Which Amerimutt state is the closest to a 3rd world country?

Which Amerimutt state is the closest to a 3rd world country?

Other urls found in this thread:

wncn.com/2018/01/09/2-newest-suspects-in-halifax-county-quadruple-murder-appear-before-judge/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LOS

Alabama

Alabama or Mississippi. Some areas there are literal third world tier.

California

Not really entire states but several major cities are absolute 3rd world. LA, NYC, Detroit, among a few other standouts.

Alabama

Missouri or as I like to call it, Misery

Mississppi. It is the worst in every aspect. Stats agree

Mississippi

These people saying Alabama are retards, yeah it’s an awful state but it has SOME pockets of civilization. Mississippi is literally nothing. Louisiana would be 2nd

why didn't the north allow the south to develop?

Louisiana was once an ally of the Soviet Union? That's astonishing.

haha

Any particular parts of Mississipi that are awful?

what

haha

Yankees started a war under the guise of "freeing slaves," you think they have any morals?

The South didn't want to develop. Just look at Andrew Johnson.

>muh blacks
and looks where we are now bruce.

idk, it's just that on any data report mississppi is always in dead last. Worst on every single one. People say it's a shithole but I've never been

mapscroll.blogspot /2009/05/human-development-index-by-state.html

61. Venezuela - .826
62. Romania - .825
63. Malaysia - .823
64. Montenegro - .822
65. Serbia - .821
66. Saint Lucia - .821
Kentucky - .820
67. Belarus - .817
Tennessee - .816
Oklahoma - .815
Alabama - .809
68. Macedonia - .808
69. Albania - .807
70. Brazil - .807
71. Kazakhstan - .807
72. Ecuador - .807
73. Russia - .806
Arkansas - .803
74. Mauritius - .802
75. Bosnia and Herzegovina - .802
Louisiana - .801
West Virginia - .800
Mississippi - .799
76. Turkey - .798

kek

Everyone knows turkey is a shithole filled with low iq monkeys

2nd as in 2nd worse you dipshit

Literally all of it, depends what you mean by awful. Absolute nothingness but inbreeding and dirt roads where people don’t graduate elementary school? Anywhere outside of Jackson. A violent Africa tier shithole even blacker than Detroit? Jackson

There is NOTHING redeeming about the state

Some of the southern states like arizona and New Mexico are kinda shitty because there literally nothing there but sand and dead plants. Louisiana is a whole other level of shithole. if you tripled my salary, there are alot of aweful places i would move to, Shreveport isnt one of them.

Deep south (Alabama, Louisiana, Arkansas, the Carolinas, Mississippi, Kentucky)

If you want to come to the US the safest place to go is New England (Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut). 96.% nonhispanic white.

pretty /comfy/ here

the more North you go the whiter the state since all the slaves were in the South

North Carolina is not bad, bro.

But 3rd world countries aren't fat as fuck and full of people who would unironically vote for Donald Trump

the entire south is shit. this is where the amerimutt stereotypes and the fat greasy american stereotypes come from. IT'S FUCKING TRUE WITH THE SOUTH. Everyone drinks coke, eats burgers, and they basically rub grease on themselves

. north easterner

Asheville seems really nice.

>96.% nonhispanic white.

Yes they are look at Mexico

>Argentina is 80% "white"
i bet you don't even have blue eyes, pig

the north was more densely populated in the beginning of the US and because of the weather and climate there was more business and less farming (regarding crops at least), so there's some really old building you can find from the 1600s and 1700s if you find that interesting. Plus the modern cities are nice like New York, Trenton, Philadelphia are several examples

North Carolina and SPECIFICALLY Asheville are the only livable places in the south

The only person who was actually successful at developing the South was this guy.

We tried to develop the South
They just did everything in their power to stop it

Mississippi and New Jersey.

DO IT AGAIN PYROMANIAC SHERMAN

i would say Mississippi/alabama are worse than average third world countries. no nigger violence in say, nepal. or Kazakhstan.

and panama

>maybe if I include a northern state people will think the north is just as bad as the south!

Lmao New Jersey has one of the highest HDIs out of all the states and all of the bottom ones are southern with missippi last

New Jersey is shit, and I'm in it.

mississippi/alabama

I -actually- live in it and you're either lying or live in some shithole like Camden or Newark

North Carolina is great and it is only considered south because of political reasons, just like Virginia.

All the big cities

I'm originally from the Midwest and will be moving to North Carolina. I recently been living on the west coast for a few years. How is it there?

wich state have more homeless per capita?

Mississippi

He was in Camden. Sadly, halfway though his thoughtful reply to you he was murdered.

>Yankees started a war
this is what s*utherners actually believe

>A state where old people get slaughtered by robbers is "livable"

American education...

wncn.com/2018/01/09/2-newest-suspects-in-halifax-county-quadruple-murder-appear-before-judge/

North Carolina's murder rate is literally seven TIMES the developed-world norm. There's no excuse for that, since it is a relatively wealthy state in per capita terms.

This is so retarded. You can find murders in literally every area of the world and I'm most definitely sure that states like California have 10x the murder rate NC has.

Nope. California has a high murder rate, but significantly lower than North Carolina. The developed-world norm for murders is 0.5 to 1.5 per 100,000 or so.