Stocking or Panty?

Stocking or Panty?

garterbelt

That's really the "weaboo Drawn Together"?

Misato

Panty and Stocking

No

>weeaboo
P&S is Japanese.

kneesocks

Brief

I keep forgetting that he becomes hot
>tfw no good r34 of geekboy

>its a anime thread on Sup Forums episode

>thighhighs
>EGL
>vs a slut
stocking 4 lyf

This nigga gets it.

Scanty, son. Her sister is horribly overrated.

Scanty. Best Demon sister.

Finally, someone who gets it.

My brethren.

scanty

scanty

Shut the fuck up, Boco
My niggas

People who realize the significance of a unique anime character: Panty
Newfags: Stocking
Liars and people who didn't watch: Demons

This is 100% true, and Sup Forums faggots are showing their retard opinions again in this thread.

scanty

Drool...

Both of the angels are horribly unpleasant people. Sex with Panty is probably akin to throwing a hotdog down a hallway, and Stocking won't be able to get off unless she's trussed up and you shit on her chest.

The Demon Sisters at least have a sense of decorum.

Panty is the one you befriend. You hang out and rip on an old movie with her, or go clubbing and she tries to get you laid.

Scanty you marry. Elegant, refined, but also secretly kinky and dominant in bed.

Stocking and Kneesocks...are there.

I'd give Scanty a half-demon baby.

Panty the best slut girl

People just see the glasses, and they blow their load.

Can't we like all the girls?

People who are just clueless bandwagoners:

>Picking stuck up goth prude over fun loveable slut

truly the sign of a beta faggot

Opinions can't be retarded, user.

Unless its Boco.

Panty because someone spoiled the ending for me. I stopped watching halfway through the season in 2012. I'm still upset.

Should I finish it?

sure
PSG isn't exactly high art, knowing how Gainax stole christmas doesn't change much

mai waifu

I'll have a look, thanks user.

I know the series was supposed to poke fun at and subvert all the tropes and cliches of modern anime, but jesus christ. Why would they make these likeable characters and just throw it in the trash? If anything it's just bizarre.

It's a parody of what happened to Invader Zim.

Stocking

>All this worst angel

How can Sup Forums's taste be this shit?

that dr.katz from courage?

I've only seen a few episodes of that. What are your thoughts on all the fans who want/wanted a second season which either resets the status quo, or brings panty back and features stocking as the antagonist?

lewd.

I intend to cosplay her one day, best angel.

The show wouldn't feel the same either way, with how long it's been I think it's better off dead.
If I had to choose one, the latter if the demon sisters are also there on the villain's side.

>Fooly Cooly is getting a new season despite the original having ended perfectly and Gainax being gone.
>Meanwhile PAS ended on a huge cliffhanger and is getting jackshit.

Well, I hope the Trigger Studios will make the choise of making a second show of PASWG instaind of s2.

They're both Sup Forums, so fuck off and die.