How will Donald Trump win over women? They were the ones who decided the 2012 election

How will Donald Trump win over women? They were the ones who decided the 2012 election.

americanprogress.org/issues/women/report/2012/12/12/47916/how-women-changed-the-outcome-of-the-election/

Other urls found in this thread:

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article93763582.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

women like alpha men

Thanks for corrupting the record
This is why she will lose

Real women hate other women.

Ahhhhh, that's just great.

>61:35
how long until its 70:25?

the media said that the black vote won the election of 2008 and 2012 then they said it was the hispanic vote then it was the female vote and in 2014 they admitted that obama couldnt have won without a bunch of white males

hillary has almost zero white male support. the young turks and msnbc admitted it was a problem for hillary

Trump should campaign on repealing the 19th amendment. It's a foolproof plan.

>Hillary
>Putting dick in her mouth

kek, yeah right. good one. If she did Bill wouldn't wander so far. A baby's head would be more accurate

Why does CNN never talk about the male vote?

This is an interesting question.

I think we're at a tipping point in society. There is real and growing pushback to a lot of progressive ideas, the SJW/BLM/Flavor of the Month movement and ideologies are starting to be mocked by the crowd that first embraced them.

However, the cycle isn't complete yet. There are still plenty of true believers and casual supporters.

Trump will have an uphill battle, of course. He's too easy to smear. If he could just get to the left of the nominee of the declared "center-left" party, he could pull a huge pool of Bernie supporters and genuine liberals.

I am personally curious about Trump's economic plans. I don't know if I'm just in the dark because of the media's focus on his security plans and possible racism, but I haven't learned much about his economic/tax/worker policies. I'm hoping he takes some pages from Bernie and does try to make America great again.

If Trump starts taking about how beautiful and funny she is women will flock to him because there's nothing women like more than watching other women go down in a firey crash

Showing her make fun of a rape victim

trump does far better with men than she does with women
liberals see men as disposable and worthless so media never discusses the male vote

To clarify, I mean get to the left of her on just one big issue/area.

Let's roll the tape on that:
>mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article93763582.html
>Men had been the bedrock of Trump support. Last month, he was up by 14 percentage points among men; he’s now down 8.

Check it again in 1 week.

he needs to stop making so much sense and start saying feel good things, women don't want to hear reality, they want to be told everything is ok.

Sage

Because WHO CARES WHAT WHITE MALES THINK!?!?

Honestly, with all the pandering Hillary does to women, and all the dumb gashes who will vote for her to have the first President who pees sitting down, getting it to 60-40 is probably the most Donald could do. If I were Donald, I would focus hard on appealing to men tired of SJW culture and hope that they're riled enough to vote in larger numbers. He would probably have to relax his rhetoric a little to appeal to women more, and if that's the course of action he wants to take, hopefully it pays off by getting him enough female votes to put him over the top, combined with all the men who will vote for him.

Trump is banking on women voting the same way as their husbands. He knows that there is no point pandering to the majority of american women at this point because their opinions are so fickle. All he has to do is win enough men and enough women will follow.

Countersage