DOOM

Post your favorite panels/moments of everyone's favorite cruel dictator

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qi86yeXB9pI
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZcmTl_1ER8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Someone post the 9 11 one.

Whats Doom doing these days anyway? Last I saw him he was tooling around in a suit in Iron Man.

Will he somehow turn out to be responsible for Civil War again?

He was only ever responsible for House of M in the minds of delusional waifufags for Scarlet Witch.

I heard a funny theory that Doom might end up becoming the new Iron Man after something happen to Tony. Would be stupid as fuck.

>Doom might end up becoming the new Iron Man

Doom debuted in '62, Iron Man in '63. Doom was always the original iron man.

>cruel dictator
Typical american propaganda

I have a hunch that Doom is actually a Kang

youtube.com/watch?v=qi86yeXB9pI

>Fail? Doctor Doom does not fail

I don't remember how good/bad the 90s Fantastic Four cartoon was, but their Doctor Doom was one of the greatest of all time.

>You do know I'm a good guy, right?
No you're not Tony, stop lying to yourself.

>give me your countries
How the hell does someone come up with that kind of line?

At first this just seems petty like he's saying well fuck it the earth can die for my pride (which is something I'm sure doom would do) until I remember that he's been doing his own shit with molecule man to solve it better than both the illuminati and the cabal

Is this ultimate spidey?

I always thought that Doom should have an Eastern European accent...what with Latveria being in East Europe and all.

>BEHOLD THE GRIM VISAGE OF DOOOOM!
This really is the proper way to make an entrance.

You say that as though it's not a great fucking line.

I'm just baffled because I never could have written such a thing.

I spend too much time on the internet, any time anyone uses awesome as a noun, I want to shit my pants in disgust.

Never fails to make me laugh

there's no place to hide once i step inside the room, dr. doom, prepare for the BOOM!

delete this
this is furry propaganda
and heresy
delete this

what the fuck is this ugly shit?

Chuck Austen's U.S. War Machine 2.0

>Arrow hits
>Blood already dripping on the arrow instead of spilling everywhere

This guy has no idea how to convey movement

Doom passionately playing Careless Whisper might be the funniest mental image ever.

>this guy
>implying someone drew this

its 100% screenshots of poser

If it wasnt for ignoring the 180 degree rule, they would be perfect panels

That would just be another What If come true to add to the pile

[wanking approaches maximum]

No arguing against that, I'm just bothered by how the blood is portayed. This panel I singled out is what seems to be impact panel of the arrow with Doom's head, judging by the SFX, yet the blood is drawn like Doom had that arrow stuck on his head bleeding him for a full minute.

It's a minor nitpick, but you get the idea. A lot of artists who work for American comics don't seem to be able to draw movement well. One of the few fields where japanese manga excels

Doom is a gypsy

Yuck

Gotta love some Vic

The fact that he even made them acknowledge him is impressive enough
What happens next?

Doom wins.

No, just him doing an impression of Epic Sax Guy, but he has no sax, and he's just intoning DOOM to the music.

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZcmTl_1ER8

Yeah, a gush of blood out the side to convey the raw power of the moment of impact would unfortunately actually require effort and would cool, which isn't what the artist seemed to give a shit about at any point, ever.

Is this real?

Even if you hate Doom, you can't ask for a better godfather.

Doom may be considered a villain but he truly cares for his country and his citizens.

I love Doom. I would serve him.

There would be no blood splatter until you hit the ground. There would be no blood actually. Just blood pool.

I once got an arrow on my head.

>"Fuck you, DOOM does what DOOM wants."

They were on the moon right? right?

I know a Celestial is normally 500/600 meters tall or so(there was 1 in San Francisco when the X-men were on their Utopia Island),but how fucking huge were they during those panels?Isn't Doom 2 meters tall?

>It's time to D-d-d-d-d-d-DOOM

From what I know there's not really a set size for celestials
The yellow fucker from xmen, the sleeper, was probably smaller so it didn't destroy the planet upon entry
These ones in the pics appear to be coming with the intent to fuck shit up, so would probably choose to be a larger size as they don't give a shit about damaging the planet

Just my guess though

Just like how galactus seems to change size all the time
Some comics he's bigger than planets, others he's small enough to walk through city streets
Just artist interpretations I guess and whichever size suits the story better
Like the FF couldn't really shoo him off if his foot was the size of new york so he was smaller for that story

Remember how fucking big the galactus engine was though? From the cancerverse?

Is Doom an analog for an IRL dictator? I say that because I feel the same way about Zemo

>Remember how fucking big the galactus engine was though? From the cancerverse?

The size of a galaxy?

Has he ever been voiced with a proper gypsy accent?

>She was so hurt she spent the next decade working out

Doom may not be quite as smart as Richards, but he's a much better parent.

>Haha! I am finally a remorseless psychopath dictator, as opposed to just being a regular kind of psychopath dictator!

I love Doom

>that one time Doom was beaten by squirrels

Hail Hydra.

>Redheaded Girl with a Snake

God Dammit Marvel...

Also, I like the idea with current Doom. I think there's a lot of potential. I just wish he wasn't trapped in a Bendis book.

I don't know how I feel about this Namor or Doom saying "Bros," or how I'm supposed to feel about it, but this was a captivating read.

nigga really

Hickman has his faults, but his FF was fantastic, and he writes a good Doom.

Doom really doesn't get along with Celestials.

Fucking coolest

okay, i love him now

As much as this is like top tier doomwank, this is fucking sick