Puting aside all the mindless hate for just a second, if you can...

Puting aside all the mindless hate for just a second, if you can, I suggest we have a sensible conversation about the pros and cons of a Hillary Clinton America. Lets stick to facts and reason, rather than indulging our emotions though, shall we?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's good at evading prison.

pros: Mexico gets back all of it's clay and then some.
cons: The last bastion of non-effeminate white men is extinguished.

She will make an excellent president and the first woman to hold office
#ImWithHer

fpbp

She will be a pro at being a con

Pros:
>she's a pro at being a politician
Cons:
>career politicians are scumbags

She'll help start WWIII which will be fun

For the life of me, I can't name a single thing she wants to do when in office. All I know is she's running.

Why'd you color your stars, Straya?

Why would mexico getting more clay be a pro to us?
we can't even control what we have now.

Pros: What we don't know doesn't bother us
Cons: What we don't know doesn't bother us

Fpbp

/thread

She's a centrist

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

because he's an idiot. surprised you guys haven't tried to export him to the u.s.

It's funny how women that scream about rape and victim blaming are backing Hillary thinking she is for women and girl power. When Hillary was an attorney she defended a child rapist (Who she knew was guilty) and bragged about getting off on a lesser sentence because he victim blamed the young girl on the stands She doesn't stand for girl power or give a shit about you, she just gives a shit about winning no matter what she has to do, say or hurt.

don't be an idiot, more resources is always better than less resources, even if 90% goes to shit.
We aren't efficient in the use of clay, that's certain, but to try and paint gaining territory as a con is liberal, at best.

She is the war hawk Obama 2.0. She continues and accelerated Obama's social programs, and where Obama gave his balls to his gorilla looking wife 2 decades ago, Hillary will inject her large hairy balls into negotiations

In all reality Hillary is a better Neo Con than anyone except for maybe Jeb. With Hillary we go to war in the first 6 months, for sure, with Syria. Domestic and social issues go on unchanged.

In short, Obama's 3rd term, with a ball sack

>pros: not a fucking thing
>cons: everything
Sage

Then you shouldnt be allowed to vote

She wants to send thousands of young men to die in wars to benefit corporations. At the same time she will bitch and cry about how women are so oppressed in this country while the mostly male military suffers casualties.

Actual legitimate pros:

>she's really good at greasing the gears of corrupt individuals from all nations
>She's a good puppet, she'll do what she's told to a T.

>Complete and utter psychopath, she can turn off and on different emotions and feign others really well

>No conscious! She has no problem getting anyone killed and maimed!

>If you scratch her back she'll scratch yours! She'll get you a cushy position or job if you do something good for her.

>She's a woman! She knows she can play the vagina-card to dissuade most things. This might fall under psychopath, but considering how much she uses it, it's its own pro!

>Connections: She's connected to all of the elite 13 families! Or at least a good few of them. They are her bosses, so you know if they tell her to do something, she's got the biggest network of money and power to have ever existed backing her up!

>Connections to the CIA! She's got operatives (the 13 families supplied these guys!) that will do whatever they're ordered to. If they want someone dead-they die.

>Largest corruption ring in cogress! She has her mittens on almost every congressman and a good amount of judges in DC, and if she doesn't: they end up dead! Guaranteeing her sway with both the legislative and juridical branch!

>Money! She's got so much money she doesn't know what to do with! So she pays of EVERYONE. Cause who needs respect earned through virtue when you can just BUY it?

Why? I'll be voting trump. Knowing Hillarys positions is pointless. Also, it's my right as an American to vote.