Banesworth?

Banesworth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4iyvvT-8m3c
youtube.com/watch?v=oQbSG0uQWDk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's a rather large gentleman

Ah, and a splendid display of doubling numerals!

Indeed.

In your estimation.

Crashing this aeroplane with nary a single survivor.

youtube.com/watch?v=4iyvvT-8m3c

Well, it seems that both of you gentlemen have acquired doubling numerals in sequence. Quite brilliant!

Also, I inquire for you to perform an inspection of my numerals!

baneposting hasn't been funny for years (if it ever was funny) fuck off back to /reddit/

youre reddit you summer shitstain

It will go full circle and become so unfunny that it becomes funny again, just have patience

someone remove this warmskull immediately!

It appears that your cranium is producing significant heat.

Sir, I regret to inform you that the temperature emanating from your cranial region has become excessive so I must ask you to please leave this place at once.

Any good OC banepost videos from the past year like this?

I hereby call for an ending to the interment of our policement!

The dirigible manifest contains the names of my associates, however it lists only one of your men. The first man to speak up may remain aboard.

Ah, the inimitable Dr. Patel. I'm C.I.A...that's Charles Ignatious Abernathy, of course. Pleased to make your aquiantance.

what did he mean by this

youtube.com/watch?v=oQbSG0uQWDk

Seek medical leave posthaste and forthwith, lest your cranium combust!

>tfw want to be comedy writer but best i can manage is baneposting at four (you)s

Good show with your repating numerals. Now please, give me the pleasure of you and your posse's acquaintance in the forthcoming horse and buggy ride while I send for a telegraph to alert the constabulary.

Dubs?

>I say ol' sport, if I were to jettison you from my aerial car would you perish?

this is fucking austistic
a literal hothead

fuck I combined two of the phrases

>baneposting
Must be nice being underaged

>crashing this dirigible, with nary a survivor

Bucko?

Doctor Pavel, Pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm Scotland Yard.

How can ANY non-subhuman think Baneposting isn't the beat meme of the last half decade?

BEST*