Marvel Comics

Who's your favorite marvel character and why?
Mine is pic related.

>inb4 overrated characters like Deadpool

>It's popular therefor you can't have it as a favourite

I never understood Howard the Duck. Is he a parody of Donald or is it a Daffy situation where they just share the same surname?

There's no relation at all between Donald, Daffy, or Howard besides the fact that they're ducks. Howard is actually from one of the other earth's where instead of humans everyone is a Duck, some shit went down and he got pulled into main 616 earth, where he lives now

Forgot to answer the question, but Duck is not Howard's surname, everyone just calls him Howard the Duck because he's a Duck. His surname was never said its it's completely unknown.

>Found the Deadline fanboy.
I personally DO like Deadpool but even as a fan even I can see how he's overrated.

Why does his mug say "dcuk"? Is that an edit?

It's a parody on the fcuk mugs or shirts you see

It's a Carl Barks tribute, but they didn't wanna get sued by Disney.

Everyone in Howard's world is a type of anthropomorphic animal.

Their version of Jesus Christ is a squirrel.

> Marvel didn't want to get sued by Disney the corporation that owns them

Intially, Howard was intended to be a satire of "funny animal" cartoons and comics while also serving as a mouthpiece for Gerber's own surrealist world views. The fact that Howard looked so much like Donald in the beginning was purely unintentional

Fanboy? Saw the movie and played the game. I enjoyed both but I never even read any of the comics.

He's funny, tragic and awesome all at once.

He's an unapologetic psychopath who doesn't stray into LOL I'M SO WHACKY AND CRAAAAAAZY territory, and call me edgy if you will, but a living suit that flows and has the consistency of veins and tissues that can produce bladed weapons is damn cool.

Moon Knight.
I like how his gimmick is being Batman with multiple personality disorder.

>deadpool is overrated
>but not the meme duck that OP first knew about because of GotG

Tough tie between Moon Knight or Black Bolt

He got meme'd up bad but there's still enough good stories with him to counteract it. Plus the Skottie Young run was pretty good and he looked adorable in it all the way.

Rightclops cause . Just cause

I guarantee you OP will say that he unironically liked Howard the Duck back in the 80's

Machine Man is great.

Stiltman
Not joking, I fucking love that guy. I get hyped whenever he shows up.
Theres just something about this doofy motherfucker on robostilts trying to fight heroes taht makes me adore him.

Smart, with crippling self doubt , no direction and just a hint of bi-polar/schizophrenia. I also may have an anger/aggression problem