/brit/

soyboy edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-mNlASb89Wo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good edition

doing a contrived, pretentious poo

the girl with the cute smile and the cute giggle wanked me off outside the asda byker super store today

First for dying alone.

imagine the absolute mentalist that drew this

the state

think this is only accurate when it's their actual attempt at smiling
boogie and the original soyface are both overexaggurating their shock for the camera rather than smiling

*shivers*

a little chilly in my room

>bottom left

this is what a pure injection of soy looks like

bit cold out as well
irish weather

what? neither of us are irish

the free market redistributes it's resources effectiv-

What would you lads do if you were raped?

FOST (fuck off southern twats)

did you just assume my nationality

woken up to a hairline scratch on my laptop screen

this has upset me much more than it has any reason to. Maybe because this laptop was the last pristine thing I had in my life that wasn't old, damaged, fucked up, etc. Now everything is damaged.

At least your virginity hasn't been! LOL

Went for a walk in the park to clear my head

Ended up getting even more stressed and irritated because of how shit and grim the weather is

i'd rather be a soy boy than a toy boy 2bqh

Did you feed the ducks

hmmm yes let's see here hmm yes looks good and completely sustainable to me

>being out of the house before midday
mind turning down the dial labelled "Fucking Normie" for a minute lad

Erm there’s nothing more comfy than an early morning walk in the rain

heyyy bungalow bill what did you kill

I would like it if a cute girl raped me 2bh.

dad just said "patrician" loooool

But what if it was a violent rape committed by a fat, muscular old man?

Alri Karl

Not when the park is filled with thousands of cunts and idiots with dogs

Hope all dogs are killed

'Sheed

FONM (fuck off northern monkeys)

Scum

A good loyal dog is the best friend a man will ever have

fuck off pakis

Go for the kick in the nuts or I'd cork his leg & report it.

drank too much coffee and now feel like killing myself

chav hands typed this post

dogs are fucking disgusting ugly noisy parasites

mash'allah brother

love giving yank tourists wrong directions

well you wouldn't like your mum being killed now would you mate

Hilarious how Netflix literally removed ratings from other consumers after Amy schumers shit was given 1 star and replaced it with "" personalised matches"" these tech companies hate white people

Been suddenly getting physical signs of stress recently. Rashes, headaches, loss of appetite, tender stomatch. Just plain dire.

sheeeeeeeeeeed

read that lawsuit you posted
i appreciate its entire raison d'etre is to make google look bad but it's pretty damning.

Fucking hate pakis like this fellow

>Drink three cups before lunch because I'm still half asleep
>Spend the next 3 hours anxious and frustrated over minor shit
Ah yes

well you're a spacker, that's plain as day

Any of you lads fly drones?

No I'm not take that back

Yes its fucking ridiculous what theyre getting away with and under barely any media scrutiny theyre all colluding with each other to push their agenda

>miss the bus
>get the train instead
>train conductor comes to ask for ticket
>lie and say I'm waiting for my train pass since it's the beginning of the year
>she calls me out on my bullshit and says people from my town can only get bus passes to go to and from education
>but she decides to let me on for free anyway but asks for my name and what courses I'm studying so she can make a note of it to keep note on me
>give her a fake name and fake courses
>she says I have to be on the train tomorrow to order a train pass
>miss the bus again today
>she comes up
>I just tell her I changed my mind on buying a pass and ask for two single tickets for today and yesterday
>she only charges me for today

I feel like pathological lying is linked to autism lads

Only predator mis...

Whoops, said too much. Forget I’m behind the veil of anonymity sometimes haha.

dads mate died

its actually linked to psychopathy

used to fly RC planes with my dad back in the day including a Nitro one, but when it's freezing out for most of the year it's not as enjoyable
Good thing about those days was that installing flight aids in planes wasn't cheap meaning it took some skill to fly, and helicopters were much harder even with flight aids
This meant few people flew, and those who did followed basic flight rules unlike today

laugh in his face lad haha it'd be such banter

Ah yes Jeremy Kyle show. Might off the self.

Fucking hell I just realised one day my mates are going to die one by one and it’ll be like losing a family member every single time. Maybe it is better to live in isolation after all

jealous of people who get actual suicidal urges and that

I'm just sat here feeling like shite 24/7, everything is shite, shite shite shite shite, BUT I don't want to off myself. Brilliant.

fucktons of people buy lottery when its expected value is CLEARLY lower than its price

mathematically they are just throwing money away but still doing it

crypto is not even that bad when compare to them

this i might have the ol' sleep apnea

shut up you little neek

can you even have 'mates' in adult life, life youd only see them once every two weeks or so

i hate europeans...

if you're normie enough to make mates at toil you'll see them daily

fuck off, turnip

Me and my group of friends are all late 20’s and have been mates since we were kids, we’ve been all over the world together and grown up together. You can’t break bonds like that, I see most of them atleast once a week.

my nose is chapped and is falling to flakey bits like I'm deformed lmao

why the fuck are there a ton of white people who sit in the front seats of basketball games

>soyboy

>The lottery? You mean the "stupidity tax" right?

who the fuck are you quoting ked

wtf, wish I had mates like this
have a good set of semi-normie lads but all their personalities are really different so we can't be all as a group together except maybe in small sets

>Hilarious how Netflix literally removed ratings from other consumers after Amy schumers shit was given 1 star and replaced it with "" personalised matches"" these tech companies hate white people

who are you quoting

>‘Cute’ begpacker selling pics of himself for flight home gets love from Thai women

>Yes its fucking ridiculous what theyre getting away with and under barely any media scrutiny theyre all colluding with each other to push their agenda

el monster...

>begpacker
disgraceful that this is a thing
imagine flying out to another country just to burden it with your presence and to take money from the locals
...wait a minute

*blocks your path*

Kek

your skinny arms make me feel better about my skinny arms

>those arms

Have you ever had a girlfriend?

disgusting hippie

not mine, saved it a while ago from somewhere

fucks sake m8 if you're going to be taking girl pills you could at least consider waxing your arms

What are your thoughts on western sex tourists

the squad

He's pinin'.

Lads say you have a connecting flight
And after your first you have, for example, about 20 hours till your next flight. Can you leave the airport and explore the city? How would that work? How do you get back in?

stop being happy you cunts

nah mate they hunt you down and kill ya if you leave the airport... sometimes i hear they like to have some fun with ya before the murder you cold blooded, something of the sexual persuasion

Sure you can, check how regular the bus service to the city centre is, make sure you get back to the airport about 2 hours before your next flight leaves.

If you don't need a visa

Whiter than you,Mohammed.

You CANNOT leave the airport and anyone who says different is trolling to try and get you in trouble.

youtu.be/-mNlASb89Wo

the soyboy slap

poo is born in the intestine and dies in the toilet