Super into math and science

>super into math and science
>doesn't understand how radioactivity works

Seriously, xrays aren't going to cause you emit alpha particles, beta particles, or neutrons

Fucking dumb bitch

Yep this thread again.

Obviously the woman who wrote that could have done the slightest bit of research

Yeah. It's stupid. We all agree on this.

Stop talking about it.

My favorite ex-men biclops. Finally getting the recognition he deserve.

>woman
>being retarded

Could this be the most realistic page of comics?

WHEN WILL MY Y-CHROMOSOME SUPERPOWERS MANIFEST YOU CUNT?

You have one: mansplaining. The ability to explain simple things to idiotic women in a way that even they can understand.

Wait so you're telling me that something a character did as a child in a goofy montage isn't scientifically sound?

STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES

>be a child who likes science
>WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND HOW RADIOACTIVITY AFFECTS BIOLOGY YOU FUCKING POSER
>despite multiple heroes in the world having gotten powers from radioactivity
While this comic is fucking stupid that's a dumb complaint to have

Have you considered getting a life?

How did the Fantastic Four, the Hulk, and Spiderman get their powers again?

Did any of them get it from x radiation though? I thought it was just gamma radiation.

>present yourself as a smart female character with an interest in science, the ability to build a laser gun, and a phd

Don't know the difference between radioactive and irradiated

Gamma rays don't make you radioactive either. Just irradiated. They irradiate your food with gamma rays

A literal child
Look at her in the pictures
Probably under the age of 10
When I was 10 I thought science was cool but I'd be fucked if I knew the difference

Daredevil got his shit from just random radioactive gunk. Unless they did identify that but idr that

She probably saw xmen and thought they mutated via xrays and that's why they're called xmen
She's just a kid

Most of Sup Forums doesn't know the difference either. Then again most of Sup Forums is only 12.

She's an adult looking back on it. She could have mentioned as a child send isn't realize the difference between polarized and neutron radiation

Or you could just figure out for yourself that a child wouldn't know the difference instead of being autistic about it
This book has a lot of annoying flaws but this one that you're picking at is a bad example

It's her talking about her past. The fucking narrator is an adult

So you wanted it to say

>I tried using radiation to get superpowers (of course now I know that wouldn't work because I have a Ph.D. In science)

Because that seems like a very specific complaint to start a thread about.

Also, hulk and spider-man exist in this universe so get fucked OP. Marvel radiation = powers

"Cosmic rays" that got through their space ship's inadequate shielding, a Gamma warhead, and radioactive spider that was actually magic.

Peter was was bit by a radioactive spider not an irradiated one. Peter has radioactive blood and that is why he gave mj cum cancer

>radioactive spider that was actually magic.

Why did they do that? I liked the radioactive spider.

Look OP we're all in agreement that the comic and its tackling of feminism blows, but this is whiny cunt level of nitpicking right here.

If I'm interpreting right, I think the implication is that it was a radioactive spider with nothing else on its mind than pain and confusion, biting a boy that had no reason to be there besides a school trip, in a facility that had no higher purpose besides profit...and that this all happened due to the will of the spider totem.

>That ridiculously tryhard dialogue on the next page of this

WOW THESE PLATELETS SURE ARE AMAZING I SURE AM INTO SCIENCE ARENT I BTW IM A GRL :^)

it's almost like it's a dumb kid who doesn't know what she's doing.

i dunno which is worse, Sup Forums having horrible reading comprehension or ignoring it to get mad

Though they eventually dropped the ambiguity completely and made it out and out mystical.

first of all, she's like 8 she has an excuse to be stupid, unlike OP.

Second, she lives in FUCKING CARTOON LAND. Real science means about jack shit. Nukes won't turn you into a hulk either! You can't change a few genes and get laser eyes.

Third, you're a fucking dumb bitch.

>muh radiation

And then it bit Cindy Moon.

And was then eaten by Carl King.

And then turned out to be a juvenile soul-eating demon from another dimension whose egg was smuggled to Earth by a sorcerer.

>It's a "one person is actually Sup Forums" meme

OhLookIt'sThisPostAgain.jpg

I m the Sup Forums

How? I thought the spider died as soon as it bit Peter?

Slott

No one going to point out that a rib cage doesn't look like that?

It does if you do art for comics apparently.