m.youtube.com/watch?v=NXdkiaZvTVQ [Open]

BOMBSHELL HAPPENING SHES GONNA DIE
>BOMBSHELL HAPPENING SHES GONNA DIE

BUMP THIS TO THE TOP

>first a protester interrupts her
>Hillary freezes stoically
>crowd starts going crazy
>At 00:06 a security guard rushes over to Hillary and says "You're Okay."
>Then Hillary erupts into some sort of laughing fit.
>Then, at 00:16 the same security guard RUSHES over and says "Keep talking, you'll handle it, you're not going anywhere."
>Then, at 00:22 another security guard on the right pulls out, I kid you not, a SYRINGE.

health.harvard.edu/blog/quick-injection-helps-stop-epileptic-seizures-201202234319

SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE DESERVE TO KNOW WHO THEYRE VOTING FOR IN THE HIGHEST OFFICE OF THE LAND. MSM KNOWS THIS HENCE ALL THE "Trump is sick" ARTICLES LATELY.

WHEN THIS THREAD GETS TO 300 MAKE A NEW ONE THIS SHOULD BE A GENERAL

REMEMBER. This HAS to trend on Twitter. Could swing the election.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zoBm29LVQBg
twitter.com/hashtag/HillaryAccomplishments
twitter.com/hashtag/hillaryaccomplishments
twitter.com/hashtag/NextTrumpGaffe
cdc.gov/std/syphilis/stdfact-syphilis-detailed.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=HaRoH5WD_zY
snopes.com/hillary-clinton-seizure-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

idk if you know this or not, but e i g h t c h a n Sup Forums is where the applied memetic warfare division meets and actually does things like this. You will have much better reception there, and, no (or at least much fewer) shills.

tinfoil as fuck tbbh

>84165534
bump bump bump up Trump

Huh. Good find user. Bump

Hillary will die from a seizure on stage and shit her pants in front of 40 million Americans.

Kek wills it.

>a-animals

that was random as fuck

That's secret service, just FYI and all

This country is fucked.

>goes into seizures when she's panicked?

Time to go protest Hillary rally, anons.

Hey brother could you be a pal and copy/paste this thread to infinity chan? I can only maintain one of these at once. Please.

It kills me that this will not even see an ounce of reporting on major news networks.

But Trump's joke about the baby and accepting a gift from a vet was all over the news for days.

It's a reference to Trump's kids hunting pictures. Have you been nowhere for the past year?

I'm well aware faggot. The point is it's a shitty deflection.

Nigger, Twitter just banned the anti-clinton hashtag from 1st place in trending and replaced it with the anti-trump one.

is it stroke time soon?

Well I still don't really see it but if everyone else does I'll go along.

The SS guy did seem to jump right in to comfort her as if it was too much too fast.

If nothing else it shows that she is weak and succumbs to stress far too easily. That and the fact that she hasn't done any press conferences in so long.

I like Hei.

you can only "maintain" one thread at a time?

bullshit. All you have to do to "maintain" a thread is not delete it yourself.You are aware that OP's posts don't bump the thread, right?

So much for
>REMEMBER. This HAS to trend on Twitter. Could swing the election.
kek. it's not even important enough for you to open another tab in chrome.

Air horns & strobe lights at all future Hillary rallies!

WAIT

REMEMBER STROKE-CHAN
HOLY FUCK WE NEED TO GET ON THAT NOW

massive stroke inc for clinton. any day now

>non white body guards

Monitoring Bread for Shills.

When two people talk to her at the same time it causes a seizure. Thats why no press conferences. I cant wait for people to start pranking her, it would be pure youtube gold

Well apparently it was PETA protesters or something, so that was her witty way of being dismissive.

source? cap it and circulate it. Tell Milo.

Hillary's panic attack had a humanizing effect to how I see her which made me sad
She reminded me of my mother
My mother was a big Hilldog supporter when she was in the primaries against Obama 8 years ago.
3 years ago my mother passed away from lung cancer
I feel like my mother is watching me now and getting upset from heaven...

