www106.zippyshare.com/v/u4uYC7dv/file.html
www106.zippyshare.com/v/Rs6Kn84l/file.html
www106.zippyshare.com/v/7KJVD4v1/file.html
www33.zippyshare.com/v/83KahWPb/file.html
www20.zippyshare.com/v/1P1ZvL4a/file.html
www80.zippyshare.com/v/91BTbH1g/file.html
www13.zippyshare.com/v/yTM5A3C5/file.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sorry for the slight delay. I had to resize this one.

And we're done.

Damn, Cindy is pretty cute in this art.

DO IT, SILK! JOIN UP WITH BLACK CAT AND COMMIT COOL CRIMES!

Silk 001 (2016) (4 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Faessla)
www98.zippyshare.com/v/Ak1nkfhA/file.html

Silk 002 (2016) (4 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-InnerDemons)
www106.zippyshare.com/v/CwKtK56m/file.html

Silk 003 (2016) (digital) (Minutemen-InnerDemons)
www106.zippyshare.com/v/u4uYC7dv/file.html

Silk 004 (2016) (digital) (Minutemen-InnerDemons)
www106.zippyshare.com/v/Rs6Kn84l/file.html

Silk 005 (2016) (digital) (Minutemen-InnerDemons)
www106.zippyshare.com/v/7KJVD4v1/file.html

Silk 006 (2016) (digital) (Minutemen-InnerDemons)
www33.zippyshare.com/v/83KahWPb/file.html

Silk 007 (2016) (4 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-InnerDemons)
www20.zippyshare.com/v/1P1ZvL4a/file.html

Silk 008 (2016) (3 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-InnerDemons)
www80.zippyshare.com/v/91BTbH1g/file.html

Silk 009 (2016) (digital) (Minutemen-InnerDemons)
www13.zippyshare.com/v/yTM5A3C5/file.html

Sadly, Tana Ford will be back next issue.

This is some good character shit right here. This comic always manages to surprise me.

dangit, Bobbi. This is why you pick ABANDONED rooftops!

Flashback, still in the new costume.

>stealing spider-tracers just to see if your new BFF is betraying you

Cindy you fucked up, Cat really liked you.

I like it

Black Cat looks like a teenager here

>Cindy has nobody she can trust due to a lifetime of living in a box

>Black Cat has nobody she can trust due to a lifetime of crime

I hope it ends up working out for those two...

So Sup Forums is this better than just "My not sex-buddy punched me"

Is there anyone not on this roof?

Oh man, that is actually sad. I hope they are able to work something out.

bump. I like it

the perspective on this image makes no sense whatsoever

looking up the tunnel, looking down on the ladies

I wouldn't say it excuses her actions, but it's certainly way better than what we had before.

Robbie Thompson once again doing his best to fix other writer's mistakes.

Too bad he did nothing to undo "evil goblin" bullshit with Phil Urich.
Depowering Phil and making him look like even more of a bitch doesn't count.

This was sad

is there a bargain sale on radioactive spider bites?

>looking down on the ladies
What are you talking about? Silk is bending down. Black Cat's angle is fine.

I miss her long longer hair, though.

Silk's body is bending to the side because her arms are straight up and down while her torso is perpendicular to Black Cat, so the legs are foreshortened because they're further way from the viewer.

I dunno, seemed pretty clear to me, but there's the perspective explanation if you want it.

There is when Dan "Ham Hands" Slott is writing your origin!

As far as motives go, 'I was literally one day from retirement' is at least palatable as a reason to go off the deep end

Some people actually read this shit?

Idk if it's just me but the story seemed to improve greatly, even more so due to the art.
But alas Stacey Lee doesn't seem to be doing the art again indefinitely

Have you read any of it or are you just calling it shit because of how terrible slott wrote silk in his books

Phil was too far gone.

Thompson's not a miracle worker

Give me the 411 on Silk. What comics should I read that she stars in? Didn't she have a couple of series/appearances before this series?

She was in ASM and spider-verse but skip them and just read her solo books

I'd actually like to know this too, as I was going to pick up a trade and I saw a Vol #0 that had Silk 1-7 and a Vol #1 that had Silk 1-6 and that's just... really confusing.

She first appears in Amazing Spider-Man volume three (right after Superior Spider-Man ends, but she was awful in that (blame Slott). After that comes her solo series.

Vol. 0 contains the seven pre-Secret Wars issues. Vol. 1 contains the first six post-Secret Wars issues, as well as the back-up story from the first post-SW issue of ASM.

Silk crossover with north korean bootleg x-men when?

Thanks!

Silk only appears in her Solo. There is NOTHING else

bump

But what about Dan Slott's Spider-Man and Spider-Wome-

>NOTHING. ELSE.

