Voltron Legendary Defender

>delicious brown
>elf
>implying there's any excuse to not watch this

Other urls found in this thread:

voltronspacedaddy.tumblr.com/post/146689479337/nsfw-galra-hc
craveonline.com/entertainment/1003137-exclusive-preview-voltron-legendary-defender
pastebin.com/dmmVTvsL
youtube.com/watch?v=rbe3txocfyo&t=2m1s
youtube.com/watch?v=T1znqwF2U7U&t=2m14s
youtube.com/watch?v=J7PzmLmoNwY
youtube.com/watch?v=Hm7Qnp7U4Mg
youtube.com/watch?v=ULeLGPG6uks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its over senpai.

let it go.

Pidge/Lance will live forever in my heart.

But will there be a Season 2?

Already confirmed for 78 episodes

>elf

Kill it.

Four is a whore

Yeah. People are saying possibly in six months to a year.

There's a comic coming out in July as well.

>brown space elves
literally the worst kind of elf
>elf
literally the worst kind of species
Good job they managed to get a double shit jeopardy

What if Haggar Zero'd Shiro? What if there's some horrible creatured buried within him that sprouts to create the ultimate Robeast who will destroy the world? And he chooses to sacrifice himself for the sake of the world?

>67 more chances to see Shiro shirtless
>67 more chances to see Shiro's feet

So is Shiro gonna turn full heel, or ar they just gonna drag out the ptsd trigger crap for a few more seasons?

footfag pls leave

Full heel is super unlikely. The PTSD stuff is probably going to get capped off since he met Haggar but he'll probably continue to trickle information without getting triggered by it.

He might go temporary heel. That could allow for Allura to pilot the black lion as well.

I need to spy on Allura while she uses the bathroom.

The most recent time he got triggered he almost died, so that's probably going to be the peak of it.

Still wanna see Keith step up and take over the Black Lion. Would be cool to see Shiro get sidelined, Allura tries to do it because she's all royal an' shit, but she can't into combat and Keith has to stop being a fucking autist and learn how to think about his team.

A righteous whore. Knife-ears are not to be trusted.

It could work, I can see his God Hand thing getting more and more unstable as he eventually has to get whatever's the equivalent of Mikhail (Pidge I guess) to out him and trade some last goodbyes.

Goddamn that ending song during that shit hit me hard ;__;

>that fucking last note when the screen turns black

>shapeshifter
This waifu was made for waifu'ing.

Oh hush Bucky. HYDRA are an ancient alien god worshipping cult, who knows what the fuck they put in you too.

I doubt Keith could take over, cause then who'd be the Red Lion? Also with Allura
>dark skinned person has the black lion

Lance of course

So what are the odds on his death now? Low? High?

I'd hope at the very least they avoid that shit that GoLion/Original Voltron did with the mismatching suits and colors.

>Black pilots Blue
>Red pilots Black
>Blue pilots Red
>Later Pink pilots Blue

Why was that even a thing?

Huh? Why would he die? D-did that happen in the original?

>Keith I...

Show is 100x better than I expected. All this is just a bonus.

>can knock down a door with sheer power.
>can take out a galran guard
>nearly closes the a metal door with her bare arms

If shiro really were to die id love it if she took over the black lion

Because you're not the fashion police.

they'll let him live for now so you get even more attached before they he falls

Sven was kind of the Ned Stark of the original show. Or maybe Fiora from Xenoblade kind of.

Lower than it was in the original. This is still an American cartoon.

His chances of a temporary heel turn are pretty high though.

Only in Golion. In Voltron he was renamed as Sven and was "taken to another planet" for "medical attention."

In-show deathflags are fairly low, but supplementary stuff says it's pretty high unless he just ends up in a coma.

Hope it's not like the fucking Thundercats one with all the rape and sex slaves.

What? If there is any you know it'll all be of Shiro and Pidge's brother anyway.

That would be part of Lance's character arc. Learning how to take shit seriously so he can master the Red Lion instead of playing the clown all the time. Allura would end up with the Blue Lion, with her 'friend to all living things' attitude.
I like stories where they explore people assuming more than one or shifting between roles. Rather than just plugging them into an archetype and calling it a day.

Who's responsible for writing all the terrible comedy into these things?

voltronspacedaddy.tumblr.com/post/146689479337/nsfw-galra-hc
someone with writing skills please write some decent gay Galra smut

Just a reminder that Pidge's VA is a legit, waifu grade reverse-trap.

