Why are these cunts so obsessed with work?

why are these cunts so obsessed with work?

I don’t know.

Are they?

having a job isnt being obsessed with work

Are they?

>aussies
>obsessed with work
yeah
nah

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

just noticed how asymetric the diagonal stripes in UK's flag are, so ugly

Just the Hooks/ Nips

>UK
>Ausfailia
>US
>work

No.

SK and Japan, ok, add Switzerland and Germany there.

Maybe Brazil wouldn't be such a shithole if its people cared more about work.

>Americans
>Australians
>obsessed with work

Come on, Germany was so much easier to put in

We don't. Check some charts or something.

t. 9 to 5 er

>Anglo countries
>Obsessed with work

German workplaces are holidays every other day.

In fact, all of you are /lazy/.

>24 working days (defined as all calendar days that are not Sundays or public holidays). Therefore, a worker with a 5-day workweek has the right to 20 days off.[13] However, it is quite customary that companies concede other 10 days of paid leave,bringing the average to 30 days off.[66] There is one national paid public holiday, German Unity Day. States regulate the remaining paid public holidays which vary between 9 and 13 in total.[52][67] Bavaria and Baden-Württemberg provide the most.[68] The Bavarian city of Augsburg has 14 public holidays as it celebrates Friedensfest[69] in addition to the 13 holidays in Bavaria. Civil employees receive a minimum of 30 days after a law against age discrimination was passed in 2012.[70]

americans are literally the hardest working westerners, they don't get paid holidays and have about 5 public holidays per year
its no surprise they snap and start shooting everyone

I work 80 a week at my internship

check out france tho:

>5 weeks (30 days with Saturdays, but not Sundays counted as holidays) plus up to 22 days of RTT (Réduction du Temps de Travail, English: Reduction of Working Time) for the employees that choose to work more than 35 hours per week - the "limit" is 39 per week, further additional hours are compensated in almost all the cases by money and not by additional leave hours. Bonus days off are given to people who take a part of their annual leave outside summer (3 days grant 1 bonus day off, 6 days grant 2 bonus days off). Combining all these rules, in a few public offices and in a few companies like Orange, the resulting total, for certain employees, might be of 9.5 paid vacation weeks (5 weeks of vacation + 4 weeks of RTT + 0.5 week of bonus days off). Furthermore, there are 11 paid public holidays.

over a month off minimum and PAID. Then weekends and work week limits. tf do they strike all the time?

every western country gives at least a month paid leave per year, paid sick leave is on top of that and in australia you also get long service leave after 10 years (2 paid months off)

And productivity? They are productive?

You must work to live and not live to work,

lmao what the fuck are you talking about. unpaid holidays? what? most high tech companies here offer unlimited vacations. literally unlimited. that doesn't mean you can take 3 months off, but about 4 to 5 weeks is pretty common.

i have a bachelor's degree in canada with 2 weeks paid leave making 18$ an hour doing super complex work 60 hours a week. I sorta want to kill myself

high tech workers are the elite of our society (that will change once we get enriched with enough tech pajeets though)