Mfw the Khan controversy is playing out exactly like the McCain controversy

>mfw the Khan controversy is playing out exactly like the McCain controversy

No one will remember this next week as per usual, and Trump slayed yet another sacred cow while showing he won't back down to anyone who slanders him on the big stage. Any time Clinton digs this up in the future, what's the first thing that'll come to mind?

Respect for Trump's boldness, followed by ambivalence.

keep telling yourself that, Trump is done

get out

who the fuck is khan?

no u
this is our board now

Wtf does Trump have to do with Ghengis Khan?

I think you're actually right. How many times before have we heard the shitstream media cry "THIS TIME HE'S GONE TOO FAR"? Yet the Trump train keeps on chuggin'. Don't give up, lads. Trump is dipping now, but the polls will stabilize soon enough, and then we should get some juicy happenings that'll put him back on top.

i don't understand how anyone could defend McCain. his whole political career is build upon being a fucking imbecile that managed to survive enemy capture.

Lol...silly drumpf supporters.

I really hope none of you are actually publicly supporting Trump. After he loses in a landslide in November your gonna look dumber than people who supported George Bush and the Iraq War...lol...

I'm happy to see the reactionary right finally fall

Like Hilary did ?

General elections are not the same as the primary elections.

NO. THE KHAN IS NOT BEATEN YET.

I DISAPPROVE OF THESE LIES AND PROPAGANDA.

You think this is the Khan controversy? There's fucking prominent republicans telling people to vote for Hillary. LEFT Is Now Right.

Fucking isis supporter. I bet you get off about hearing about dead soldiers

The media is getting desperate because the Clinton campaign is imploding. Things keep getting worse and it's almost impossible to hide it. The media is getting hysterical and I'm loving it.

some mongolian dude that raped a bunch of slavs a thousand years ago.

We've seen him bounce back from shit like this in the general polls, already. Remember the massive dip he took following his "boastful" comments on the Orlando shooting? People at the time were also freaking out over his "bare bones" and "underfunded" campaign. If he can recover from that, I suspect he'll recover from this as well.

>McCain controversy
Can anyone tldr me what happened?

ER, why wouldn't the Khan controversy be about the guy named Khan?

>mfw Dutchmen think they understand American politics better than Americans do

He said McCain wasn't a war hero because he got captured. Republicucks sperged out over "muh veterans". Trump dominated anyway.

All you need to remember is that he is a peace loving, patriotic, person of the camel.