>come burns
>starts with spazz
>not even eating lunch
Wtf is going on

>bully
>superficial
>misogynist

What pathetic, womanly insults.

It's weird, the girl starts off SJW, and then she straight up calls his mother a whore.
It's still one of the most devestating put-downs I've ever seen since I heard a Downs Syndrome kid tell a guy "and they call me fucking retarded", but it makes me pause a bit.

That's misogynist

Dude that is fucking savage

ooooooooooo

It doesnt even look like the kid sitting down, the perspective on the stairs is all wonky so it looks like hes actually doing some crazy air chair technique.

does she have a black eye?

bully and superficial are pretty solid

If you read the chapter, the girl is quite prone to these vivid insults. She's only acting 'sjw' in response to his retarded insinuations that started the banter.

He's a psyker, he can't help it.

It's hard to beleive, but back in the day Charlie Brown could be fucking savage when he wanted to be.

>its sjw to call someone a homophobe while they're being a homophobe
Come on.

>FROG
>their faces
>his face
>dis banter

I gotta have more

What I want to know is when it became an insult to be accused of fighting for social justice.

What is the implication here? That they support social injustice? Who says that out loud?

I mean, apart from Brahmins, of course.

Campaigning for social justice =/= social justice warrior

The latter is supposed to be an insult, akin to keyboard-warrior. It's for people who believe act whiny or abusive on the internet and call it 'progress' while wearing the banner of social justice to defend themselves from criticism.

The term has been muddied by people using it to describe anyone who fights equality, and from SJWs embracing the term as something positive instead of mockery.

Personally I agree with , that first user is just being a mong. Call a spade a spade

It's more about the types of people that self-apply the term "social justice warrior"

I think the confusion comes from the fact that Sup Forumsfags will use sjw to literally discourage any kind of social justice

I like this one.