Post Sup Forums meetup pics

how does that fat disgusting pos get a woman like that and I don't?!?!?!?!

I tried searching for Sup Forums meetup pics to compare, before realizing that none of the sexually frustrated soyboys on this irrelevant board leaves their basement

What a bunch of losers lmao

It's a trap.

Maybe it’s because Sup Forums represents Sup Forums and Sup Forums represents Reddit.

This “Soyboy” meme is getting out of hand, and honestly, it’s just REALLY fucking ignorant. I have been lactose intolerant since I was a child. I literally shit myself in 2nd grade once. I grew up eating loads of Soy and rice based versions of dairy products, soy milk, soy ice cream, soy cheese, you fucking name it! My parents didn’t force them down my throat either. I LOVED the Soy foods immensely. I am currently Six Foot fucking Four. I have a massive fucking beard, and a decently sized 7 inch cock with visible veins. I am attending University, studying for a PhD in Math, any job I want, $300k+ starting fucking salary. Who is the SoyBoy now faggot?

I don't get this /redditpol/ meme desu, they're basically at two different ends of the internet spectrum

lmao

Thanks for including /sci/ memes

Why is this so fucking accurate

Ignore him.
He was impregnated by male Jamaicans.
The average ideology may be different but the posting is the same and the origin is the same.
The meme only really works for Americans but since they compose most of the board it makes sense.

Accurate in the sense that they're all happy, well-adjusted people with a strong sense of camaraderie?

What a regretful look.

>Sup Forums

I fucking hate that board, but let's be honest here, the eletions brought waves of newfags from reddit, which are all these people are from.

>

I wonder what he’s thinking
>I can’t believe they say nigger in real life too

>kill me pls

get a load of these mutt soyboys haha

>haha

>its always the same fucking leaf deffending Sup Forums
dude do you even sleep?

there is more than one of us

um sweaty xxx

nope, i've been in canada and there lived just one guy
how does it feel to get exposed fag?

El creatura...

>jamaica is a Sup Forums meme now
I get the degenerate dancing, but the fuck did they do this time?

/brit/ doesn't count as Sup Forums though
for some reason lots of boards have only british generals, no other countries, just british generals

>inconvenient truths
>pol is always right

Some Iranian leaf in Toronto hates Jamacians because they smoke weed in alleyways and a gang bullied him or something

It’s called containment

Dude just stop.
It’s not two of you it’s just the same person.
How can you post on the same exact threads on the same topic every single time.
Lmao

/luso/ had a meeting two years ago.

This isn't pol this is a bunch of speedrunning redditors and a kid with a maga hat

There is at least three of us though kek. Nothing quite triggers Sup Forums like Sup Forums does so you can't blame us. I don't even go to Sup Forums It just makes mutts and Europeans mad as fuck here.

/mlp/

lmao, just as I imagine ponyfuckers

Imagine the smell of that room

So besides the Iranian there’s also the Chink and someone else.

why americans dress like this?

>jamaking me crazy haha

>saving screencaps of my body of work
feels good to live in your head rent-free

why the hell are the faces censored?, I want to see tha faces of /luso/

That chink is hilarious though, he posts on Sup Forums a lot too in hockey threads calling it the white mans sport and how it needs more "white" Chinese

What’s with the normal looking chick?

It’s pretty easy desu.
You can still make out their faces and imagine the rest with their outline.
The only real problem you’d have is with the eyes.

Do they unironically browse Sup Forums? >implying I want to meet a bunch of weebs, shitposters, peruanos, mutts, sexpats, taringueros and wh*tos

>brazilians look whiter than the "americans"
the actual state of this board

>all of them are white

What happened with the naruto kid

really want to fuck britneys mud tits tbqh