Why does he get shitty roles?

Why can't he be like his father?

idk

all sons of conservative fathers are liberal. all liberal fathers develop conservative sons after seeing liberalism destroying the family's wealth

Insightful

He'd make a perfect Solid Snake.

his dad did shit roles for years

for money, like every actor in the world including daniel day lewis

>Why doesn't Clint spend millions to jump start his son's film career like Will Smith?!

Clint Eastwood also had his share of shit roles too. He doesn't pamper his son like that cuck Will Smith. I can just imagine the tear running down his nigger eye when he met him on Suicide Squad wishing that his son was fraction like Scott.

We already had a Clint Eastwood.

He probably doesn't enjoy receiving anal sex much.

>ignoring the biggest obstacle
Dude can't act and has zero charisma. If it weren't for his dad he wouldn't have any roles, shitty or otherwise.

meh he could probably work on those two things

Is he liberal though? He seemed pretty down to earth in his JRE appearance, even said his father made it a point to make his kids work for everything in life so much so he got turned down for roles in his father's movies because he wasn't good enough.

>actors are not allowed to improve with time.

real men aren't needed anymore

you sicken me

He did good in gran torino

>mfw I saw Gran Torino in theaters and just found out this year that the wigger was his fucking son
Now get your paddy ass down the road

what went so horribly wrong?

He's not an actor. He's barely a model.

>He's barely a model.
says you, Casanova?

plus his rugged good looks. im a dude and even i'm like "ok would i say no if he offered"?

>when Clint was telling him he was an idiot for thinking the darkies were his homies he was really just lecturing Scott on set and the cameras were still rolling

he's a aloof surfer dude who was friends with paul walker yeah he's liberal

he's a beta, don't let his looks fool you

He wasn't bad in Fury. Decent small bit part for a young actor. Look on the bright side, he's perfectly positioned for the day when hollywood decides to reboot movies his dad starred in.

I happen to look more like Sam Hyde and I can tell you most girls want to be fucked by bears like us instead of faggy Calvin Kike metrosexuals.

They already tried to make a western using him. It was embarrassing, he was basically aping his dad with none of the screen presence. Believe me, Hollywood would LOVE to capitalize on Scott but he just doesn't have the chops and you can tell it's killing his agent.

A good actor does not train to be one. A good actor is someone who is naturally charasmatic/strong/unique and capable

The death of cinema is aided by the death of the natural actor who fell into acting. "I want to be rich and famous and nepotism" actors are all samey planks of wood and they destroy everything they are in.

clint eastwood only got his first lead role when he was 34

scott eastwood is 31

Doesn't matter, Scott not only can't act, he also doesn't have the film presence his dad had.

there's always time to learn

Sucks for him I guess. God-tier genes, but if acting is what he really wants to do, I'm sure not easy being the son of one of Clint fucking Eastwood. Easy way to get a foot in the door, giant expectations to meet.

Clint was a decent actor even starting out. Scott comes off as a cheap knockoff. He has the looks (he's the spitting image of his dad and then some) but he can't carry a scene.

Lack of acting and networking skills.

Honestly for what he's worth he's making a good (profitable) career out of just a last name.

>All this projection

Just look at Julian lennons music career, it's so bland and shit, could never match his fathers potential. It's unfair to expect similar careers from father to son

John Lennon wasn't that good either. The least talented of the Beatles.

He's like 5'6", complete and utter manlet, unlike his father.

The movies Clint started out in weren't good either, but you gotta start somewhere and then keep trying in the hopes of getting that one breakout role.

Dumb people are hating on actors for appearing in a bunch of shitty movies.

If they only waited for roles in great movies they would be homeless. Most people don't know or don't remember or don't mind all the bad ones anyway and you gotta eat so why not take the paychecks?

his father wasn't really that great of an actor either. i love clint, but he lucked out and was in the right place at the right time. he only ever played one character

that was the cleanest cut they could take from the hour long lecture Clint said to his soon, the rest was just too extreme

But his career and influence is comparable to Clint Eastwood in the film industry

Is this Frank Underwoods retarded twin?

>cant carry a scene

boi he is the scene

fuck you i'm 5'11

This is true ~25% of the time btw

Just saw him in Fate of the Furious, he was alright.
Bigger role than what I saw of him in Suicide Squad.

Dirty Grandpa is such a great movie thanks to DeNiro's acting, he carries it.

Scott mentioned on Joe Rogan he just enjoys acting and isn't going in for too serious roles since he knows his limits. He said his passion is to eventually work behind the camera.
If he becomes as good as his Dad directing, sounds alright to me.

ayy lmao

This is hard for Scott to actually be recognized since everytime he plays a role people will just mindlessly compare him to his dad. As good looking and rich as he is, I kinda feel bad for him knowing people will just see him as Clint Eastwoods son and nothing else

>every body keeps spamming the DeNiro/Eastwood pic to keep attention away from this goblin
It all makes sense now.

>implying Clint even wanted a daughter

She's deformed because Clint was angry at God that day for giving him a girl

Has he ever had a role where acting ability was relevant? So far all I've seen him do is play background goons who get a handful of lines. I'm sure he got a small mountain of money for F8 of the Furious though. And he was actually great in that with Kurt Russel. His raw Americanness provided a great balance to the team's multiculturalism.

