What made him think this was acceptable?

What made him think this was acceptable?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w0tRK3vRmrU
youtube.com/watch?v=6zEAMkp8TuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying our president isn't cute af

>I have to ask
>I have to I can't resist
>CAN I TOUCH YOUR MUSTACHE

>You will never live in the timeline where Hitler went on a post-war media tour to promote his memoir

Late night shows pander to the lowest common denominator

He was a presidential candidate

god damn this made me think

I gotta love how they justify this McCarthyism-tier conspiracy theory with Russia because it was "interference" when they literally tell people to not like Trump and make anyone who doesn't dehumanise him a pariah.

Word to mein nigga the fuhrer

>the literal moment his ratings ended and colbert became king of late night

Colbert thanks Trump every night before he goes to bed.

HE MADE NICE WITH ORANGE HITLER

>McGarry
Why are Ulster Scots such fucking good goys in America?

Just noses playing the name game.

the amount of actual bile and outrage that came from a comedian hosting a presidential candidate on his show and showing him a few completely innocuous gestures was unreal to me.

It was one of the moments where I realized just how fucked this country is with its current sociopolitical animus, in that refusing to do anything less than an outright hit piece on a candidate beloved by half the country will get you strung up and witch hunted by the other half.

I didn't vote for Hillary, but I also didn't get triggered and go into histrionics whenever a TV show host had her as a guest and treated her with the minimum amount of deference you're expected to show a presidential nominee.

This

The irony is they call him Hitler, yet the way they attempt to dehumanise and debase him and his supporters to justify nearly any means of apposing them is EXACTLY what the nazis did to the Jews in the late 1930's/1940's

>telling your friends not to vote for trump is the same as an entire nation interfering in the electoral process
You wish, trumplodyte.

Yeah except this isn't Red vs Blue, this is Good vs Evil

You better be on the side of Good.....

I was at a Trump rally, and Trump was leading the crowd of 10,000 is a nazi salute while chanting "around jews you always lose" It was pretty shocking.

>think
>implying Fallon does any calculation other than what will get him the most positive reinforcement at the time

>a late-night entertainer is not allowed to treat this specific presidential candidate like all the other presidential candidates because...?

I'll take things that never happened for $800 Alex

This will never be a fair comparison.

I was at a Trump rally and the crowd chanted "gas the kikes, white is right"

>hackers who probably weren't even Russian leaking DNC emails and shedding more transparency on the operations of the Democratic Party is the same as "interfering in the electoral process"
This is just another example of the way people twist the truth to push their own agendas. Same with media headlines referring to this controversy as Russians "hacking the election". People don't appreciate being lied to.

I looked at the information available to me, made a decision and voted, fair and square. My vote got counted and so did everyone else's. No one hacked the ballot machines.

If it was the Russians I have to thank for making more information available to me than I'm grateful for it. Hillary's insistence that Wikileaks is the only reason she lost the election is pathetic. If you do something wrong and get snitched on, it's not the snitch's fault when you get in trouble.

OH boy am i laffin

evil things happen at drumpf rallies

>moving the goalposts on the first reply
Have a (You), Ivan.

Reminds me of how a historian was going on how events most likely would've gone if WW2 ended and the nazis and Hitler were allowed to stay in power but any ability to fight or raise an army again completely shattered like we did.

Point out where I moved the goalposts, Mohamed.

Wikileaks was not, is not and will never be "interference with the election"

Americans are really this fat?

>Reddit tranny outing itself yet again

yes

>Wikileaks was not, is not and will never be "interference with the election"
Too bad this was never your claim or mine, just another idiotic strawman you brought up to have an argument with yourself.

How much are they paying you, Ivan? Is shitposting and shilling a legit opportunity in Russia?

>another Russian propaganda thread
Working hard all day and night eh comrades? Say hi to the wife for me.

Minecrap

take my seed

>>Wikileaks was not, is not and will never be "interference with the election"
>Too bad this was never your claim or mine

>an entire nation interfering in the electoral process
>>interfering in the electoral process

????