Sorry mom, I just need to make America great again.

If anything this proves she won't handle trump well. He's too fast, and she can't script the debate.
I assume like most she'll find a reason to drop out.

this.

I'll just go sheepishly post it over there. I feel an obligation to bump my threads though. Theyre like my children... No need to be hostile...

>My mother was a big Hilldog supporter when she was in the primaries against Obama 8 years ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=zoBm29LVQBg

>Trump and his kids killed a lot of animals

>ignore the fact that my decisions killed half a million children in Iraq and countless millions of Innocent lives in the ME at large because I'm an insane war hawk sociopath

>Hahaha

I don't give a fuck at this point.

This
twitter.com/hashtag/HillaryAccomplishments
Got replaced by this
twitter.com/hashtag/hillaryaccomplishments
and then replaced by this
twitter.com/hashtag/NextTrumpGaffe

Fuck twitter!

Wow, hill shill

you guys are actually learning some of the board culture

too bad you're still fucking obvious. try harder

>2posts by this ID
>call hillary witty because she did a really fucking shitty job of deflecting attention

more likely they'll pack the audience with paid shills and clinton donors

bump

HILLARY HAS NEUROSYPHILIS

>Syphilis can invade the nervous system at any stage of infection, and causes a wide range of symptoms varying from no symptoms at all, to headache, altered behavior, and movement problems that look like other neurologic diseases, such as Parkinson’s or Huntington’s disease. 7 This invasion of the nervous system is called “neurosyphilis.”

cdc.gov/std/syphilis/stdfact-syphilis-detailed.htm

she's gonna die

Serious question. How will she handle the debate against Trump?

I hope it fucking happens. She cannot lizard her way out of it can she?

R-Right...

tinfoil?
everything he describes in visible in the video

imbecile.

>witty
Saying TRUMP'S KIDS ARE THE BAD GUYS when they're clearly there to interrupt her is desperate.

BEFORE YOU CALL THIS BULLSHIT WATCH THIS : youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

HER TONGUE IS FUCKED. IT'S ONE OF THE SYMPTOMS. SPREAD IT.

Bump

you're grasping at straws

>it's fucking nothing, as usual

OF COURSE IT'S DESPERATE YOU IDIOT

LIKE WHEN SHE SAID AYO HOW ABOUT DIS TEA AFTER HAVING WHAT I REGARD AS AT LEAST A PARTIAL AND POTENTIALLY MYOCLONIC SEIZURE

FAGGOT

lol this video shows nothing

hilldog is going to win. ur an idiot to think anything else

Nice damage control shills.

>tfw bill's massive collection of stds from affairs is what finally kills the beast

Bump for Gold Cresent !

How is she even going to show up to a debate?

bump

This would make an awesome app but only anti-Trump games seem to make it on to the Apple Store and Steam.

>She cannot lizard her way out of it can she?
If she backs out of the debates she's fucked. Even though the MSM is on her side, they won't be too pleased if she denies them the high ratings the debates will bring in.

>YUP JUST KEEP HAMMERING AWAY AT THE SEIZURES ANGLE

>BY NO MEANS PAY ATTENTION TO ANY ACTUAL RELEVANT CRITICISMS

>MAKE SELVES LOOK LIKE TIN HAT LUNATICS IN THE PROCESS

ctr shills playing 4d chess with you tards

>group of black owners nearly put down their pet white woman because she was doing poorly.
>have to encourage her to keep going with promises of treats later
holy shit they really are KANGZ. The world is run by a secret kabal of big black guys who only pretend to be bodyguards.

Bump
youtube.com/watch?v=HaRoH5WD_zY

>your social media accounts

Ummm uhhh....

I guess he should read up on it as well. Because the president has had the power to ban any group of people from entering the country since 1791

Remember about over year ago we had threads memeing "bring on the moon man". Soon after that Trump decided to run and they called him Hitler 24/7 and nationalist candidates all around Europe and Asia are getting elected.

