Webcomics that no one else read

Well? Which do you choose?

ssource

well, this threads a dud. catch ya on the ______.

penis

flipside

Haven't checked that comic in years. I only started cuz I was 14 and there were lesbians.

Same here. Looking back on it the comic was pretty crap.

Bernadette is too good for Maytag.

same. For the same reasons, i don't really remember if it was actually any good or not. Probably better than whatever shonen I was reading or watching at the time.

Scanniing through the comic now, it's paneled a lot more competently than I expected. Backgrounds leave a bit to be desired, but it's certainly crafted well enough. I'll have to read through it properly sometime soon.

Zebra Girl

Starts a little zany but once it finds it's feet, it's a pretty good read that's been going for over 10 years.

That comic gave me a consentual cannibalism kink

Oh hey I used to read this.
I think the last time I left off was when they entered the weird town with the radio talkshow or something.

That one crazy Cannibal murderbitch was really cool, totally savage.

Last time I caught up with that she was trapped in hell and getting pissed off at how vague the locals were

Wow, was the art really this bad? My 12 year old self remembered it being a lot better.

I used to read this until it rebooted and went full-lesbian.
I was mainly reading for the spider-eyes guy and I don't know if he ever showed back up.

I still read it. Pity for so little Crest action.

Here's my pic, still patiently waiting for an update. Yes, I know it's shit.

I don't think it's all that bad. It's never impressive, but it's simple and structurally sound. I've seen comparable and worse printed/published manga.

Lot of webcomics back then would have GREAT title pages, beginning-of-chapter pages and a few other things dotted around. Then the inside would be B-tier generic pap. This was back when those Top 100 sites still mattered a lot to traffic so you needed to put your best foot forward.

That's the last arc I remember reading too. I read it for for at least a dozen or more chapters after that but nothing stands out in my memory as much as this.

>still patiently waiting for an update
I'm pretty sure he ended this, or at least announced he was going to, and that was at least two years ago.

He's now moved onto making an equally shit fantasy-themed webcomic.

I dunno, he makes a new page every year

>Flaky Pastry

Nice art and cute girls but updates so slow that arcs take years.

Left elbow
Upper back
Right Ear

I used to read Legend of Maxx, a Terraria webcomic
Till the maker mid battle said "I've really lost interest and would rather stop than readers get stuck with half-assed crap"

Hey, if once a week updates are what it takes to keep the comic from looking like crap, that's fine with me.

I have DEFINITELY read this comic, like back in high school. I remember nothing about it but that character design. I don't even remember if it was good.

I also briefly read this in high school but I never liked it.

The fucking dialogue in this chapter was horrendous.

Socially Unredeeming, it was super short but was really funny.