youtu.be/uCWcdXOJIjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Inb4 nigger movie
Wait, what

Gotta cover your bases

yes

I couldn't agree more

Cunt.

Very strong, not sure I would call it his best though.

Louis did nothing wrong

What do you think is?

Wrong. OP confirmed for pleb.

Probably Reservoir Dogs.

I also have a somewhat inordinate appreciation for Hateful 8, but I know no one agrees with me on that.

Reservoir Dogs is worse than Jackie Brown and Pulp Fiction. I'd put Hateful 8 fourth.

Pulp, Dogs, Kill Bill, Django

In that order

Hateful 8 was definitely top 5

nah, his best is pulp fiction. This might be his second best tho.. as i think everything else he made is shit. Yeah reservoir dogs is okay at best.

If by best you mean 2nd worst after kill bill 1, you are correct.

This, Louis just wanted to live the quiet life.

"I couldn't have my man lookin like a bum."

"I don't know if I looked like a bum..."

"Come on man, you know you had that salvation army look going on."

Kill Bill is shit but so is your taste. You prob think muh edgy dialogue makes a movie good. His crime films are all retarded, Django shat the bed halfway through, and Basterds was only good when the actors were speaking German.

what would it take for you to shoot her?

I would've shot her earlier than Louis did desu

Pulp Fiction, The Hateful Eight, Inglorious Basterds and Death Proof are all better, but Jackie Brown is great.

>Pulp Fiction, The Hateful Eight, Inglorious Basterds and Death Proof

Refusing to have Patrician taste is the new Contrarian.

EN FILM DE

How autistic do you have to be to put foreign writing on an English poster? Do these "film buff" faggots actually think it's clever or something?

It's literally just the French poster you fucking dumbshit

>tfw too retarded to enjoy it

I've always wondered does he actually call her a cunt after he shoots her?

youtu.be/uCWcdXOJIjc

it's spanish, you're both retards, but is way beyond the regular use it gets on Sup Forums, you really are handicapped

>youtu.be/uCWcdXOJIjc
I'm positive. Watching with surround sound you can definitely distinguish it.

Retard go search "Jackie Brown French poster"

Its french actually

Read the text next to the BAC logo

>CD Et Cassettes

Oh no! you called me an overused old meme.

Kill Bill and Django are his worst though

RD = PF= JB = IB = H8 >>> Django > KB1 > KB2

shit
H8 > DP >> DU

Her in that bikini and jean shorts is one of the first things I ever jerked it to as a kid. Still drives me crazy whenever I see a woman wearing something similar to this day.

Kill Bill is the most rewatchable for sure.

I love Hateful 8
I think Jackie Brown, Death Proof and Hateful Eight are his best. I love his dialogue.

Though I keep Pulp Fiction in it's own category cuz it's fucking Pulp Fiction

I'm pretty contrarian with most things, but Pulp Fiction is undeniably his best. I do really enjoy Death Proof, for what it is. IB is good, but is when he got too big of a budget and not enough ideas to do with it. His last two, "Westerns" were pretty gratuitous, and in my opinion, just not very good. Kill Bill has it moments, but shouldn't have been two full films.

Maybe it's just that I'm not really into blacksploitation, but JB really never did much for me.

I just finished taking a film class focused on only tarantinos films and those that influenced him.

Jackie brown is his best. His other original screenplays (Jackie brown is adapted from the book rum punch) constantly borrow material from older films which he mashes together to create his own "Tarantino style". Jackie brown to me is just a pure movie done well with great homages to blaxploitation from the 70s, homage Pam Griers earlier work, and film noir. His changes to the original book to make Jackie black, among other things, made an interesting genre movie and a great female role for Pam Grier
Great movie

Yes. But that's not even a opinion. It's like saying there's trees in the forest.

>I just finished taking a film class focused on only tarantinos films

i can't imagine a worse hell

'influenced him'
For god's sake Taratino still has to film a single scene that is original.
Greatest hack ever.