Geoff Johns saved DC comics by making a story about the DC Universe scaping from the influence of the Watchmen...

>Geoff Johns saved DC comics by making a story about the DC Universe scaping from the influence of the Watchmen characters to make things more bright and hopeful.

>Geoff Johns saved the DC Extended Universe by taking away creative influence from the Watchmen director to make things more bright and hopeful.

Hypercrisis thread?

I wonder what morrison did when he saw what johns was doing

furious sigil magic of his own

> scaping from the influence of the Watchmen characters to make things more bright and hopeful.

Except that the same writers and editors are behind the scenes so how much do you really expect things to change?

>Geoff Johns saved breakfast by making delicious DC branded cereal.
How can one man be so based?

A decent amount considering johns is going to be meeting with everyone once a week to make sure that things line up

No he isn't. He already said that he was only involved in the initial planning stages of each books.

>making comics great again
>making tv shows great again
>making movies great again

Name a better force for good in comics.

And yet Johns is still convinced that Captain Marvel/Shazam needs to be grimdark, and this is coming from someone who reads "by geoff johns" like a fucking seal of quality

Did you read the cm shot before flashpoint? Compared to that tbis billy is pure hearted

Compare New 52 Captain Marvel/Shazam! to The Power Of Shazam! And you'll see what I mean. Yes, maybe I am kind of am a little protective of The Marvel Family due to how much it meant to me as a child, but I know for a fact that Johns can do better because of his work on JSA and Green Lantern

can he make waifus great again?

You are crazy, the Shazam stuff was brilliant, it made the Justice League book good even when it was at his weak parts.

Which weren't many, the book was solid but not uber amazing.

>grimdark
Are we talking about curse of Shazam? Cause there's no way you could say Curse of Shazam is grimdark.

IDK it's felt really "sadsack" and "mopey" like what some emotional withdrawn teen would write in a diary to make themselves feel better. Maybe people liked it, but I didn't feel like it was "muh shazam!!" at all

Are you talking about this or am I remembering something wrong?

Which will win?

>literally shitting on orphans
Quit being so edgy user.

No, that's right.

The Superman one is better.

YFW Johns demands a cereal related item for each DC movie.

Ya the batman one is pretty shit. Mixing them together is pretty good too

Just like the characters

There's already been minor change in the general tone and nature of DC's stories in just one month. That's fucking impressive. Whether it lasts or not is another matter.