ITT: Templates for shill threads

ITT: Templates for shill threads.

>I am posting this over-sampled poll to demoralize your movement and reduce your enthusiasm.

>I post this flattering picture of Trump, but my post will contain false concern for your movement. I will find an issue to fissure your community and cause you to in-fight and question your allegiance to the movement.

>Since it is impossible to paint Clinton in a positive light, I will move the goal posts and attempt to convince you that her negative traits are ultimately positive if we can get her elected. Her corruption and lack of ethics will serve us in the long run.

>In observing your community, we have found patriarchal leanings, anti-feminist ideals and anti-Islamic thought. To create dissent amongst your community, I will attempt to paint Islam in a positive light by highlighting the central points from anti-Feminist beliefs.

>How dare people with different opinions come to Sup Forums?
Le bastion of free speech face

>I am posting the word Drumpf because having a funny name is demoralizing and means you're a bad candidate. By the way my name is Laqueesha.

Remember all those oversampled posts from 2012? I know I do.

Look at this transcript from Nuremberg and that line from Wisel's book, lol holocaust deniers compketely debunked

>leaf thread

>anyone who doesn't agree with the consensus of my far-right, racist hugbox is a FUCKING SHILL who is being paid to post here REEEE

>I came here to shitpost and fuck up the board, not to have a discussion
>Wait, why are you telling me to fuck off for my low effort shitposts?
>HUGBOX HUGBOX DRUMPFKINS BTFO

>I'm posting that shilling does not happen on Sup Forums's Sup Forums despite the overwhelming evidence.

Kek, bump.

There are so many shill here the leafs have started trolling them.

I wasn't here yesterday or in the morning but shills can go suck my anus

I like how it's a canadian fighting the good fight. All the burgers must be busy burgering

Fuck, Trump better get his shit together...I-I just don't know man.

Thanks leaf, maybe you guys aren't so bad after all.

>There are no shills on Sup Forums and anyone who says otherwise is a schizophrenic.

>i support trump and all, but, what the fuck is he doing? How can he be this stupid?

>filename "image.jpg" or some shit like Happy-Sad_frog-05.png

I'm a Bolshevik kike, and I used to be a trump supporter but now CTR is paying me to support x, y, and z! Sup Forums BTFO! That's the slang we all use, right my fello goy... er white supremacists?