Cartoons and Anime figures

I wish the western cartoons had more nice figures.
lets post some figures ....

Other urls found in this thread:

myfigurecollection.net/search.php?overall=batman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garage_kit#USA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wish that GEM's line of Digimon figurines was more affordably priced.

Renamon was my first furry crush.
I'm such a fucking pleb.

I prefer their fused form. =3

Oh Joy.

western cartoons do get them, they are just cheap as fuck and in the walmart TOY aisle.

sorry user, we will NEVER get what you want because anime is a cultural thing in japan, whereas cartoons are for 5-10 yr olds over here.

just stop and accept it.

I agree with you .
too bad the disney infinity get axed .

There are high quality figures of American characters too, at least comic book ones. Although I think they're all made in Japan. Quite a lot of people seem to collect figures and toys of American characters in the West.

myfigurecollection.net/search.php?overall=batman

Saddly, most western characters only get either mass-produced mid-quality toys for kids or shit like funko-pop and kid robot figures.

The first and the best. Nuthin to be ashamed of.

this is what im talking about
its a culture thing over there
i don't see ANYTHING like garage kits over here and i don't think i ever will

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garage_kit#USA

But it doesn't seem like it's ever been as big as in Japan, and has focused on non-human characters.

Probably the biggest driving force behind the Japanese figure business has been moe, which doesn't exist in America. Moe exists because characters, stories and settings have a sense of reality to them, which requires a serious approach, and the characters are drawn in a detailed and attractive way.

It's a "Sup Forums come to Sup Forums to talk about Sup Forumsutism making a thread about something weeb and saying it's Sup Forums related just because you can civilly disccuss in Sup Forums" thread

Do they know what they're getting themselves into?

that is one cute riku

Ta-ka-to Mon!

There are Sup Forums figures so it's not like you can't talk about them.

Japan made a cute Buttercup. I wonder how Bubbles and Blossom looks like.

I pre-ordered this Alice cu-poche. Closest thing I'll have to a quality western figure.

>There are Sup Forums figures
who nobody is taking about but Sup Forums figures

from another thread

> Sup Forums - shit that belongs to another board but I'll post here because "they are mean ;__;"

There's always a figure thread on Sup Forums.

That Renamon figure is gonna get soooo hot glued on.

And that isn't full of Sup Forums figures, is it?

If you're saying this thread is about Sup Forums figures then what is the problem?

No, I'm saying that this thread is full of Sup Forums figures.

Sup Forums figures do exist, so nothing to stop you from posting them and talking about them.

>Angewomon figure was discontinued/cancelled because it was considered too lewd for kids
So fucking upset. Kids don't even buy statues fuck.

>statueshit

That Rika's cute as fuck.

How about this?

What good is a posable toy that looks like a cheap dimestore mannequin?
>shitty pain jobs
>cheap plastic
>joints, joints everywhere

No thank you.

Figma look very good for what they are. There's also some figure lines that use real clothes so all the joints are hidden.

And you could always go for robots where a good job will make their joint looks gorgeous!

I got the figma one from the first season. This one is too expensive but she sure is cute.

Fanmade off model crap

Go back to /toy/.
This whole thread should go back to Sup Forums