't have? and jungle?

Wow you're right.. that's a lot coming from a leaf. I should leave Sup Forums for a bit. Get fit and find a bf

that doesn't look like a jungle lad

We have desert. We don't have jungle we do have swamps and deltas that feel worse than jungles.

We have desserts all over the south west

We have jungle in Hawaii

arizona

he's not wrong, europeans are comfortable with their nationalistic opinions of themselves, and remain oblivious to the great expanse of culture and regional beauty of the united states

they are all very small countries after all

Shit we do. And in Guam.

i'd say that's more those rocky deserts. i'm talking about sandy deserts like in saudi arabia

speak english wollon'gongobambia

>and remain oblivious to the great expanse of culture of the united states
haha what culture
your movies are jewish and your music is african american

STOP SAMEFAGGING

American deserts are pretty different from African and Asian deserts, although I guess technically he did say 'climate'

>blacks and Jews can’t be Americans

Homeless paki or whatever.
She politely asked for change and I naively complied (I was 12 btw). She ended up grabbing my wallet and began to dart off. At least I didn't had much money on me since I already spent a lot.

yeah but in mainland usa? we have jungle in europe too if we can cherry pick islands and far away territory

Ah, this classic meme again

this. california alone is way more interesting than europe. less fucking museums and old shit, true, but more wild nature and other outdoor fun. europe is crowded and full of refuges and chink tourists. who wants to stand in line for 5 hours to climb the fucking eiffel tower to see mona lisa.

ellinika...
da, tovarishch

Hawaii is a state you walnut

>eurocucks
it's a 30min drive for you to get to a different country with unique history culture and language. the countries you visit are also 1st world and full of white people and it's fun.

most americans are 9 hours drive a different country and you have the options of: Canada (the same as USA) and Mexico (boring shithole of hideous 4 foot tall gremlins).

If europe was

The difference is that Hawaii is a state not a territory. I'm pretty sure Guyana isn't allowed to vote in your elections

and french guiana is a department of france
you missed the point

It's not in the lower 48 (mainland) you blimp

california

>there is no wild nature and outdoor fun in Europe
>museums and culture suck
>tourists are literally everywhere in Europe
>you can do nothing in Europe except seeing the eiffel tower and mona lisa

this is the first post I have made in this thread

not in the least mr. ping

your sort is the only meme, and not only because you're belgian! :D

they are

>>you can do nothing in Europe except seeing the eiffel tower and mona lisa
and you can get run over by an Abdullah in a van.

i'm loving this redditposting

post formatting is older than you are

Post more

>Implying the U.S. has anything like Quebec or any of the Atlantic provinces

>this from a hue-ape
You faggots have ruined disney world and somehow made miami even shittier.
You're on par with chavs in amsterdam.

le terrorist meme was the last thing that I was still missing in your dumb replies, thanks for not disappointing me

We live in the ass end of the world and still travel more.
You have no excuse.

given that you live on a galled rock in the pacific it's not heard to see why you travel to far off shoes

>bragging about traveling to gross chink islands

>I'm not interested in the monkey civilizations to my south nor am I interested in a 15 hour flight to a different continent.
is this the actual reason why Americans are such cultureless plebs?

>Quebec
granted, but at least we aren't beta enough to let one single province dominate national linguistics and constantly chimp out about secession and get away with it

>Atlantic provinces
>what is the entirety of New England

>muh nature
why would i want to go all the way to europe for what i have here in abundance?

No I didn’t miss the point, Hawaii isn’t in any way like French Guiana because what the fuck even happens in French Guiana? Do the French even know? Hawaii is an active state with many Americans living there, important military bases, well known culture, it’s every bit a part of our country

Besides it’s closer to California than California is to New York

>long plane rides and trips to country-wide-zoos is "culture"

it's funny, I can get cheaper flights to europe than I can to florida

This thread is a complete dumpster fire. No wonder everyone hates American posters.

>This thread is a complete dumpster fire. No wonder everyone hates American posters.