What a qt

what a qt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YYHxOdqepl8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

did this WW1 plastic face meme got started by Boardwalk Empire?

Why did she wear the mask?

>the gas mask won't help
>but they don't know that!
>HAHAHAHAHAHA

I literally couldn't digest this show. I really tried but the dialogue was too millenial reddittier shit delivered in a typical careless millenial "oh lol you're a zombie how fun xD" attitude shit kind of way that pissed me off

That shit legit made me burst out laughing in the theater. Not because it was particularly good humor, but because it was so out of place that it caught me off guard.
That was the only moment I believed the "chemistry" between these two, and it at the most uncharacteristic, out of the blue snippet in the entire film.

I think the writers weren't sure if they wanted the movie to take place during World War I or World War II.

What?

>DUDE GERMANS ARE EVIL LMAO
Come on now. WW2 I understand but there were no good guys or bad guys in WW1.

Based Richard

youtube.com/watch?v=YYHxOdqepl8

He could've ended the war with his dick and brought her home to be his faithful wife, that's the look of a woman who just desperately wants to be loved.

yes.

How hairy do you think she was?

I just wanna kiss those plastic lips and sniff her chemical plant toes

Guess. It was the 1910s after all I mean even now european women are so hairy.

0/10

gawdfuckingdamn. i bet she's a fucking monster in bed having so thirsty and shy during the day. i bet she'd sploorge while you fucking cum inside her

you tell me

she was perfect in The Skin I Live In

>shaved happy trail, nipples, arms
:(

wowwww i need to lick that

>General bad guy shoots loyal soldier in cliches scene for no reason other than to make sure we know he's the bad guy
>Then have him do this in his next scene

Why have both scenes? Did the movie fucking stutter?

It's a trope. I don't know why they decided to do it.

Red Skull also did that in Captain America

Christ this movie is a mess

shooting that soldier makes sure we know he's a bad guy the gas scene makes us know he's super bad

Captain America with tits.

Fuck this movie.

Was she a real person lads