There's a few pages up of it already. No rape and sex slaves that I can see. Yet.

craveonline.com/entertainment/1003137-exclusive-preview-voltron-legendary-defender

This feels more like a successor to ATLA than the entirety of Korra did.

So any decent fanfics or amvs? (I like amvs)

>mfw people have said Sendak looks like everything from a bat, to a cat, to a chinchilla, to a koala

He looks like a bat to me....

No he's an alien

Anyone have a download for this? Don't really want to buy a netflix sub just for one show.

pastebin.com/dmmVTvsL

She can take over my black lion

Lance, is that you?

Let's say each Paladin gets their own Xeno waifu

Would you want Pidge to get a female, male or robot interest?

I'd want somebody who makes her happy

Gender fluid robot

The only thing I ship Pidge with is a shower.

There has got to be a way to get Pidge into a ship that will take everyone by surprise

What's her real stance of peanuts though?

I thought sendak's race are just corrupted versions of allura's race

Shapeshifting brown elf girl, be mineeee.

B-b-but she would rather poop alone!

I don't like Allura just being a Mihoshi clone. If I wanted Mihoshi I'd just watch Tenchi.

Another faggot confusing character design with characterization. The two characters are nothing alike.

Robot. Why would it be anything else?

Robot

Make it like that Tiger and Bunny episode

>Strength /////// 8
>Agility //////// 9
>Intelligence ////////// 10
Why is she so strong? She's a female elf. She should have arms like noodles. Does a regular human man have a strength of 15?

How is it in comparison to ATLA?

closer to ATLA than LoK

I think it's by the same studio. It gives off a similar vibe.

precious nerd child

Superior taste coming through

why must we fight

My guess is he will likely lose his roboarm. Since he's missing an arm, he can't pilot the black lion, but know the reason why they never found the Black Lion's weapon/key was because Allura didn't even know she had it.

He'll take over running the ship, and act as their tactical commander.

Because alien. She only uses her strength in one episode and she doesn't consider it strange that she's able to bend steel doors like they're play-doh.

Doesn't Zarkon have the Black Lion's weapon/key? He was fighting Keith's lion with it.

I hate elves.

>but know the reason why they never found the Black Lion's weapon/key was because Allura didn't even know she had it
I don't know if that's just bad phrasing but Zarkon has the black bayard

Yeah. Remember when they first fought the training drone? Allura said it was at a setting suitable for an Altean child. Alteans are just super strong, I think.

I wasn't talking about her characterization. I meant strictly her visual design, which I don't like. I would have preferred something that more closely lined up with the original. Frankly I don't like a lot of the designs in the reboot, they all seem to be desperately clawing for that anime-inspired look and it just falls flat for me. Voltron is less imposing with his new streamlined look, I prefer the big bulky angular look.

>I
>I
>I
>I
>I
>me
>I

Also Coran thinking he could lift that giant power crystal by hand.

Yes dipshit, I'm expressing my opinion. I thought that was pretty clear.

No homo, but you're completely right

It's okay to be homo for shiro, we understand

youtube.com/watch?v=rbe3txocfyo&t=2m1s
youtube.com/watch?v=T1znqwF2U7U&t=2m14s
youtube.com/watch?v=J7PzmLmoNwY
youtube.com/watch?v=Hm7Qnp7U4Mg

So : What kind of animation do you think of these would fit the true Blazing Sword the best

Oh I didn't think about that. Coran's Altean, but not super strong, or at least not as super strong as Allura. hmm.

Or the rock was just too heavy for even a super strong Altean to lift.

Would you like to see Pidge become a Super Sand Lesbian?

Or he was just old.

It could be because he's older and past his prime while Allura is at the height of youth and strength. He may have some old war injuries (he damaged some of the muscles in his back, etc.) that weakened him. Or maybe the rock was just heavier than it looks and Allura would have struggled with it too.

Or he's just a lanklet

that's a lot of notes, how's her singing voice

I want Pidge to have a big embarrassing crush on Allura. Actually I want Pidge to have a big embarrassing crush on everyone and to be infuriated by stupid, distracting hormones. It'd be cute.

>Netflix says they are reviewing the potential of funding a third season of Young Justice
>that HTTYD show seems pretty popular and good too
>Voltron now is great
where were you when Netflix saved action cartoons?

Art is more like Korra, writing is more like ATLA.

Yes, he dies 7 episodes in the original.

>being a necrophile

He looks like a Lasat.

HE'S NOT DEAD yet

youtube.com/watch?v=ULeLGPG6uks

Does anyone have an pic of her hacking icon?