What is the future now of HHM, its clients, and 600 employees? will Harold be able to effectively steer the ship...

what is the future now of HHM, its clients, and 600 employees? will Harold be able to effectively steer the ship? he just handed over $3 million to Chuck, so his judgment might seriously be in question now... midway through season finale now...

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/books/booksblog/2011/aug/17/spoilers-enhance-enjoyment-psychologists
slashfilm.com/spoilers-good-study/
npr.org/sections/monkeysee/2012/07/26/157430614/it-was-all-a-dream-or-turns-out-spoilers-are-good-for-you
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HHM doesn't matter anymore, the show is about saul, also chuck kills himself lol

>also chuck kills himself lol
YOU FUCKER!! didn't I tell you I was watching it now? I have carefully avoided BCS threads until I could watch it and you come here and SPOIL MY THREAD? God damn you sir.

it's been scientifically proven that spoilers make people enjoy works of fiction more than they would have, so you're welcome

No way that's true.

Take off all the labels on the cans in the pantry. It will make cooking way more exciting!

Who gives a shit, this professional lawyer shit is the worst part of the show, what the fuck was Vince thinking.

I only want to know what happened to the $3 mil. Doubt he would leave it to Jimmy since he hates his guts plus that would screw up the plot of the show, Saul isn't a millionaire.

Nothing happens: the show

I'm more concerned about Jimmy's mental health. He's clearly stressed, as shown in the scene where he forgets to turn off the microphone when talking to Erin.

(You)

theguardian.com/books/booksblog/2011/aug/17/spoilers-enhance-enjoyment-psychologists

slashfilm.com/spoilers-good-study/

npr.org/sections/monkeysee/2012/07/26/157430614/it-was-all-a-dream-or-turns-out-spoilers-are-good-for-you

pleb: the human being

Out of so many forced memes, this one is the shittiest.

>HHM formerly Chuck's
I didn't understand that scene

What?

o snap

kek'd

It's possible he never changed his will, if he had one earlier, and it goes to chuck's ex. it makes sense because she now hates jimmy and wouldn't give him anything.

S L I P P I N J I M M Y

I just got to say. Erin is an ugly fat pig lady. She should be covered in public, like with a sheet.

You Fucks, Chuck never cashed the $3 million dollar check. He's not like that to take money from Hamlin. After he realized what Hamlin would go through, he lost. So instead of cashing the check he opted to kill himself

no mcgills and their autism so naturally based harold leads them to untold riches and he even keeps his money because cuck died before he could cash anything

not OP but all this is bullshit. I can't even watch trailers anymore since they give so much away.

same. now I don't seem to get hyped for any movie and before I know it it is already out on bluray. it's kind of nice.