Why, I do believe it's time for some eary Silver Age!

Why, I do believe it's time for some eary Silver Age!

But enough about me, how's your day been?

Torrents are being slow again, so it's just three comics. The good news is, one of those is Rex the Wonder Dog #26.

That's enough Silver Age for today...

... Lena Horne would've been 99 today...

... David Alan Grier is 60...

... Vincent D'Onofrio is 57...

... Brian Bloom is 46...

>Spontaneo marks the empty shell's kill diary with a bloodied paw to show approval for her high homicide-to-girl-scout-cookies-sales ratio

... Megan Fahlenbock is 45...

... Gale Gordon died 21 years ago today...

... Buddy Hackett died 13 years ago...

... Harve Presnell died 7 years ago...

... Paul Mazursky, who had bit parts in Antz and Kung Fu Panda 2, died 2 years ago...

... and Leonard Starr died a year ago.

Well, I'm done for today. I'll be back tomorrow, knock on wood, to give some more Silver Age silliness, as well as the usual stuff.

Do have any genius jones

Ah, it's been a while. Today's been quiet so far but I'm probably gonna get busy. That's more or less the main reason why I have barely been in your threads for the past couple months. Ar, moving shenanigans...

I'll be back around 7pm EST
Not much - try the Adventure Comics megatorrent on KAT, that'll sort you out.
Hey, even I'M behind on my threads; I'm catching up on the comics I posted and didn't read via desustorage, and have just gotten to the end of February. Which reminds me, I need to start deleting them when I'm finished reading them... my hard drive has about 5GB free, and that won't last much longer...

bump

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT'S REX THE MOTHERFUCKING WONDER DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I honestly can't take this seriously because I'm constantly reminded of the Seanbaby parody.

Which makes it even better.

:]
Still haven't read that, actually. Come to think of it, you don't hear much from Seanbaby these days. Hope he's alright...

See you tomorrow...

Thanks, OP.

bumping for others.