It's a "War Machine jobs" movie

>It's a "War Machine jobs" movie

Oh, wait, that's every movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZrUY6Wcg_U
youtube.com/watch?v=WBQODlM__14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In his defense his sonic cannon managed to take down Wand...and I'm now somehow just realizing why Vision accidentally shot him down.

Did his warhammer do anything?

>every movie

I too remember when War Machine jobbed in the Purge 3, Batman vs Superman, and Legend of Tarzan.

>that's every movie.

I didn't see IM3, but he did just fine in IM2 and AoU. Unless you're counting his joke to Tony and Thor as jobbing.

>Iron Man 2
>fought Tony to a standstill and double-teamed Whiplash just as much style as Iron Man

>Iron Man 3
>Was a bad enough dude to save the President without his suit

>Age of Ultron
>had the best joke in the movie and had some of best and most brutal Ultron-copy kills

>Civil War
>Maybe you have a point, but he survived a fall that very well should have killed him from a blast that should have blown him clean in half

Rhodey is 200% based in the MCU.

People might actually go see Legendary Flop of Tarzan if it had War Machine in it.

>but he survived a fall that very well should have killed him from a blast that should have blown him clean in half
Because if he died he wouldn't be around to get jobbed in the next film.

>minority sidekick jobbing
Par for course for Marvel

Are we going to get Monica jobbing in Captain Marvel? Despite that she's one of the most powerful supers in the comics?
Yes. Yes, we are.

ask Carol

Get outta here, Rhodey

>Iron Man 2
>his suit gets hacked

>Iron Man 3
>his suit gets hijacked

>Age of Ultron
>taken down by Ultron drones

>Civil War
>nice fight scene before being crippled forever

>Tony survives a fall from as high in his tin can deathtrap suit he built in a cave
>Is unharmed and proceeds to wander through the desert for however long
>Tony takes a tank shell to the chest and eats shit into a building while flying at high speed
>Totally unscathed, gets up and blows up tank
>Warmachine catches a glancing blow and lands in a grassy field and is crippled for life

Retarded

>Muh dead stick
>Muh no secondary safety features installed in his flying coffin

Re tar ded

So turn her into a butch dyke?

Reminder that he literally got defeated by a handshake in Iron Man 3.
Was it really that hard to make him at least try to put some fight?

It's more a faux pas on the Iron Man writers since Tony really should be experiencing a host of problems from so much as using his suit that are handwaved.

anaon what the FUCK IS THAT

Can't wait for Infinity War.

Did he dieded

He didn't use his Sunday Best in the films.

youtube.com/watch?v=jZrUY6Wcg_U

>It's a "War Machine kills She-Hulk" episode

>he survived a fall that very well should have killed him from a blast that should have blown him clean in half
I remember IM doing something similar in IM1 when he was hit by a tank missile. Except, you know, he wasn't permanently crippled after doing so.

>>It's a "War Machine jobs" movie
>Oh, wait, that's every movie.
The Ciuvil War writers actually did admit that he is underused. And that crippling him is meant to give him a plot thread to follow, to give him something to do in the future. Remember that Tony Stark didn't become Ironman until he got bomb shards into his chest.

Basically, he needed to be more than just Tony's sidekick.

>Oh, wait, that's every movie.
And every comic.

That's nice.

Are they turning him into a cyborg then?

>Are they turning him into a cyborg then?
The Civil War writers are only able to decide on films they are told to write. They leave plotpoints but someone else would have to fill in the blanks when it is their turn. Much like with a TV series when you have different writers for different episodes. For example they had to defer to the Antman crew for how Scott was portrayed.

MCU power levels have always been out of whack I think.

I have always wondered. Can Thanos and Darksied fly?

>I have always wondered. Can Thanos and Darksied fly?
They are both reality warpers. Flying is possible but why would they need to do it? It's basically beneath them, like walking.

It was a good look for him

rhodey in the purge would just be a long rick and morty joke

Now will he be pulling off some MGSR Raiden type shit? I hope marvel goes full cuuraazy with this.

He'll be fine.

That scene where he shoots GiANT-man's truck-club to shreds was cool as hell

They could, they probably won't.

I'm fully prepared for Marvel to drop the ball with Rhodey no matter what movie is being made.

>the Purge

Dear god, they made fucking 3 of those shitty movies?

Wasn't the first one crappy enough?

What the fuck, movie going public? How did you make these movies profitable enough to keep fucking being made?

Shh, he's resting.

It's the curse of War Machine.

Seriously, James Rhodes was a butt monkey. Through no fault of the character. I am a huge Rhodey fan.

He never gets a fair shake.

I guess it's because a big black guy wearing the love child of a jet fighter and a tank, taking out bad guys with considerable prejudice, is just too much to deal with.

The best series he had was the last War Machine series, really. Twelve whole issue. Everything after was garbage.

WAR MACHINE ROCKS!

youtube.com/watch?v=WBQODlM__14

I think they may keep putting Rhodey in the films because he can replace tony if RDJ calls it quits. But he seems to be latching on to any MCU film he can so it doesn't look like he's going anywhere.

>war machine will never get to be cool

I've read here from other times that gif has been posted that they're harmless and the liquid is just its saliva.

The sequels are better.

What? Don cheadle is old as shit. Between AoU and CW, his hairline has left him

I don't think they'll have Rhodey replace RDJ. You can tell both are getting pretty old.

It's sad because he could be so badass and possibly breakout character level if done right. Most casuals tell me they like the War Machine armor more because guns n shit so maybe Marvel doesn't want him to overshadow Iron Man?

I do think he'll show up in Captain Marvel (not as a love interest but maybe a mentor)

lol poor warmachine