Sup Forums things that Sup Forums completely ruined

>Sup Forums things that Sup Forums completely ruined

So a thread about everything?

that would be
>things that liberals completely ruined

sam was just hiding his power level and his aspergers forced him to reveal it too soon

It's weird, I went from not understanding pol, to agreeing with a lot of pol, to fucking hating those faggy memers at pol
now I'm back to my Soprano thread roots

True, I think Million Dollar Extreme and politics go hand and hand BUT the Sup Forums memes in World Peace helped prevent it from truly being great

>being this easily swayed in opinion
jesus christ

Sup Forums

Sup Forums didn't ruin MDE. Low-level entertainment Jews did.

They're trying to ruin Star Trek Discovery because not all of the characters are straight white males

Joey'sWorldTour

I still agree with pol, faggot. They're just fucking annoying, but not as annoying as you

>getting this easily triggered for being made fun of
FUck off to pol you thin skinned piece of shit :)

okay i'll get off pol i got my feelings hurt, oh wait I'm not on pol, how stupid are you

sorry but only a retarded nigger would allow a burmese claymation board to define their identity/beliefs

>okay i'll get off pol i got my feelings hurt, oh wait I'm not on pol, how stupid are you

You apparently can't read, no wonder you are Sup Forums shitter lol

yes oh great swami, tell me more about community college and how you discovered yourself with your liberal arts degree from DeVry

>He thinks "liberal" in "liberal arts" refers to a political position

I just skimmed that shit, it wasn't worth wasting my high level reading comprehension on

why would I think that?

At least I know you feel like a fucking idiot because you now have to start memeing yourself to try and play it off like you aren't a fucking retard

>memeing
I really did skim it, if it makes you feel better

Sam is pretty much Alex Jones-lite at this stage now. Does nothing but shout bullshit and cries 'it's just an act!' when push comes to shove. I know you're reading this Sam. Grow some fucking balls. If you want to grow your brand then have some confidence behind it, unless you want to settle for shitty comedy gigs where you just offend college kids and get jerked off by Sup Forums fags on the internet. Granted I don't blame you for the whole Adult Swim bullshit but grow some fucking balls mate. Piss poor effort you're doing right now.

fuck off im not reading it, I could care less about the original conversation

READ THIS
STOP BEHAVING LIKE SMUG FUCKING REDDITORS

They replaced furries.

haha, my kinda banter

I wonder why there are people here who post in this exact same style??

just like my Sup Forums threads

hah! shadily praise be kek Sup Forumsros :-)

>david duke