I enjoyed Cindy's part in Spider-Women, but I don't care for Gwen or Jessica.

I liked the crossover, but i would say Jess had the weakest story line

I've never seen the series myself, but apparently it involved evil Silk. Anything else I should know about it?

After the events of Spider-Verse, Cindy, Jess and Gwen occasionally get together and hang out in either Earth-616 or Earth-65. In Spider-Women, they get trapped in Earth-65 when the devices they use to travel across the multiverse are stolen by Jess's male counterpart, who's working for a criminal organisation led by Cindy's counterpart.

Ahh, I see, thanks!

>This is some good character shit right here. This comic always manages to surprise me
It's a suprisingly good comic when the writer isn't wrangled into doing multi-part crossover bullshit and the original artist of the series actually hits deadline/contributes consistently on a regularly scheduled basis.

Ok we know Silk makes that costume out of her web so that is one good tracker to stay on her as she changes clothes.
girl gets powers, got put in a vault to keep her safe from bad unkillable thing, Spiderman let her out and explained that he killed thing, girl can't find family.

Wait, she still does that? I thought she stopped making her costume out of her webbing when she went to the body-suit and red mask.

Still, good point about it still being on her after she changed clothes...

She still did it right before secret wars as she raced across NY as the world was ending to see if the person JJJ had found was her brother.

Yes. Because it's decent. Way better than the shit Slott pulls out of his slot on ASM.

>Silk is for some reason the best Spider book right now
Slott and Bendis, just go.

It's really tough to get people to pay attention to this book, though, when the pervasive mentality on this board seems to be "All Marvel Books suck!"

No, it's completely nonsensical.

She's a super thief in Marvel, each job she does must earn her dozens of millions, 10 at minimum.

The idea that she has to start over for 2 weeks before coming away super rich again at the age of 25...whew, yeah, totally something to kill over

Yawn. She needs to die, let the character go already, she's been raped worse now than she ever was before...and she was actually raped!

Cat can't take a punch from Cindy, so that's just nonsense. I guess I should be used to this...but whatever.

>she's been raped worse now than she ever was before...and she was actually raped!
Bada-bing

>Kill Over

I don't remember her killing anyone

>Yawn. She needs to die, let the character go already

Oh, nevermind i thought this was a real comment

Well, it's just a cover.

And maybe her suit is secretly amped up.

Wouldn't the spider-tracer set off Cindy's spider-sense? Unless her spider-sense is on a different "frequency" or whatever, it should have the same effect as it does on Peter.

Cindy's spider sense hasn't been working right since Spider Verse ended.

Even if her Spider-Sense were working right, it probably is. Remember, Mayday couldn't sense the trackers until Peter fixed them in MC2.

Superior Silk best Silk

Well, that was not action packed that's for sure.

Except for Peter Parker but apparently he doesn't count.

Nah, it's mostly because the spider dimensions funtime arc was so terrible that its ruined the character right out the gate.

Some fans think this is all just a patch job for Slott's terrible writing which means it's characters inhibited by it rather than an expression of actually good ideas.

No, it's worse.

Crime isn't a loan, you dont have to make a cent to retire from crime. It's about being a regular member of society and respecting the law.

You don't blame everyone else when you decide to commit crime, if it was true we'd lock other people up.

It's all bad writing or subtext about how Black Cat's problems are her own fault.

I just headwaved it as a commercialized tracking device based on some principal elements Peter had going for his original Spider-tracers. I mean there's a good amount of questions raised if it were a regular one. For example, Peter detects spider-tracers through his spider-sense so how would Felicia be able to find Silk using one?

The Hawkeye vs Deadpool mini had her killing a couple of people

Bump

Anyone Important?

Her doctor minion, and the heroes (obviously).

She also tried to burn down/blow up the psychiatric hospital full of people that she had the aforementioned doctor brainwash into serving her.

So no one important died.

Technically there's also The Amazing Spiderman & Silk. But it's not that good either.

I want Silk and Black Cat to make out.

It's a shame the series doesn't get much attention, or else someone probably would've drawn this by now.

Wow, yeah, another one besides Jess and Carol? Marvel's so progressive now, but no prominent lesbians? C'moooooooooooooon.

Angela had a girlfriend
But then their book got canceled and it looks like Angela is rejoining the Guardians without her

Well I don't want them to be a couple or something. I just want them to fuck. Maybe in a three-way with a deserving goon.

>female version of a superhero
>pairing an asian girl with a white protagonist

objectively a shit character

She also appears in the VOTE LOKI miniseries.

I forgot about that. Even if it's not very good, I think I'll finish it.

Isn't she the one who tries to draw realistically?

Seconding this, drawfags pls