We called for winterchan and we had some of the worst storms in a while.

now Stroke Chan stroke softy came to pass.

We need to meme Stoke Chan to stroke boldly

that's just a firmware update being installed. she hasn't bugged out much since

I think a way to push this to normies is through the press conference issue

don't just say she's sick, demonstrate it

It's sliding because it's literally nothing.

>she dies on stage with Trump

There's no feasible way Hillary could win the debates if this is how she reacts to a no-name protestor.

Trump is going to interrupt much more forcefully, and much more frequently, and with a much bigger audience. And if she has secret service calming her down every time her syphilitic brain tumor or w/e starts acting up, literally the entire world will see that she's unfit for a stressful environment such as the presidency.

>88

But you know Trump would rush over and catch her anyway rather than stare and have an episode.

Lmao she stares those hecklers down and put the fear into them as she will putin and drumpy dumps are grasping @ straws.

Pic related, it's the shills at this point

bump

Look at that crazy look in her eyes.

This woman gets off to power only and always has. She literally sucked and fucked her family to the top, and then sucked herself into the old boys clubs... Eventually becoming a full blown satanist. Now she's losing control of he mind to the demons, and she's your next president.

the evidence is stacking up, honey buns

Shills shilling for an addle-brained stroke victim. Do you really believe in whatever she stands for are are you just doing it for the cash to get weed and snacks?

I think the weirdest thing about the video, for me, was the way she squinted and licked her lips.

She was either having a seizure or about to turn into the Hilderbeast live on camera

>denial
>appeal to the stone fallacy

TRIGGERED
What was the comment anyway?

>Hillary
>dying
she wears the skin of flayed babies and makes sacrifices to ancient gods unknown to modern man. she makes satan look moral

she is immortal

This concern shill really needs to fucking leave.

Sage

You ppl are hilarious.

"Hillary eats babies for breakfast! Get it trending!"

The maybe 100 poltards you have following your burner twitter accts arent gonna trend shit. Youre worthless and alone.

Trump tapped into some residual tea party anger last year, sure. But hes proven himself too much of a fucking loon even for them. No republican who can think more than 48 hours into the future wants ANYTHING to do with Trump or with you, a bunch of pasty millennial losers and a drag queen named michaela, or the mystical frog you worship.

Youre all fucking embarrassments to your families and the friends you pretend to have, and the greatest service you could do for this country is just killing yourselves as soon as possible, before you reach the age when you actually *can* vote.

>her der shill .02 cents 6d chess

Yeah, fuck you

lol ur an idiot if you think anyone on this site types like that

did you get a degree in feminist studies or something? shilling for a candidate, you should honestly just kill yourself. life can't get any better for you from here.

Why has nobody been talking about the cancerous hole in her tongue this week?

There's so much wrong with her physically, she's got a better chance of hitting the lottery than being alive until November. So, I guess that means it's Trump vs. what's-his-name, eh?

>It's OK Sectary Clinton you are at a rally just keep talking

holy fuck

snopes.com/hillary-clinton-seizure-video/
pol BTFO LMAO AGAIN

>#WhatsWrongWithHer?
Yes, plenty of air horns

you type like a typical illiterate redditor

go back to your shithole, fagbot

>#WhatsWrongWithHer?
She destroys shit, up to including whole countries.

Trump on the other hand builds shit.

Strobe lights and airhorns. We need to make this bitch seize so hard on stage that the shills resort to saying, "She was just doing the kick worm dance! See how healthy and athletic she is at her age??" I bet Trump isn't even that athletic.... He couldn't serve Putin that hard."

Trumptards never cease to amaze me.

Seek mental help!

Trumptards never cease to amaze me.

Seek mental help!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>slight concern
slight concern
>slight concern
slight concern

Wasnt it decided that it was just a cough drop or a lozenge with weird lighting? Or where her symbiote connects to her body?

fail

you should blog some more posts

>first "latina"