He should go back to being a barista because he can't act for shit. Looks is all he's got going for him.

where were you when you realized Scott Eastwood was /ourguy/

Holy fuck I hate those sorts of people, but this is making me hate them more.

DAS RACISS

Which movies was he shit in? I've never seen him do enough to judge him either way.

>boyega thinkin he's hot shit

Suicide squad
F8 of furious
Gran torino

Yeah, I really enjoyed how Scott and Kurt played off with the main cast. How they played him as a kid that really didn't know shit but at the end seemed like he fit in was a nice payoff.

I can definitely see Scott coming in to his own when he is older. He definitely just needs to get roles and just work on his craft. He might not be as good as Clint but he definitely wont be such a fuck up as Jaden.

He will find the movie that will define him eventually.

I liked him fine in F8, everyone is retarded in that movie. In Suicide Squad he has something like 3 lines and all he does is stand behind the main Army Captain guy looking disapprovingly at the Skwad and in Gran Torino he just wiggs out for 20 seconds. It doesn't really seem like enough to judge him on.

Can I be real with you guys for a quick minute?

I'm not saying I know Scott, but I'm just saying Scott's the kind of dude where if this board turned him into a meme he's the kinda dude who would do a AMA on here. Just saying, he's that kind of guy. he loves his fans

No actor would do that, especially not one who is still trying to build a career.

jfc we know its you Scott. and no, you're still a manlet

>bending over backwards to try to justify Scott because you (like the rest of Hollywood) is trying to make him work

And "at least he's not Jaden" is such a bullshit selling point given that even Jaden gave up acting. Holy fucking low bar.

I unironically see her as wife material. Having a slight malformity on a beautiful woman throughout her years has made her self-conscious->reserved-> less confident-> dependent. The perfect formula for an honest and loyal wife who will bear you grandchildren of Clint Eastwood. I think she's a catch

You only liked him because he was white.

scott would. if he became like Sup Forums mascot he would. legit. He's kinda unconventional and he doesn't really know not to. im like 94% sure he already browses Sup Forums occasionally

Watch Diablo (2016). It was a dumpster fire and Scott shows just why he's always being cast as side characters. Make him the main guy and everything goes to complete shit.

It's not the movies, it's how he can't work in any role that doesn't have him saying and doing the bare fucking minimum.

If anybody's bending over backwards here it's you. You're using two movies between which he has maybe four minutes of screen-time and less than ten lines which were made years apart to shit on him. The only significant part I've seen him in was F8 and I think that he was great.

>only
His and Russel's whiteness is a significant part of the monument of casting genius that is the Fast & Furious franchise. Look at the main crew, Polynesian super-man, a couple of cool but only a little threatening US nigs, sophisticated British mulatto, Grovelly Italian-American golem-man, disgusting Angloid chav monster, Mexican lady, and they used to have a Chinese guy. Excellent international appeal. But maybe it's too cosmopolitan, so to American it up you get these two US letter-men to back them up. But with all the wars and shady elections nobody's a fan of the letter-men, but not if you cast two of the most respected and awesome All-American faces in Hollywood, in the form of Kurt Russel, who played Snake Pliskin, and Scott Eastwood, the spitting image of The Man With No Name, only young and brash, which makes for fun interactions with the operator crew and the veteran Russel. How can anybody not love this casting-kino? F8 is unironically an excellent movie. (And for bonus casting-kino, the villain is played by a white South African woman who maybe murdered her dad in self-defense. Just the right combination of traits to make the whole world feel cool being against her.)

I'm pretty sure Clint at least found out about Pepe during the election. Even if he has no idea the site exists Scott is still our guy just for being absurdly handsome and Clint Eastwood's son.

I will.

I just feel its too early to tell. I mean he could turn it around, if he doesn't he will probably just keep making lowkey movies while getting supporting gigs in big movies every now and then.

That's fine work for an actor and if he doesn't do more than that then he should be fine with that. He doesn't seem like he is too hellbent of chasing his dads shadow. Time will tell if he ever gets a fuckup like After Earth or Karate Kid.

For the record, most people seemed to like the Karate Kid with Jaden. I didn't see it because it was basically "hurr look at these xenophobic chinks needing Will Smith's kid to put them in their place" fapbait but apparently it did well at the time.

Either way, we wouldn't even be talking about Scott and the number of chances we need to give him if it wasn't for his last name. If he's really meant to make it he'll do it on his own without our "support."

Actors need to win us over, it's not about us giving them a chance.

Not true, they have to have potential yeah, but training can work wonders. It's how Marilyn went from garden variety Hollywood whore to one of the greatest whores of all time (I say this with sincere respect.) Haven't seen any of Scott Eastwood's work though so I can't say whether the potential exists

Jaden's Karate Kid is very solid. He actually starts beef with the local tough Kung-fu kids by interfering in some of their family shit without really knowing what was going on and then one day Jackie Chan decides to save him from getting 6-on-1'd and afterwards agrees to help him defend himself. The Chinese are actually portrayed very respectfully, just maybe more strict and rigid than they need to be.

Scott could easily be an all-time great whore. If I were doing a remake of American Gigolo he'd definitely be on my short-list to play Julian.

>least talented of the beatles
>only one who wrote interesting songs and had more than one album of good material for their solo career
please consider suicide

most accurate post on this board

>Scott Eastwood is posting ITT right now trying to convince us to make him a meme

>any beatle
>talented
troutmaskreplicafan.jpg