I like the idea of the typical Scandinavian breakfast. Random fruit, cheeses...

I like the idea of the typical Scandinavian breakfast. Random fruit, cheeses, jams and meat slapped onto bread with a good serving of yoghurt. It's so simple, yet so appealing. I'm going to start doing this.

THANK YOU SCANDINAVIA!!

I don't think jam and fruits on bread is a scandinavian thing. Sounds more like british or american.

Coffee, Bread with cheese and ham

That's it, WOW SO COOL, kys.

Finland is not scandinavia. Please kindly leave my thread.

brits eat sausages and canned beans for breakfast

We eat the same, shit go drown yourself you useless cryptobong.

Where did I imply that Finland is scandinavian? I have eaten breakfast in sweden, denmark amd norway and wasn't offered jam or fruit on bread.

hard foods to find when finning through a rubbish bin

>meat, fruit, yogurt and cheese together
No thanks

And what about Iceland? Hmm? Or Åland?

No you eat it separately

Are you ok?

Never been to Iceland but I'm pretty sure they don't do "fruit, cheeses, jams and meat slapped onto bread" for breakfast.

Fucking disgusting

My father used to wake me up with his homemade müsli-porridge with a serving of natural yoghurt and local honey, and a tall glass of his latest green tea.

I fucking miss that hipster so goddamn fucking much. I would honor him by doing the same for my children when I get older, but who has the time for that, besides, they'd get spoiled.

>müsli-porridge
what is it even?

ah yea

I eat bread with cheese and jam on top every morning

muslim blanda

I eat these with a slice of cheese for breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday.

>myslimi :D

Basically this.

Åland is a part of finland btw

He made it by buying loads of oats, different seeds, nuts, raisins, dried fruits, essentially the ingredients of müsli, heated it with 2 cups of water so what you basically get is oatmeal with many more flavours.

He was the nicest man ever, very eccentric but fucking great. Looked exactly like Pettson.

>tfw no Pettson

Must have been great person,
I will try this tomorrow.

I named my cat Pettson in honor of him. He's a fat piece of shit constantly pissing on my shoes. Very social and belly-rubbable though.

>jams and meat slapped onto bread with a good serving of yoghurt
Don't think I've heard of anyone ever doing that.

>naming the cat Pettson
>not naming it Findus

Up seems to be the place you have fucked.

>Random fruit, cheeses, jams and meat slapped onto bread with a good serving of yoghurt.
That's just normal breakfast everywhere.

So just like Pettson or (Pesonen) in finnish trnslation?

Not in Scandinavia. I havent even heard about it

What else is there to eat in the morning other than pastry like croissants?

Double Cheeseburger from MacDonald's. You should try it.

Sandwiches, eggs etc

>burgers for breakfast
Dude. No.

I did always wonder what those McDonalds breakfast muffins are like, but i'm too embarrased to buy one. I feel like the people working there will judge me.

cute, I had a cat that looked almost exactly like it

You can’t cunt. It cost too much back home.

>Sandwiches
That's what "cheeses, jams and meat slapped onto bread" are.

Fair enough, I was thinking more about toast.

Just like that, yes. When my mom divorced him he moved out to a small cabin in the woods where I lived every other weekend growing up, grilling apples in the open fire and eating his homecooked meals.

In retrospect I really admire him for being able to keep up the facade, I know he was really burnt out and depressed those years. RIP.

I see the logic. Two of my friends did that growing up, and I felt as though Pettson would be much more unique and special.

I don't even particularly like Findus, I'd take Pettson over him any day of the week.

Didn't mean to turn the thread into a blog, I'll end this story by saying that I now prefer a cup of coffee as my breakfast, not really hungry in the morning.

True but almost nobody slaps jams and fruit on there.
Maybe some marmalade if they are like 11.

Myself I don't eat breakfast, I just grab an early big lunch instead.

It really varies, I often slap blackberry jam on my sandwiches and slice a banana or whatever is lying around into my oatmeal.

And I'm at least 13.5

>And I'm at least 13.5
No. You are a savage.

Fruit in oatmeal is normal though.

>No. You are a savage.
I have been riddiculed by my wife for eating sandwiches with banana slices and a thin layer of sriracha chili-mayo, so I won't argue your point.

It's a mouth-adventure though, you like what you like