2>1>3

2>1>3

Yes

indisputably so

3 > 1 > 2

I feel like the only person who thought season 3 was by far the best.

1>2>3

any other opinion is a pleb opinion and should go b2reddit

This

fucking this

That's not true. Lots of people are idiots.

:(

Just for clarification

Season 1: 9/10 - Better Story
Season 2: 8.5/10 - Better Characters
Season 3: 4/10 - MEW's naked butt

stick to comic book movies please

>Season 3: 4/10 - MEW's naked butt

You people are fucking insane if you think s1 is a 9 and s3 is a 4

s1 - 8
-malvo's little side adventure in the middle of the season
-molly was just slightly too good at her job

s2 - 9
-hanzee = tripoli

s3 - 7
-so many things, but most notably gloria being a big nothing, emmit's conclusion, chief being just the worst offense of "i need someone to be stupid for no reason" ive ever seen, and sy's character being completely written out of the season

>watching a spin off of a movie

ishhiggy

Yea if you like hack writing, people doing 180's and rigged so that at least everyone on an even level yea

Swango somehow become a deus ex machina after she went to pesudo purgatory

Movie > 1 > 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>> all of leftovers >>>>> shit from ass >>>>>>>> un-go >>>>>>> season 3

s1 Malvo didn't go all guns blazing and got shot up, he acted like a proper professional hit man.

S3 everyone went all guns blazing and somehow Wrench and Nikki lived.

S3 sucked so bad. What was with the Numbers cameo? And he just turbs up again 5 years later to kill Stussy? The writing in this show is so horrible, particularly with how they wrap up all the storylines in the finales.

wtf even happened on the ending. They leave it like that and now im confused. garbage

I agree

Stick to Bay and Cameron flicks

>s1 Malvo didn't go all guns blazing and got shot up, he acted like a proper professional hit man

Do you not remember Malvo going through and entire building and literally going guns blazing you stupid fucking faggot?

How about you send me back to r eddit instead? They actually discuss TV shows there.

I really enjoyed all seasons. 2 was my favorite because I liked the mob action the most. 1 was really good but it focused around a character that was a greasy rat and a plot armor hit man. I'd put 2 as the best and 3 and 1 equal but all very close together.

This is fact.

Movie > 1 > 2 > 3

Really 3 would have been right up there with 1 if the last episode hadn't been such a fumble.

fuck off you are not as smart as you think you are

I am violently disappointed at that ending. What a lackluster way to wrap things up.

t. pleb

>police
2 > 3 > 1
>villains
3 > 2 > 1
>henchmen
1 > 2 > 3
overall
2 > 1 > 3

>Police
>2>3>1
the police was the biggest fucking issue this season... What the fuck is wrong with you
Henchman is
1>3>2

I honestly do not see how you could not rate Malvo as the best villain. This is bamboozlement.

yuri and meemo are at least on par with numbers and wrench

completely agree with everything else though, although i think malvo > hanzee

1>3>>>>before the finale I regarded 3 as the best

I was hoping to see Ray Wise again and to see Nikki make up with Emmit after it becomes clear that he didn't poison Sy and that Ray's death was caused by his own idiocy.

Also it was bullshit to have Wrench kill Emmit and to not show whether Varga was right or not.

>Police
2>1>3
Villains
1=2=3. They're all great lets be honest
henchman
1=3>2
Comfy factor
1>2>3

The only interesting thing about Malvo was his effect on Lester and Gus. Hanzee was awesome up until the final twist and Varga was a unique character.

>2 not the best
fucking how

>and to not show whether Varga was right or not.

That was kino foreshadowed by the Schrodinger's cat references.

>MEW is told that she'll slay evil
>Ray Wise tells he she'll know when the time comes
>MEW says that she recognizes a boss when she sees one while talking to Varga
>MEW decides that somehow Emmit is more evil than Varga and dies from it

This shit doesn't make any sense, especially when she was fleshed out as the most spiritual of them all, like fucking hell, she even mentions Ray is a kitty before Emmit.

DEM UFOS
sounds lame if that's what it was about
also what a shitty death for Nikki, I was hoping she was only wounded and that Emmit could redeem himself by saving her.

I agree with you m8. It was such bullshit.

People who don't like the UFO's didn't pay attention. Well let m reword that. If you didn't like the UFO's your a pleb

this, her death being just out of the blue, not according to plan, "reality isn't what it seems" could have been great, EXCEPT it was set up like she had been touched by divine providence and sent to deliver her message, and then she just didn't. why waste that amazing set up if it's pointless?

and don't say "it's supposed to be pointless!" that's just an extremely lazy and flat out bad way to express that theme

1 > 2 > 3

this season was a little to dark with out the dark humor

All I can think of is it's a commentary on what a dick the OT God is. Other than that I got nothin.

Em it was evil to her because he killed the one she loved. She gets got when she strays and commits evil herself by killing the cop. At least that's what I got out of that.

Wrench and Numbers were great. Yuri and Meemo didnt do anything. Did they even interact with each other?

The only thing I don't get, is why they didn't go for Varga. He could have left the building, and he was unarmed.
How did she even know of him anyways?

>divine providence
Then she fucked it up by killing the cop.

The only excuse for UFOs is pseudo-intellectual le deep babble.
>hurr durr foreshadowing
>hurr durr muh true story

Wrench and Numbers were great, however Yuri himself was on par. Didn't realize how much his presence served until he was gone. Never cared for Meemo

Why did she send the info to the IRS, and text Varga saying so, if she was gonna kill him 2 seconds later anyway?

