Into big dicks

>into big dicks
>has mosquito bite tits
Another hypocritical roastie. Sad!

everyone is into big dicks

When did she say she liked big dicks?

If your dick isn't at least 8"x6" you should kys.

She just read the lines user. As a fat hog owner, it was really hot desu.

having a small dick is like having a loose baggy outstretched roastie pusy

tits to dick is not comparable

>roastie

We don't accept your kind here, robo. Go back to your containment board, you mentally ill freak.

Those nips are perf, OP is a faggoon

Reddit: The Post

Suckable tits 2bh.

I love you.

>44 years old
>no husband
>no kids

Why does she hate the white race?

Face > hips > stomach > tits

she still cant get over the goose

she looks pretty there. normally i hate women with dyed hair. it must be the goose's influence

she was always pretty

Not my fault that nobody likes you. Take your shit somewhere else.

>doesn't have a big dick
>calls women roastie
>obvious virgin
Any other sad facts you'd like to tell us about yourself?

>Autists cannot tell the difference between fictional characters actors portray and the actors themselves

women's paradox user
>wants the world
>has nothing to offer but beefsteak blood-leaking fish-smelling pussy that has been wrecked by 200 men before you

seriously i dont understand how modern women can let dozens of guys plow them, but when they settle for a beta they expect them to be super responsible and self sacrificing

>wants and believes they are absolutely entitled to the world

ftfy

kek this made me laugh because it is true

>"I am a princess treat me like one"

I honestly hate women. I fuck them and have had girlfriends but I begin to dislike them the more I learn about them

One girlfriend I had

>wants to get married
>How about we just live together and enjoy each other's company without the need for arbitrary bullshit
>"No I want to get married because its traditional"
>"I will not change my last name"
>"I do not want children in the future"

needless to say, we are not together anymore.

what did she mean by this?

that she prefers penises that are rich in melanin

>no mention of ass whatsoever
>stomach over tits
yeah, ur a fag

>mfw my dick is 7.9"x6.5"

Every girl is into big dicks you retarded dicklet

the overwhelming vast majority are shit but there a few decent ones out there
>I want to be traditionally married
>I won't take your last name though and I don't want children
wow lol what a partner she must have been

ass is implied by hips. they're inseparable concepts

nice, I only fuck black guys too

>mosquito bite tits
Can we discuss what OP meant by this? Is he from some third-world shithole where they value sagging cowtits and cellulite?

she was pretty sweet and had very good qualities but at that point, I said fuck that

large hips, tits, and ass are a visual cue that the woman is ready for breading and can produce many offspring. its biological ingrained in us to find those qualities attractive

fair enough I hope that she had a valid excuse like she was a professor or a doctor and wanted to hyphenate

>check her twitter
>she is posting pro-refugees shit
makes you think

it's possible to have a flat ass and wide hips you retard

dfc best c u fuckign amateur

pretty much no, she was just too proud of her name and said our kids (if she ever decided to change her mind about them) could have them hyphenated.

refugees have much bigger cocks than whtiebois. that's the thing Sup Forumstards don't understand. lefties already know that brown people are savages, but having a big dick is way more important than that.

she doesn't have a twitter

>trying to explain normal sexual urges to a homosexual

that she wants big asian cock
she wants that AMWF experience

Imagine typing this out because none of your EPIC polbait threads are taking off

Pic related is also a visual cue, you braindead monkey. There's a distinction to be made between a healthy, athletic physique, and then simply a fat, overweight woman and does nothing for her body.

ya did good son. she sounds like a waste of time

Why would you make this up?

imagine typing out this reply because you feel so threatened and you have to pretend I'm wrong

thanks user. cheers

you're comparing a woman who is voluptuous sex and sought after to a baboons ass? well no fucking shit its a similar thing but to say that they must be unhealthy is going to far

just admit you are gay and would rather fuck a skinny dyel faggot

unmute pls

No, you're the closeted homosexual if you pretend there's anything attractive about fat. A woman has to do literally nothing to maintain such figure, just not overeat. Pic related is what a real woman looks like.