If you could eradicate one country from europe, which one would it be?

If you could eradicate one country from europe, which one would it be?
For me it would be Romania.
Small, ugly, dark, loud, useless, faggy, and stupid people.
Nobody would even notice them gone.
I hate them so fucking much and their roma language.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hZrT2pBDogU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Germany

t. gypsy with stolen proxy

GOTT STRAFE ENGLAND

Only right answer

Vatican City

Serbia because it's a historically evil country full of sadists and psychopaths

BOMBEN AUF ENGELAND
youtu.be/hZrT2pBDogU

>be G*rman
>Import millions of brown people that turn your neighbourhoods into literal ghettos
>Women can't go out after sunset anymore out of fear of being gang raped and ritually murdered afterwards for being a whore kafir
>Won't say a thing about that, but that gypsy beggar or the Romanian worker need to get out.

You truly deserve your fate.

This

>Won't say a thing about that
Because it generally doesn't happen, and is very very overexagerrated by memes

>Won't say a thing about that, but that gypsy beggar
Because they're outside every supermarket ever, walking up to you shaking cups in your face when you're eating / drinking etc.

Take responsibility for your own population instead of forcing them here. We don't want them.

Albania

Andorra

>Romania
Same desu. Good choice

stay mad kraut
we're going to keep sending these rats to you western soyboys until you stop being pathetic faggots and kick them out ;)

russia

sweden

Unironically Germany.
You've proven to be a constant menace to the safety of Europe

b,but now that they are practically disarmed ... no?

Slovenia
A shitty non-country that nobody would miss with an annoying Russiaboo shitposter on Sup Forums.

Yeah, that's why they're using refugees this time.

Sweden also

>REEE WE NEED TO DISARM GERMANY SO THEY NEVER START ANOTHER WAR
>they somehow do it again
whats the next step of your master plan?

Germany

You think thats bad, wait until the pension crisis kicks in.

The UK, The Netherlands, France, Denmark, Sweden etc all north and west european countries have already solved that problem, except for Germany.. who will drag down the entire European economy.

what the fuck do you care, go back now your sopa is getting cold.

albania

Germany should've stopped being a country ages ago

Maybe thisSo they're doing it economically now
See germans get triggered when we talk shit about one of their creep fetishes

>concentration camp """"""""tours""""""""

>You think thats bad, wait until the pension crisis kicks in.
>The UK, The Netherlands, France, Denmark, Sweden etc all north and west european countries have already solved that problem
you've solved the pension crisis? how?

they don't pay them out.

All these countries have a higher fertility rate (also the native population) than Germany.
And all of them except for France and Germany have saved up money for it.

This. Serbia is a legitimately mentally ill country. It's nation-wide insanity. Being a mass conspiracy theorists and a revisionist is what's normal there.

this

Although East Europe, South Europe and Germany will get completely wrecked by the pension crisis. And the rest as a result.

Turkish-balkan genes can't be good for your health

I dont know if this is supposed to be a passive aggressive threat to immigrants or some sort of amusement park tour for islamists

Its to make them more sypathetic toward the jews
“More than any other country, Germany has faced up to the crimes of its past in an honest and straightforward way, and has made it clear at the highest levels of government that the memory of the Holocaust must never be forgotten or diminished,” Mr. Lauder said.

The idea of requiring new arrivals such as Muslim asylum seekers to visit concentration camps was not universally endorsed. Some scholars of German history described it as a simplistic answer to a more complicated and insidious problem.

>be GERM*an subhuman
>suck refugee cock
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

In the Netherlands our slavery past is considered the golden age lol. But then again, we did it for centuries and not 5 years.

>Its to make them more sypathetic toward the jews
what universe is germany living in

kek this is more like an inspiring tour
"if they did this once, we can surely do it again"

Well i too have my doubts

>Some scholars of German history described it as a simplistic answer to a more complicated and insidious problem.

I might be wrong but somehow i dont believe that majority of +20 yo muslim immigrants coming from their bombed out shitholes dont really care about genocide that happened 70 years ago especially when the target of that genocide was the jews.

Yes we can. YES WE CAN!!!!

What if you let them relive those moments again?

On a 30 day trip.

Poland

Or until they get their passport. Which could take a year or so. To keep the memory of the holocaust alive.

germany

France

Nuke size proportionate to penis size

itty bitty 20kt for Japan
1000kt for slav scum

>Because it generally doesn't happen
Been there, it does happen

>stop forcing them here
We're not forcing them anywhere, back in the days when we kind of kept them under control, the West accused us of racism and forced us to give them more privileges. It backfired on you so it's not our problem anymore, we did what you wanted

Persecuting Jews is horrid, persecuting blacks is common sense.
Africans proliferate like literal vermin, stuffed, starving in the holds of ships.

>Sweden yes
>Because it generally doesn't happen, and is very very overexagerrated by memes

Memes never lie.

If you don't agree with begging, don't give them money. If you don't agree with a rude attitude, don't give this attitude a positive feedback.

France but just because they have the highest muslim population and nukes.

Germany

if russia counts, then russia. i would be so happy if there was a ocean next to us, instead of r*Ssia

moort*Gal

>i would be so happy if there was a ocean next to us
yeah because floods and tsunami are so much fun. russia doesn't make any harm to you these days

i don't trust your people and neither do most other finns. and all the conflicts between russia and your neighboring countries won't really help in this case.
there's a good reason why we have the biggest artillery in europe and it's facing towards russia 24/7, also not to forget about active conscription

we ordinary people dindu nuffin

Netherlands or Albania

Poland

The city of St*ckholm

that's actually sounds like a good idea

I have 2 questions
1. Why is Romania even in the EU if it's even shittier than, for example, Russia, Turkey or Georgia? These countries are better culturally and economically.
2. Why EU can't just literally unite into United States of Europe and become a single sovereign state?

Lmao russia is about the same economically but with much higher rates of corruption.
And tell what modern culture does russia have? Give examples.