A...user I don't like latin america, there is c...crime there

>a...user I don't like latin america, there is c...crime there
Why are euros and mutts such pussies and soyboys? The only thing you need to do to avoid crime is not being retarded, the only times I got robbed is because I did a retarded thing like taking my phone out and not watching who was around or some shit like that

I've been to liveleak long enough to stay clear of latin america

Unless you are planing to start a drug cartel or are stupid enough to walk into a favela with all your expensive shit you won't end on Liveleak

>can't use you phone in public with being robbed
Ahaha, feels good living north of Tennessee

You can do it, you just need to watch there isn't some nigger ready to rob you and do it close to a wall or something

>a...user I don't like latin america, there is c...crime there
I actually do, it's like a human zoo

>The only thing you need to do to avoid crime is not being retarded
The fact you even need to actively avoid crime in the first place means there is too much crime. People from functional countries find your society fascinating. Hard to imagine how it got so bad

Why are you encouraging eurofaggots and amerimutts to come?
Retarded peice of shit.

Dead mutts always bring a smile to my face.

My country recently flagged like 5 mexican states as no go zones. People severely underestimate the kinds of crimes latin america causes. Its not you basic robberies/le cartel that make latin america so shit.

>kidnapping
>human trafficing
>organ farms
>slavery
>demonic gangs
>communist proxy gangs

The fact that it's considered retarded to use your cell phone in public without facing a wall in a corner and making sure there are no negroes about says all it needs to

I don't like brown ugly people and Latin American Spanish.

Same reason i avoid places like Los Angeles and Miami.

>demonic gangs
Tell me more

>kidnapping
yeah this one is kinda bad but it's not really that common unless you live in Mexico or a CentralAmerican shithole
>human trafficing
this is for mexicans who try to cross illegally and get fucked by a coyote
>organ farms
same as above
>slavery
same as above
>demonic gangs
wut?
>communist proxy gangs
these usually operate deep in the jungle so avoid that

then what spanish you like? spaniard spanish is ass cancer

here isn't america m8

>functional societies
more like dead societies with no future

Cult-like gangs in central america worship some sort of demon established in the bible, I don't recall the gang's name other that its one of the largest ones in the world. Same gang supposedly has ties to communist remnants from the cold war.

>>demonic gangs

Bullshit. That doesnt happen here.

I was never robbed in my life

my god is stronger, demon

>>kidnapping
>>human trafficing
>>organ farms
>>slavery
>>demonic gangs
>>communist proxy gangs
we don't have such things here

Probably because crime rates are insanely high.
You shouldn't have to check for people around you to take something out of your pocket.
Hell, I grew up with Colombians who had to drive around in armored cars and shit when theyd go back to visit because of kidnapping threats and what not.

if crime rates are that unsufferable how do you think normal people live here and raise families here?

Well, a lot of people do it poorly-note the constant crime rates.
Of course people do well, look at people in detroit, baltimore, or philly.

Also, a lot of people go to the US.

Or maybe just maybe, because these crime rates aren't really the representative of the whole country and the fact is mostly related to a single event like drug trafficking. If you stay out from drugs and drug lords you will probably lead a life of peace and maybe get robbed once and then. Crime doesn't stop our country, hence why it's ridiculous these assumptions you pussy gringos make. Hell there are even people that say we are more dangerous than Syria

>you will probably lead a life of peace and maybe get robbed once and then

the off duty cops will avenge us

I don't need to go to Latin America becuase Latin America will come to me

crime rates are high in fucked up places like rio, otherwise are just some passionate crime shit or whatever bullshit ppl kill each other for

On the bright side, think about it, the most dangerous cunt in LatAm is probably Honduras. The homicide rate there is like 100 murders per 100K. But hey the rest 99,900 ppl are alive and well. And also most of the victims are young males. So if you are a trap in Honduras you are basically immortal.

But I love Latin America
Wish all the Chicanos would be killed and Latin American immigrants could get a fresh start and reputation in America

b-b-but chicanos are latin americans. why do you want latin americans killed?

Spics posting under USA flags

It literally does though, it's not that uncommon for kids to get kidnapped and murdered because of black magic rituals.

Chicanos are scum and are hated in Latin America, and especially Mexico

ah yes it's so common that it didn't reach front page news when it happened

Latin America is shit.

You'll get chopped off and eaten here. Please stay away.

You realize theres far more to LA than Brazil, right?

Rio is one of the few places people even want to see in brazil.

you spend too much time on Sup Forums, underage retard. nobody gives a shit about them. nobody even knows the word chicano. you absolute faggot.

How do I get a Latin American wife?

Have you ever even heard anyone speak Spanish in real life or are you a plainsnigger like I expect?

to be quite frank all LA got so much similarities that I think that my argument still stands not mattering the country

Learn to dance boy

I've been robbed only once

You can lead a comfortable life here, despite the liveleak videos in favelas, just live in a middle class neighbourhood, you're completely delusional if you think brazilians are suffering and wanting to leave daily

yea boy, it is tbe most iconic postal card here but let them be mistaken who cares, rio isa shithole anyways

Same could be said anywhere.
But its why people choose not to live in places like Detriot.

I am not hispanic, I am from the Midwest. Still I know a bit about the real world. If you are in Arizona or some shit you might have a reason to hate illegals. And that's about it. But you claim Latin Americans hate Chicanos back home. That's is a 100% American phenomenon. Nobody gives a shit about that outside the US.

>I am not hispanic, I am from the Midwest
Exactly. You know fuck-all about chicanos and need to shut the fuck up. I live in California and it's a common story for chicanos who visit Mexico to be disliked and treated like trash because they're Americanized but not "gringo" moneybags.

OK but why do you hate them?

Shitty nationalism despite being disliked in their "home" country that gives other Latin Americans a bad reputation.

kek sounds fun
Where do i so join?

The Gulf Coast
Find a shrine made out of a skeleton
Ask about Santa Muerte

Pachamama probably? There is the Pachamama Alliance.

Former teacher told me a story about how he was mugged in Brazil.

The muggers were cops.

So no thanks. In my country you can walk through the park in the shadiest neighbourhood at 3 am and still feel completely safe. I don't know a single person in my extended social circle who has ever been the victim of a crime here.

thats exactly why your teacher was mugged by alleged cops (probably werent, just told they were then robbed him) kek

They probably weren't cops.
Your teacher is just retarded.
You don't walk around shady parts at night.

>You don't walk around shady parts at night.

You can do that here. Further proof that the US is not a first world country.

Delusional posts
Even Swedes don't go around shady areas at night

it depends where you live in both countries. but i can imagine there are more unsafe areas here than in germany.

You're full of shit
t. Crime victim

story?

i've already been to san diego, i dont feel like going to latin america again anytime soon

>this is for mexicans who try to cross illegally and get fucked by a coyote
human trafficking is surprisingly common, really in towns near the freeways
I know of at least two girls that got abducted by their "boyfriends" within the last few years

This, it’s just Mexico that’s like this

>do it close to a wall

And how do you run when 2 pinranha rush you?

Thay only happens on the parts of mexica and central am that are so bad they are lucky to have electricity

The only tinhg i ever heard like that is the templarios cartel that i'm 90% sure it's either a meme or so irrelevant they are all already dead

>take your phone out in public
>get robbed
Is this what living in the 3rd world is like?

Chicanos are hated because they start pretending they were never latinos.

Some nationalist latams hate all us inmigrants for being "traitors"

Others hate second gen la raza types who call themselves chicanos despite being 100% gringo and rape latam culture constantly