Or that UFOs are real in the Fargo universe just like they are in ours.

You're an idiot

malvo killed hanzee

What makes Fargo so interesting is that everything that happens is improbable but ultimately possible. The UFOs were a tad too much.

this, he was one of the better parts of the season looking back

If we got more free hanzee sooner he would of been season 2 malvo

(((hanzee)))

he got a new face and created his own mob

Literally happens in real life.

UFOs yes, flying saucers are bullshit. UFOs are a thing by definition. Anything you can't identify is an UFO.

Exactly, if Ray Wise's character wasn't involved at all it would've been fine, because it would've been a man-made situation and as Fargo teaches, pointless, but then you have him who has been set up from the first episode and sacrificed to prove the point of divine intervention in the serie, so really what the fuck was that
He did the same shit in season 2 with Hanzee, he gave hints that he'd get a certain ending, in his case that he was tired of living that life, then in his very last scene he decides to form his own empire.
I do believe that they wrote these two fuck ups believing that with all the information they gave it would've been a too predictable outcome and therefore not good.

Same reason Lou didn't chase Hanzee halfway through season 2. Hawley.

honestly the villains are the strongest part of all 3 seasons. tie.

>flying saucers are bullshit.

wow, it's a bunch of nothing
I agree with that Musgrave guy, but that's far from the idea of lying saucers.

how did they fuck up season 3 so bad?

i was waiting to be hooked but before i knew it the finale was on and we were left with a 5/10

oh and 2nd quote from Ronnie Reagan basically says there's no aliens, lol
I know right
I wanted Nikki to hear the truth from Emmit's mouth, but that fucking nigger had to show up and ruin it. Hell, I would even be fine with her shooting him after hearing it. As usual, niggers ruin everything.

>lou didnt chase hanzee ...
when?

Is Mr. Wrench the /keytoallofthis/?

then it's stupid that they wrote her entire character arc from girl everyone thinks is just a criminal in it for the money to girl that actually loved a guy so much she is waging a war in his memory....oh woops back to criminal who kills a cop and ruins her divine message because of it. retarded

around episode 6 and when they reach Dunst and Fat Damon while she was trimming Hanzee's hair

this season wasnt even fit enough to like the shit off freemans' and billybob's shoes

They're there because the rest of the season is super grounded, just like the first season with the fish inexplicably falling out of the sky. It's a stylistic addition that pays homage, just like how one henchman dies, the police protagonists are super wholesome, and the big bads come from out of town.

The Coens emphasised the true story aspect so they could include some ridiculous shit in the film, and this is taken further in the series.

REEEEEEE So what the fuck happened to Varga?

because they didnt know he was there, they were never in the room at the same time. for all they knew the blomquists were shooting at them. plus, they were the people of interest in lou's case, not hanzees. by the time they could be told hanzee was there he was gone.

and youre thinking of episode 8, loplop

HANZEE DENT

CAN HE BE TRUSTED

>fish inexplicably falling out of the sky
The next episode they say in the news there's been like a tornado or something that moved the fish from a lake.

There's also been recordings of that happening IRL but like once or twice.

memeoh got disarmed way too easy and without that breath freshener having the range to somehow blind emmet his boss would have got shot,also he is a tiny dude and can not take them serious as a threat no matter many classical songs he dances to.

it's because meemo is a pathetic bitter hapa virgin

why didnt Emmet just say officer she just hid a shotgun on the bumper,also that officer had the patients of a fucking saint for not shooting her when she failed to comply the first 5/6 times she looked shifty as hell.

>patients of a fucking saint for not shooting her when she failed to comply the first 5/6 times

she wasn't black

but he was you dumb nigger...

And he was respectfully patient with the annoying, criminal, white folk. SM Damn H

Just saying a black cop would have seen how she was moving and just told her to stop bloody moving or she will be shot even after Emmet told him she had a gun he was just too calm.
damn fine shooting tho.

So what the fuck happened to Yuri

in hell the bowling ally was limbo niki and the dummy got out but he bleed out and died

2 > 1 > 3

morale of the story:
>be amerifat
>get shot

kek

ugh. what a waste of MEW. fuck this season. yup. end it now. better call saul ended better. hell, even any random episode of silicon valley was better than this fargo trash that aired tonight

Morale of the story:
>Capitalism is evil, but ultimately random chance can fuck over anyone
>Eveyone gets what they deserve, except the hitman who has probably murdered up to a hundred people at this point, so everyone gets what they deserve - except when they don't
>Don't be unlikable or else the jewish god will kill you in a bowling alley
Calling the writers hacks would be putting it mildly.

1 > 2 > Movie > 3
Nothing tops Lester Nygaard and Lorne Malvo. All of the above are great, though.

In a way she deserved it but yes it was trash

This

varga might b in the illuminati

hurt to read

what a numalecuckold

Be grateful, if MEW hadnt been cast in Fargo she'd still be with that numale fag. The universe has a way of balancing out, Fargo suffered for it.

six words and you needed reddit spacing,you do realize how annoying that is right?

This all the way. The 1st season is what defined Fargo, the rest are like spin-off seasons, with 3rd being the absolute worst.

I looked on Instagram and it seems like both of them deleted that post and no longer follow each other. Probably ended badly after all that.