Why do foreigners behave so poorly in Asia?

Why do foreigners behave so poorly in Asia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UuJ09HN4JO4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nips can't handle chad behaviour.

Only wh*tes act superior in a foreign country. But they do it in JP KOR and SG mostly because they’re usually safe countries.
They can’t act that way in other SEA or Africa and South America cause they hear all the time on the news how much crime there is.
Even sex tourists here (I work near the red light) are usually more behaved in the streets because of knife crime.

>"""sometimes"""
fucking hoores

Lmao

>sometimes
hmm

asians were made for my dick that's why

"The only good jap is a dead jap"
"are you 15 or just retarded?"

Why are Asians so beta and autistic?

I fucking hate that haircut. Anybody with that fucking hair makes me want to beat them up until their face is fucking unrecognizable, then take a fucking razor and shave it all till bald.

Why do Asians behave so poorly outside of their continent
>what if we travel in groups of 20, constantly yell over each other and take flash pictures of fucking everything at all times

isn't this burger so autistic?
>white trash desperately made another shitty thread
>got no reply lol

dibs on left qt fucctoi

>a white trash is barking since he is too poor to go outside of his cunt

I have never seen japanese tourists here to yell or cause any disturbance. Probably most calm tourists I've seen.

specify
>inb4 arr rook samsung

white trash in mom's basement "mom, look! I made thirteen anti-jap memes today!"

@84165092
Not worth a (You)
Japan is guilty of the picture taking but the loud and obnoxious fucks are usually Chinese or some southeast shithole

Same. In fact I've never seen any Asian tourists act obnoxious. Mainly just do cute things like take pictures of trashcans and stuff.

Salad bowl haircut.

youtube.com/watch?v=UuJ09HN4JO4

>People see us Japanese as characters, nobody takes us seriously

She's right you know.

That's pretty much the Japanese's fault that they are seen as caricatures

I really think Anime takes a huge part on this.

not worse than the chink thats for sure ,horrible horrible turist ,loud ,clasless materialistic look like a digievolve version of niggers

This. Idk about Japanese or Koreans but ch*Noids are literally the worst mannered people on earth

The only good american is a dead american.

Our worst tourists used to be chinks but continental europeans overtook them in the last couple of years

Top lel

well you wont be alive and enjoiying your life if it wasnt for the benevolence of the americans,too much hate against america and yes its really sad what usa has became but is not entirely their fault

don’t beat me friendo argentino bowl cut is really comfy hair and makes me confident and kind of cuter

>not getting genocided by a people is benevolence

el spic animale

>bowl cut is really comfy hair and makes me confident and kind of cuter
Are you joking

well much of the post war middle class wouldnt agree with you
prosperity security and liberty pre--post war japan is not so bad actually ,every loser of war will firm to be in a similar position

when republican lose the war here in spain our childrens were stolen our woman humilated and our mens killed ,so i would happily firm a analogal situation like japan

Is it just me or is her nose very wide
I'm sorry im drunk

How do you behave in asia?
It actually is like a kara boga nose

HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLO
my names cool :))))))
how are you