That's actually an interesting concept.

He called that fat gay woman a pig reeeeeee.

back off, thats my wife trump promised me

Based Springer poster

This. It's like you all forgot that Letterman and Leno did the same can-I-touch-your-hair bit with BHO.

who is this? crisis actress? give her my number

just a qt drumpf supporter

wtf i love trump now

Wow, treating someone like a person and not a monster.

Kimmel is literally worse than Hitler.

why girls so cute bros

please note she's probably clinically insane as I can imagine no sane woman voting for Mr. Grab em by the pussy

DAE TRUMP IS HITLER? LOL

Brett Gardner is better

are you implying wimmin don't like being grabbed?

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HER TURN
AND MY TURN TO LOSE MY VIRGINITY BY SUPPORTING HER

50% of women actually voted for him

Why do hot women love Trump so much if he is such a misogynist?

Because women hate themselves.

This. Hillary never had a chance, the cunt. SHE THINK'S SHE'S SO SMART! If only we had BBC to vote for...

>SHE THINK'S SHE'S SO SMART!

TFW too smart to win

*white women

The majority of white women voted for him lmao

The cucked white women meme took a big hit and has been trying to recover ever since.

No it because they dont hate their race or their non absent fathers

based white women

>youtube.com/watch?v=w0tRK3vRmrU

Teflon Don just can't stop winning big league.

>Around jews you always lose
>that right folks, believe me
>I've done a lot of yuge deals with new york city kikes and I gotta tell you, they are bad people
>but guess what when I'm president We'll be winning and it's going to be them losing
>big league

>woman who was feminist cancer became mra cancer
No thanks.

Why does footage of Trump rallies always show people who are:
>Badly dressed
>Overweight
>White
>Middle-aged or 15-18 (white)
>Not remotely cool

Alphas don't go to faggot rallies.

>why girls so cute bros
If they weren't men would have killed them off thousands of years ago, and we would have died as a species. They contribute nothing else.

Why are leftists always so angry and buttblasted?

>Only black person in that entire picture
lol way to prove his point

Oh boy it's a bait thread!! I've never seen one of these before! Let's all get angry and argue with strangers on the internet!!

I seriously want to know, why are leftists so angry and buttblasted all the time?

Why do they feel the need to look down upon others?

Low self-esteem? A lack of true meaning in their lives? What?

>Anyone who criticizes Trump in ANY WAY, even the demographic of his rallies, is a "angry" "buttblasted" leftist.

Interesting.

Nice strawman.

Leftists like to use ad hominem attacks, here, "Trump has one black supporter".

Why? Why always take that non-productive buttblasted route? Do you have no actual beliefs/thoughts?

Many leftists I meet do not, to be honest.

>Doesn't understand strawman
>Doesn't understand ad hominem
The question is: why does he use those terms?

>Do you have no actual beliefs/thoughts?
Thanks for confirming that you do not.

>ad hominem
You said trump supporters at rallies were mostly ugly slobs
>strawman
When disproven, you claimed that he accused anyone with any kind of criticism of Trump was a butt blasted leftist to him.

i miss poopinia :3

Trump merchandise is almost as effective as confederate flags at making people look like trash

>You said trump supporters at rallies were mostly ugly slobs
Literally not true
>When disproven, you claimed that he accused anyone with any kind of criticism of Trump was a butt blasted leftist to him.
But that's literally what he did, thus it isn't a strawman.

Are we reading the same posts?

I seriously hope nobody here actually wasted their time voting.

This pretty much sums up the leftist mindset vs the actual open mindset perfectly.

>youtube.com/watch?v=6zEAMkp8TuU

Please just stop, you already been BTFO about 4 times now. It's cringy.

I apologize that you don't know what the strawman and ad hominem fallacies are. I am also sorry that you have Trump rally images ready to dump. I further apologize that anyone anti-Trump is a buttblasted, angry leftist (McCain is a grumpy Marxist apparently).

What makes you think it was unacceptable?

do you want to know how i can tell you're a leftist female

You do know that image is shopped right?

Kek