"hur dur all non-white countries are third world shitholes with no civilization"

>"hur dur all non-white countries are third world shitholes with no civilization"
>"Then how do you explain: Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong, Some cities in China and all the gulf countries"
>"THAT DOESN'T COUNT GOOKS HAVE SMALL BENIS MUH DICK MUH DICK!!!!!"
Why are white nationalists so fucking retarded.

They have all benefited from white inventions, without the west they would still be living in opium dens.

I mean there skin is white though.

Why are leafs so fucking retarded?

Why are Canadians so fucking retarded? It's like they go out of their way to do gymnastics around their way of life.

> Japan
> South Korea
> Singapore
> Hong Kong

All administrated by Western civilization for much of the last two centuries.

> China
Lol. But hey, order has its perks. Besides the government not giving a shit if you get blown up in an industrial accident or poisoned with a chemical that will give you cancer in 7 years.

> All the gulf countries
Literally everyone important in the gulf countries is a foreign expat brought in to run shit and paid in oil dosh, or a rich member of a important family.

Asians are the only other worthwhile race on the planet
That doesn't mean you should desire Chinese flooding your country, spiking house prices, and subverting your foreign policy for their gain

>Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong, Some cities in China
High IQs that are comparable to whites and civilization and culture with roots deep in history.
>all the gulf countries
Fuck tons of oil

I'm just trying to put out the notion maybe some non-whites aren't subhumans. Is that so fucking hard of a proposition to you autistic fucks.

To be fair, we put them into opium dens in the first place.

But you're right, without us they'd be advanced culturally but technologically shit.

The advanced Asian countries have advanced because of Western intervention. Same with the Gulf countries. If it wasn't for white people inventing machines that ran on oil, they'd all be a bunch of goat-fucking fig merchants.

Why are you on Sup Forums, leaf?

to make you autistic loser fucks angry.

I don't see why you care so much when at least half the board is fine with east Asians
The Arabs on the other hand are coasting along on oil revenue while refusing to reform their cultures and many of their countries will collapse when oil is finally replaced
Africans and South American mongrels are still abject failures at every aspect of civilized nation-building

Regardless of all that the core tenet of white nationalism has nothing to do how successful or not other people are - the point is that there's no reason we have to let them come to our countries. White _nationalism_, you know, the thing every other racial group besides Europeans is still practicing.

you're on Sup Forums

you're on Sup Forums historically one of the big 3 shitposting boards, exclusively known for its outrageously retarded opinions

its election year

I dont know what else you were expecting.

They eat dogs in some of those countries, subspecies confirmed.

>strawman
I consider north east asians our equals. For some reason though, I think culture, they haven't accomplished as much as the west.

>to make you autistic loser fucks angry.
You could be using your time better than this

>>"hur dur all non-white countries are third world shitholes with no civilization"
No, leaf
>All middle-eastern countries are third world shitholes

Ni hao pengyou
Ni xuyao huijia

(Hello friend
You need to go back)

Indeed. The maple trees aren't going to extract their own syrup. He better grab his bucket, hop on his moose, and get to harvestin'.

Far weasteners were recently shown to have Neanderthal DNA as well. I am of the impression it is less of "white" pride and more of "neanderthal".

The more pure homo sapien you are the shittier you are. Far easteners and Europeans are the same blood, the same people, and together we can save this world.

>"hur dur all non-white countries are third world shitholes with no civilization"
well canada is a third world shithole so that kinda proves the point

They're not, they just have a lot to learn about quality shitposting.

East Asians might be more advanced than other minorities, but they aren't the ones illegally invading white countries either. The US will turn into Mexico and Europe will turn into Arabia if the globalists are allowed to keep flooding us, and those places are shitholes with worthless people.

why are you pretending Sup Forums doesnt acknowledge asian achievments

t. Wang Cho from Hongcouver